Brit/pol/ - Her Maj Edition

>Thread theme
youtu.be/q3Xa6_WAuws

>Today's Papers 4/9/16
sli.mg/a/zYdPiV

>Married MP Keith Vaz tells male prostitutes in his flat: 'Bring poppers' ... 'We need to get this party started'
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/married-mp-keith-vaz-tells-8763805

>Merkel Set to Get BTFO by AfD in Her Home State Today
dailystormer.com/merkel-set-to-get-btfo-by-afd-in-her-home-state-today/

>900 out of 1,602 unaccompanied migrant children arrested for rape
express.co.uk/news/uk/695066/Police-arrest-900-Syrians-in-England-and-Wales-for-rape-death-threats-and-child-abuse

>G20: Theresa May in talks over a free trade deal with Australia after Brexit
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/03/g20-theresa-may-in-talks-over-a-free-trade-deal-with-australia-a/

>WATCH: Anti-Brexit Protesters March In London Demanding Referendum Be Overturned
breitbart.com/london/2016/09/03/march-for-europe/

>CALAIS PLEDGE: France vows to DESTROY the Jungle and move 8,000 refugees to other camps
express.co.uk/news/world/706640/Calais-pledge-France-vows-destroy-Jungle-gradually

>France must tackle this anarchy before it's fatal: Dover MP says it is only a matter of time before someone is killed
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3772635/France-tackle-anarchy-s-fatal-Dover-MP-says-matter-time-killed.html

>Tourists returning home to Britain face huge delays as lorry drivers stage go-slow protest against Jungle camp
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3772614/Tourists-returning-home-Britain-face-huge-delays-lorry-drivers-stage-slow-protest-against-Jungle-camp.html

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3772971/Page-3-Girl-groomed-jihadi-bride-Kimberley-27-Bradford-warned-MI5-faces-arrest-continues-contact-terrorist-recruiters.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3716280/Yes-boys-sex-slaves-Outrage-British-Muslim-cleric-mosque-Cardiff-jihadis-radicalised-tells-teenagers-captives-permissible-Islam.html
jihadwatch.org/2015/08/he-said-that-raping-me-is-his-prayer-to-god
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aylesbury_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banbury_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bristol_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Derby_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Halifax_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keighley_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxford_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peterborough_sex_abuse_case
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rochdale_sex_trafficking_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telford_sex_gang
liveleak.com/view?i=39b_1462473968
youtube.com/watch?v=hFciMBeH33E
bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b07tczch/the-coopers-vs-the-rest
youtube.com/watch?v=jFE_LHrnz-o
youtube.com/watch?v=RcU7FaEEzNU
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37248855
theguardian.com/politics/2016/sep/01/britain-stay-eu-public-opinion-shifts-brexit-tony-blair
theguardian.com/politics/video/2016/sep/01/tony-blair-we-have-the-right-to-change-our-minds-on-brexit-eu-referendum-video
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/06/i-voted-for-brexit-but-now-i-am-regret-the-terrifying-chaos-i-ha/
thesun.co.uk/news/1669429/former-pm-tony-blair-says-immigration-is-good-for-us-and-wants-a-referendum-do-over/
express.co.uk/news/uk/702783/BBC-appoints-Tony-Blair-chum-former-Labour-minister-head-radio
youtu.be/dmwqEg-06Ww
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

first for brexit means remain

first for pakis out.

Reminder that it happened.

/Who /comfy/ here?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Elizabeth is cute tbqh

Will she be the last, lads?

First for Britain's fresh start under our glorious leader, Theresa Bae, and Her Maj.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3772971/Page-3-Girl-groomed-jihadi-bride-Kimberley-27-Bradford-warned-MI5-faces-arrest-continues-contact-terrorist-recruiters.html

Tell me, kuffar pigs, why can't your women find peace under liberal democracy or capitalism?

Nth for Amelia.

Tfw no interplanetary british empire

My sister just asked to be referred to by they them pronouns

She's dyeing her hair purple and going to uni soon

Fucking Christ

Bet she becomes a slut while I'm a virgin

REEEEE

You've got to rape her, mate, it's the only way

Disown her now so you don't have to worry about her later once she fucks up her future

>first sign of a problem? bail
This kills the white race.

I love her though user. I'm too faint hearted. She is smarter than me anyway.

>pronouns
She's not going to become a slut.
Is she fat?

Remember when we used to have interesting, unusual and informative Brit/pol/ editions?

