ITT: shit we totally forgot existed

youtube.com/watch?v=NRDTHTrIvio
youtube.com/watch?v=z2IedCTUw2c
youtube.com/watch?v=vP85BJdEJPE
youtube.com/watch?v=Ek9qZYxl12s
youtube.com/watch?v=VeLiH62M_Ig
youtube.com/watch?v=Hzbntd2-gUc

Why weren't these characters ever used again? I think they have massive potential desu

An entire team of original villains wasted.

Other urls found in this thread:

marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Keith_Kilham_(Earth-11080)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Jesus, this game looked terrible.

I hated the story mode but loved the imbalanced multiplayer. 3D fighter/brawlers are hard to come by these days

>mfw continually throwing opponent off of ledges and buildings

shit was mad cheap

Sometimes thats what you had to do. Game itself was mad cheap. I liked picking up anything and everthing and projectiling my way to victory

I think there could be a rights issue. Although Hazmat did show up in a shot of heroes in an alt universe because the artist confused him with the Asian girl of the same name.

>3D fighter/brawlers are hard to come by these days
There's more of them than there's ever been, depending on what you mean.

But doing that in multiplayer...

I remember the rage from my brother and our friends

you're kidding me.
that's great.

Which comic was that?

Marvel Universe vs The Avengers.

marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Keith_Kilham_(Earth-11080)

There's a similar scene later on where the artist drew Mayday Spider-Girl instead of Anya Spider-Girl; I think the Marvel Wikia and similar websites compromised and said it was Mattie.

I agree that they did have some potential, but wikipedia says EA owns them and the game tanked so they'll probably never be seen again.

> Marvel thought they could have decent fighting games without Capcom
> this was the result

laffo

Fault Zone a cute. I want to tenderly love and protect her.

I loved that game so much when I was a teen that I would write erotic fan fiction of the Wink all the time.

>preexisting hero finishing moves were tame
Come on, man.

top kek

Man, I loved this game. And that that F4 movie game.

Wink was hawt
Didn't Wolverine disembowel a dude for his finisher

Is it weird that I find Johnny Ohm to have a more interesting origin than Electro, but that he's otherwise a poor man's version of him?

The imperfects were a pretty awesome set of characters

Brigade was messed up. Frankenstein's monster put through a tour of duty, complete with war flash backs and cybernetic arms. Loved it.

>F4 movie game.
My nigga. That thing was better than it had any right to be.

Its hilarious, the Imperfects were meant to be a big gimmick which would even be added to the comics

Didn't the Imperfects end up killing every marvel character in the game?

Yep.

Okay not every marvel character, Three always survive.

Magneto is the only character who for sure definitely dies in a story cut-scene.

Yeah they basically wanted to build an franchise and used marvel characters to boost it.

He has more in common with Luke Cage.

It may not have been that great a game, but I had fun with it. Getting that rage power up or whatever it was called that would give you unlimited meter, and just going nuts with Brigade's projectile was a blast.