Was Storks a good movie?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Fw9r2zVvdog
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>dude capitalism is evil

>dude Tulip is cute

of course it wasn't

NO

If it made you laugh, it was a good comedy, unless it was a so bad it's good comedy, but those are generally rare even relative good comedies.

Judge films first and foremost based on what they attempted.

Boss Baby will be shit though.

yes

My expectations were low enough to be far surpassed by actual quality of the film.

So good enough I guess.

>"...and they all make this face"

Diamond Destiny and the other babies were super cute. That's about the only good thing about this movie.

I didn't really understand the message. The world perfectly just fine with storks just delivering mail instead of babies, I didn't see the urgency on trying to change. Especially since those letters are now several years old, maybe they don't need or want magic stork babies any more. If the boss stork didn't abuse those ball shaped birds by using them for golf practice I wouldn't even see him as a villain.

It came out? When?

last month i think

>birds have teeth
ewgh

Haven't seen it, but I can tell it's shit just from this image.

it should have been called "seagulls"

OUR

NEW

PHONE

better than expected.

I thought it was overall okay, and the fact that they briefly acknowledged how passing time might have made it so not every family would have a positive impact from their baby was surprisingly mature. That lady during the montage alone and on the verge of tears over recieving her baby was a kick to the gut I wasn't expecting that movie to deliver.

That said the message is still unclear as fuck, because nothing is outright depicted as bad. Hell, the only bad guy was the stork boss. It almost felt like the big amazon store falling was an unfortunate side effect. No idea what the actual message was.

one of the messages was to take care of your kid instead of working 24/7!!

youtube.com/watch?v=Fw9r2zVvdog

wolves were awesome
broken heart cracked me up

It was okay.

The cute shota should have gotten the little brother he asked for though.

>.

sister

>those socked feet