Women and ''''''men'''''' fucking up their lives are what's killing the white race mate

>She is smarter than me anyway

If she's requesting different pronouns she's mentally ill

Here lad. Wagyu burger and beer for tea. Just waiting for KotOR to finish downloading from gog and I'm set for the night

Yeah she's chubby. She has a few friends though whereas I have no real ones. Yet I'm healthy weight, look OK, no pronouns shit although I am on Zoloft

What do you mean about the pronouns thing?

All right, how about this

Is Vazaline a top or a bottom?

Well maybe. But I'm depressed and seeing a doctor so I'm not one to talk. Although yeah I've no confusion over my gender.

I'm guessing bottom

1st for ARYANDIED and PLANET ANGLO

Lads.

Why are the England football team so completely pathetic? 89 minutes against literal who Slovaks and we're at 0-0

One day, lad, one day

Not in a pandemic of rape gangs actively preying on white and Christian children up and down the country acting on instructions from the quran and imams it didn't. Feel free to stop denying reality and take the redpill in your own time.

>Abstain from sex, except with the captives whom your right hand possesses - for, in their case, you are free from blame.
Qur’an 23:1-6

>Guard your chastity, except with the captives whom your right hand possesses - for then you are not to be blamed.
Qur’an 70:22-30

>women will be taken as captives, as slaves, yeah, women will be taken as slaves. And then, er, her master has relations with her because this is permissible in Islam, it’s permissible to have relations with a woman who is your slave
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3716280/Yes-boys-sex-slaves-Outrage-British-Muslim-cleric-mosque-Cardiff-jihadis-radicalised-tells-teenagers-captives-permissible-Islam.html

>Yazidi sex slave: He said that raping me is his prayer to god.
jihadwatch.org/2015/08/he-said-that-raping-me-is-his-prayer-to-god

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aylesbury_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banbury_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bristol_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Derby_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Halifax_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keighley_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxford_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peterborough_sex_abuse_case
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rochdale_sex_trafficking_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telford_sex_gang

>born too late to fight for the British Empire
>born too early to fight for the Anglosphere Space Empire
>born just in time to feelpost on britpol with anons on this Nepalese wood carving emporium

>tfw Welsh

Get on our level

>fat
>concerned about pronouns
Your sister is a tumblr whale. Don't worry, she's not getting fucked.

Me.
Might not be your cup of tea, but I love police chases - especially in this country.

liveleak.com/view?i=39b_1462473968

Or for something a bit more light-heared

youtube.com/watch?v=hFciMBeH33E

>a freddo frog will cost £1 in your lifetime

bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b07tczch/the-coopers-vs-the-rest

>The Coopers vs The Rest

>Sitcom. The Cooper family share a small house, and absolutely no DNA. Mum Tess tries to improve Charlie's popularity by gate-crashing his classmate's 8th birthday party.

Lads, what the fuck is this shit, I watched like five minutes of it and it seems the mother was an alcoholic, all the kids were adopted and one of the halfbreeds mentioned "my second grandma". I mean, it's pretty much propaganda against traditional families.

What's it like in South Africa, lad?

Are you surrounded by black people or do have your own comfy enclave?

who?

FREDDOS ARE A RIP OFF
BUT YOU CAN'T FIND ANY FLAWS
ON HIS LITTLE CHOCOLATE FACE
HERE ON ROBOT WARS

>tfw found a shop selling 6packs of them for a quid

Love how no one has responded to this yet because they're too salty

Alright, thanks user.

>has a blonde kid

Disgusting assault on diversity by the far-right propaganda machine that is the BBC

Just brought and ate an entire bargain bucket for myself lads. Feeling comfy and full up

Hitchens has a nice chapter on this in his book the abolition of britain, the bbc is their anti-white anti-family globalist propaganda, stop paying your license fee, it's the only way

Got to uphold our traditions mate.

Why you playing shitty KOTOR for?

>Kotor
>Shitty
U wot m9?

I'm in the Western Cape so it's quite a mix, more coloureds than blacks, so it's slightly better. I do have a pretty comfy place close to Table Mountain. I really do feel that Cape Town is one of the nicest places, if you ignore the crime (although it's gone down in the last 15 years). We've got everything here: restaurants, clubs, beaches, nature. Lots of Brits come here for their holidays, you should too.

youtube.com/watch?v=jFE_LHrnz-o

We had an exchange student in SA from my small town school, and whenever the family's daughter went for a hike outside, the dad had to drive alongside her in a car with an assault rifle.

Is it like that everywhere or are there places with less of a pest problem / more civilized negros, if that's possible?

...but it will

Who /eatingroast/ here?

