So what do you think of Champions so far? Any hopes or predictions?

So what do you think of Champions so far? Any hopes or predictions?

It's pretty terrible. You know you're fucking up when Ben fucking Percy is writing a better team book than you are.

>Any hopes or predictions?

That it gets canceled. Killed two birds with one stone.

Waid is a hack. He's made all of the characters into one dimensional caricatures and has inserted a bunch of SJW things that no real person actually says.

I too hate this comic I have not read. Am I one of the cool anons now?

>Y-You don't read comics if you're critical of it! REEEEEEEEEEEE! GET OUT OF MY SAFE SPACE!

Why are Marvel drones so pathetic with this shit?

How is Sam in this?

cucktastic

Dude, you're bitching about a comic you either didn't read, or didn't even want to enjoy in the first place.
I sooooooo sorry your precious little feels were hurt by someone disagreeing with your pointless constantly repeated shitposting.
How many more of these bullshit identical trollthreads with the same exact pic are going to be ruined for you if ANYONE disagrees with you again?
I'm guessing more than one. Fair warning.

Goddamn is Viv grindin' all up on Miles' junk or what.

You know what, there's not enough girls on this team!
Has anyone pointed this out to Marvel yet?

The fake pink girl with fake green hair coloring is getting a LARGE amount of more green on her these days.

>Dude, you're bitching about a comic you either didn't read, or didn't even want to enjoy in the first place.

You're right about the last part, but I went in with an open mind and it was still shit, fuck off.

>I sooooooo sorry your precious little feels were hurt by someone disagreeing with your pointless constantly repeated shitposting.

I'm sorry you're feelings are hurt that your team book sucks.

>How many more of these bullshit identical trollthreads with the same exact pic are going to be ruined for you if ANYONE disagrees with you again?

How many times are you gonna claim the bullshit excuse that someone doesn't read comics if they call something shit shit?

>I'm guessing more than one. Fair warning.

Kek, warning of what? You gonna tell your mommy someone was rude on the internet to you?

The first issue started off fine until Ms Marvel became a fucking hypocrite and the cringe-inducing social media bullshit. Second issue was also retarded because they start shit despite saying they don't want to start shit like the adult heroes.

Too bad he's gay.

Who's gay?

Miles is. He's fucking his friend Ganke.

I hope Sam and Viv hook up just as everybody expects them to do.
I predict that they won't because apparently there's some mandate that Sam can't hook up with anybody from Earth.

Let's put it like this: They made Hulk a Chadbro no seemingly no reason other than to make you feel bad for Sam.

I'd say that I've never seen a story opening as poorly handled as this if it hasn't happened before.

I don't like it. I think so far it's incredibly boring and most of the cast is being written out of character.

I hope it gets better. I predict it won't.

>Durp, I admit I didn't want to enjoy the thing I read, DURP, I actually think that means I had an "open mind", DURP!!!

You see, this is why anons online who never had the misfortune of meeting you IRL can tell that you're an idiot.

Also, that warning was that you're demanding something that doesn't ever happen, you know, because you're stupid or insane or both.
You will never live in a world where people can't tell that you're a moron and disagree with your stupidity, that's what the warning was about.
Complaining about it won't change a thing.
Not shitposting stupid things will change a lot. Try it.

I thought he was getting it on with a Gwen? And cockblocking

Everyone is out of character and this team is so mis matched and not in a good way.
Very boring by the way.

... AND COCKBLOCKING Sam when it came to Kamala, what happened to all that?

(slip-clicked on the POST button.)

What issue are they on?
Maybe there's a reason the drama hasn't been ratcheted up yet?
They might still be on the first act establishing part of it.
How much "extreme" youth excitement did you expect? And do you think that would have been a good thing?

both of you are fucking retarded and should kill yourselves so you don't keep shitting up the board and arguing

I love team recruitment arcs but they dont act like they want to be on a team together. And the only reason they are there is because some unseen god has set it so they are a team because teenagers all want to hang out.

>Derp, if there is a large group of people who hate something I like /they/ must be the ones in the wrong.

No user, you're the one that's retarded.

Gwen's a cover up, and his whole fetish with Kamala is cuck fantasy. He literally in canon writes a fan fiction where Kamala is fucking Sam.

The microagression scene would have been an amazing joke.

Real talk though. I think the Trump election is a great opportunity for the book. Previously, progressive stuff in Marvel books has felt too easy. Sure, they'd fight the racist guys, but their enemies were usually powerless idiots easily beaten after 4 issues.

Imagine, Champions vs Hydra Cap in an arc that lats over 2, 3 years.

Imagine, Champions vs The US government an SHIELD, including Sentinels, USAgent, etc.

>The microagression scene would have been an amazing joke.

it was a joke. Sup Forums has this amazing ability to willfully misread stuff

I don't think so. Waid takes himself too seriously, and the idea of this book too seriously.

So far the book has been hilarious, and I for one can't wait for more how-do-you-do-fellow-kids moments, hamfisted soapboxing.and comparing Cyclops to Hitler.

Will keep reading but won't keep buying it anymore since Ramos wants to be a huge cuck and not go to any conventions in my state cause of the whole election debacle.

I haven't got my monthly order yet, don't spoiler if they made Babyclops cry. I want to savor it.

literally cucked

Not as bad as Cho and Kamala, just boring like everyone else.

It's part of what makes him great.

>So what do you think of Champions so far?
Too woke for me.
It gets pants-on-head retarded enough to be entertaining.

I like it because I'm a tremendous fag. I think it's shit because I'm self-aware.

>Babyclops
Tykeclops.

How is that great? It's one of the laziest things that can be done to make a character interesting. Seriously, I don't get it? How can anyone like Sam? He is an obnoxious shit who under the pen and direction of Loeb was almost as bad as Quire with the amount of shilling he got, despite an exceptionally unheroic personality.

Just because he is lonely doesn't erase that. It actually just makes it worse. You know a MC is bad when you have to write other characters badly worse to make the MC more interesting.

I hope there's a chapter about Viv finding Kamala's fanfics and getting confused.

Honestly, it feels so far that there's no real rhyme or reason to the book.

The teen heroes band together because while the superheroes fight the villains, nobody's taking care of the civilians. This concept is somewhat good on paper (if Damage Control didn't exist), but then they never actually show the Champions rebuilding what they break. Then suddenly human trafficking with a ripoff Joker and suddenly Kamala is saying that the Champions don't kill and then a girl dies and then they trend on Twitter.

Then the second issue has them on a camping trip to get to know themselves better, which is semi-believable. But then Cyclops comes in for no reason (like he was living in the forest or something) and then Chulk and Viv kiss for no real reason except for shipping suspense.

Don't get me wrong, a Marvel version of the Teen Titans could work in concept. But this just seems to be an old guy's idea of what teenagers act like. Plus, Marvel already made a successful teen book before and that was called Runaways, so yeah.

I know.

A terrible joke.