THIS.

WEED LMAO DUDE

What

we trump nao

360 blaze it xd

ive never seen anyone smoke a blunt while wearing a suit

*3 Shekels deposited to your account*

AYO ME BRUDDA TRUMP SMOKIN DA WEED

op confirmed Trump (negers don't come here)

It's an obvious shop

tineye is fucking worthless dude use google image search

>study high
>go to the debate high
>get high scores

Trump confirmed for genius.

the smoke looks a little photo-shopped

yeah i used to get pissed back in the day when people would tell me to use that useless shit. even google image search is shit 80% of the time

He cares more about African American voters than Serbs.

mah nigga.

in pretty sure hillary snorts coke

/thread

No, you're supposed to accuse him of being a Hilary supporter. You know, the whole "you are either a Trump or a Clinton supporter" routine.

>mfw I support neither because I'm not a retard

Fuck. And Sanders is pretty much ignored, and Rand Paul's campaign ended so soon. Ron Paul is too old.

I don't just have 5 on it, I have the whole sack... And believe me, I have the best sack you have ever seen! I have the best sack anyone has ever seen! Have you seen my hands? They're really great hands. Truly great hands. When the blacks see what these hands can do, they will tell the Mexicans how great my hands are... and they will notice and say how great they are... And they will see my fingers, and they will say, "I have never seen fingers fing better than those finger fang"

sup shill, did you forget Sup Forums has ids?

How did you remove the blunt and the smoke so well?

why don't you support Trump? do you have a reason you can explain? I want to know.

I have to remove the blunt and the smoke whenever my parents come over to visit

it's the original photo. weed is shopped

>
NOOOOO
>
>
ERALLLY?

Here comes the Canadian to ruin all the fun.

kek

I was just redpilling the ones that believed it by confirming that Trump does not smoke marijuana. I am a man of facts and evidence, as we all should be.

see the smoke on top? does that look real to you? if he doesn't drink, why would he smoke? this was created to make conservatives vote Hillary (i suppose).

dont know if autistic or baiting ?