It just feels so tepid and clinical. Never gets exciting or particularly engaging. The first few planets are a slog

Had one a few hours ago. Had pork with two huge spoons of cauliflower cheese

Good to see the democrats are continuing the tradition of pushing America's allies away. Can't wait until Russia and China double team them with no one willing to help.

Forgot to get chicken out earlier so now I have to wait ages. (i refuse to microwave defrost it before anyone says)

Unxeploded bomb in the village two over from me has been detonated in a controlled explosion.

Wonderful, beef with English mustard for me.

Good lad, do it properly.

Depends where, I'm assuming that they're from Johannesburg? Were they Afrikaners? There seems to be quite in influx of people from Joburg coming here (Cape Town) recently as a result of the crime over there. I'd say, just like the previous post, that it's relatively safe here if you're street smart and avoid the coloured/black areas. DA have done a really good job of cleaning up the Central Business District. I do encourage you people to come here for a holiday and see it sometime.

hillary will use military force to keep britain in the EU.

>screenshot this post.

That tweet is fake, the real one just is just a generic "we respect the UKs decision".

That tweet is fake....

>bbc
Why the fuck are you watching bbc shit?

Nth for God, Queen and Country.

Eh Taris is a bit shit otherwise I don't find it that bad.
Thinking of playing KotorII afterwards and then resubbing to TOR for a bit. Havne't played that shit in like 4years

I wish we had more of these style of paintings.

Imagine a glorious painting of Nigel giving the EU parliament a good bantering.

>sixteen fucking quid on Amazon

Cheers for the recommendation, lad, I'll probably give it a read after I'm done with Hegel's Philosophy of Right.

youtube.com/watch?v=RcU7FaEEzNU

xth for Brass Eye.

>they will never return

such a shame desu

I lived in George for a year. It was quite safe, also quite white, only cleaners and people at petrol station/supermarket were black.

> SJW want to drop gendered pronouns
> Throw an absolute shit fit when you use the term "it"

Why are they never fucking happy?

i agree, maybe it will make a comeback, its not like art graduates are getting jobs doing what they currently do

Brass Eye and The Day Today are two of the funniest programmes ever made.

>When Gary Lineker says "Pipe to pipe bushmen"

That gets me every time

They don't teach fine art any more mate. It's all modern art.

What ho, what ho, what ho, chaps!

I thought it would be a dashed good idea for me to come over and build some camaraderie among you splendid fellows. Now, fear not! I think many of you will make outstanding butlers and servants for your new masters from China, India, Russia, and the Middle East. You're known for being discreet and obsequious people, so you should do a terrific job.

Anyway, must dash, I've been told there's a frightfully good store down on Knightsbridge and I intend to check it out before the Arabs and the Chinese check it all out. Toodle pip!

>roboplegic wrongcock

Man I'd forgotten how funny this episode is.

>"I'm talking nonce-sense"

Another classic line

dickhead

Has there been anything quite as good since?

Ah, there's that famous Anglo-Saxon wit which you're known for! It's sure to entertain the guests at your employers' dinner parties.

there was a one off special on the BBC not so long ago which was quite amazing, I think it was called "EU referendum"

i dont have a job fuck off lol x

Just had lamb

Thank you for that wonderful shartpost.

Anyone got some good brexit proaganda?

About to get pizza.

>tfw dough is hand made in the store

News

>Based Blair says Brexit Debate not over
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37248855

>Tony BTFOs leave minority
theguardian.com/politics/2016/sep/01/britain-stay-eu-public-opinion-shifts-brexit-tony-blair

>Tones at it again, tells leavers that just because they were idiots first time round, doesn't mean they can't see the light
theguardian.com/politics/video/2016/sep/01/tony-blair-we-have-the-right-to-change-our-minds-on-brexit-eu-referendum-video

>Leavers regretting decision in droves
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/06/i-voted-for-brexit-but-now-i-am-regret-the-terrifying-chaos-i-ha/

>Blair BTFOs racists
thesun.co.uk/news/1669429/former-pm-tony-blair-says-immigration-is-good-for-us-and-wants-a-referendum-do-over/

>Based Blairites still fighting the good fight
express.co.uk/news/uk/702783/BBC-appoints-Tony-Blair-chum-former-Labour-minister-head-radio

Thread theme
youtu.be/dmwqEg-06Ww

Want to touch Queen Majees Vagee

t. 60%

Want to cummy in Queen Mummy

you colonials are more beast than man

Could you not?

pls dont say that

damn i look like the queen. and iam a white boy.

Want to smell a trump from Queen Mummie's rump :(

I wonder how big charles' dick is

Want to spread my smeg on Queen Mummie's leg