Armenian genocide

Doing a history class right now, and I need to know: Did the Armenian genocide actually happen, or is it just a meme atrocity?

of course not, you think the religion of peace would ever kill innocent christian?

Of course it happened.

Genocides that happened:
-Holodomor
-Armenian Genocide

Genocides that didn't happen:
-Nazi holocaust

OP Has to be joking

Ask Cenk.

Thousands of Christians killed and raped by Muslim roaches, what do you think? It's realistic?
Yes, it happened and it's one of the last redpill about Islam that is allowed to go mainstream

>Holodomor wasn't a genocide though, it affected a broad range of soviet ethnicities.

the soviets erased every non russian language

I know he says no, but I don't listen to shitskin cockroaches.

But I need to know how I am to approach this in my first paper for the class. I'm leaning towards 99% exaggerated.

yee are delusional, what do you think about the libyan genocide committed by italy ?

You fucking bet it happenned. Estimated death-count is about 1.5 million.

Yes, and tell any cockroach that tells you it didn't to fuck off.

ask the young turks, they are a credible news station that uses only facts, truth and completely unbiased opinions.

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

user i'm armenian. it happened, turkey is like the only country who denies it, only to avoid responsibility. It's not a huge deal, but just know it's not like the holocaust, if anything things arnt exaggerated, but understated

Holocaust=real, but Jews milk the fuck out of it so its really annoying

Armenian genocide=Real

German attempted genocide in Eastern Europe=real

no meme here user

no, it isn't real

Dont forget the Rwandan genocide.
Why would you leave that one out?

You some kind of racist or what?

Yes it happened, everyone knows it even obongo, every history book ive ever seen. Its common knowledge by now

> mfw An Armenian and Azeri in one thread

Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight!