Why don't you have a loving, same-race wife and at least 2 kids yet, Sup Forums?

Why don't you have a loving, same-race wife and at least 2 kids yet, Sup Forums?

Why are you forsaking your most important responsibility in existing?

because white women fuck black guys and i dont fuck women that fuck black guys.

Because Sup Forums is full of neckbeards who don't want to get married and have children when they can play vidya

I'm gay

Is being 24 and just starting my career a good excuse? In the next six years, I'll have kids.

>ITT Mad /r9k/ NEETS defending their escapism

I am convinced that not wanting to have kids is a form of repressed homosexuality.

I love nothing more than blowing my load balls deep into a vagina, millennials are really fucked in the head.

If I had hot dominican women to pump my seed into then maybe I would want to. Unless you are rich in the UK you are going to get a low tier woman.

Why would i limit myself to one race?

I have a loving wife and a son, but we're too broke for another kid.

The USA is a terrible environment and country to raise children, and it's families are fairly pointless in the New World

>I am convinced that not wanting to have kids is a form of repressed homosexuality.

Babies do horrendously gross things you have to clean up
>I love nothing more than blowing my load balls deep into a vagina,
That doesn't mean she's getting preggers, if she's on the pill. You can have sex without having kids

because women dont want quality men

horrendously gross? you mean taking tiny baby poops and tiny baby pukes? you're such a fucking pussy

22 with two full white healthy children. Going for 6.

2 kids is not enough.

4 is the minimum required, especially if you live in 60% country

>The USA is a terrible environment and country to raise children
The US is a huge place

Why not move to a city that's better for raising a family?

nice dubs

i'm only 19

Yeah seriously.

First night my son was home he wouldn't sleep by himself, he'd only sleep on me, so we laid there for hours, and he pissed all over me, it was just piss. Doesn't fucking matter. One day he'll be wiping my ass for me when I'm old and dying. Fair trade.

I had dogs and cats my whole life so it might be why baby shit and piss doesn't bother me. Kids aren't bad really, they do stupid things, and they make messes, but it's usually just funny.

I do, wife and 2 kids, third on his way.
I'm not white tho.

The real answer:

its too expensive, im selfish, and im bitter at what a shit fest this world is. I never asked to be forced into existance just to work and id never force the burden of life on another

Also, we have too many people, no jobs, food gets more expensive every year

Also, ill be dead by the time the brown hordes have taken over so who gives a fuck?

Nice meme.

Because I want to get a decent job first. My gf is 4 years younger and wants 3 kids. 2 boys and 1 girl. So I could be in my 30s and she'll still be in her 20s, so no rush.

The thought of filling her with my seed and making babies, our babies, drives me crazy.

I'm 18

>Also, we have too many people, no jobs, food gets more expensive every year
Only if you have a population explosion like 8 child by couple.

Keeping a growning population will keep the capital inside your country instead of searching for more populated countries that could sustain their demand for workers

>Because I want to get a decent job first
You'll never be ready. Just do it already. Thousands of generations before you would have children no matter the circumstances and they survived. Don't wait, start your family now, and you will be able to reorganize your life while you do it.

I'm only 18 and she's 20

jobs

Translation:

I spend all my sexual energy jacking it to traps on Sup Forums and have no desire for a real women to fuck.

But again, why should i care about this at all? By the time demographic changes actually starts to matter ill be shitting myself in a nursery home

I think the real reason a lot of people dont have kids now is because more people than ever realize that taking care of yourself is all that matters in having a good life

>Implying you cant fuck women without having kids

Just found out I'm going to be a father Sup Forums, this is the best day of my life.

He's actually right.

Older generations used to either live in farms were they could produce the basic for their survival or live in the cities where they could sustain a women and a family with only one people working in a non-skilled work.

Today most people live in cities, the demand for non-skilled work is dissapearing and the wages are lower because of the population(women) entered in the market job.

lack of quality single women.

Congrats nigga

Didn't we do this thread already, only a few hours ago?

I'm the single dad who posted a bunch of stuff.

It's your duty with your ancestors.

Nice, now stop posting anime girls.

No one deserve a manchild as a father

ayyyyy

First part is done, white wife that I dated since hs and was a virgin. We will start having kids next year. Probably only 2.
>inb4 /r9k/ turboautist replies

>Not having a grasp of the devastating economic and cultural situation
>Assuming we all live in fucking Utah

Because having children means I will have to be a slave to society. I prefer being able to do whatever I want.

Get out there and meet more women.

HA!! You are a slave either way, fuccboi.

Eternal manchild detected

ive spent a decade seraching, meeting women. online. university. through friends. university. several church groups etc.

if you know a quality single women let me know and ill marry her right now

You can only be who you are.

OP isn't that picture from the KKK site?I might be wrong

>only two kids

Why not buy a rural property and get an /out/ wife then?

I'll gladly be called a "manchild" if that means that I get to enjoy my life.

not for lack of trying.
grills are interested enough in me, but i have yet to find one that is compatible enough for me to consider breeding with. i refuse to settle, as this will only end up harming the kids in one way or another. i take children very seriously, and im not going to have any until i am sure i can do it right.

God bless them

anime is a hobby, l have other hobbies too, like running, target shooting and boating.
Sometimes video games if I have enough down time.
Do you have any hobbies?

Cause my girlfriend and I are no ready yet to have kids. We are 20. We want to settle int good careers and gain more knowledge money and life experience so we'd b actual good parents.

Because an obese unemployed 28 yo virgin living at home.

Why not buy a rural property and live by myself and pay 4x less for living costs compared to having a wife and 2 children?

>Eternal manchild detected
Man too old to be unplugged from the Matrix detected.

You're probably up to your eye balls in debt and couldn't step off the treadmill even if you wanted to.

It's inclined too high and moving too fast, and if you slow down you'll be thrown off.

So you'll berate anybody who's been fortunate enough to understand the bullshit of the system from a young age so you can feel better about having to use another credit card, take out another loan, maybe remortgage your house.

Why are you even alive at this point? Just end it senpai.

Don't be obese.Try intermitent fasting and workout daily.

You can't reason with them. Already have plans to live in a semi-rural community in a Midwest or western state with the wife. Need a state with decent 2nd amendment laws (hate the fact that the in laws live in california)

Nope, only debt currently is a vehicle that will be payed off in a a couple of years. All you cunts post about the death of western society and the white race yet you stay in mummy and daddy's basement jacking off to anime. Typical Sup Forums, all words and no action. Enjoy the safe space

95% of Americans turn out wrong anyways so it's a terrible idea to have kids. Continuing a bloodline is only important if you're preserving an ethnicity (not a race, ethnicity) like Italian, Basque, Armenian etc. because you're continuing thousands of years of tribal history and culture, and families are based on that. Having a kid in Chile or the US just means having a mutt kid raised with Spiderman and mcdonalds

There's a 70% chance the kid will be overweight in the future which is out of your control for the most part. Unless you only buy organic your kids will be feasting on xenoestrogens, testosterone-limiters and neurotoxins because the US has shit safety standards

They'll get a shit education by a bunch of peers who care about mcdonalds and football more than books and culture. They'll have little to no exposure to real culture, probably taught some Common Core, and 80% of their history education will be junk history (colonial new world history). Your little merritard kids will end up like pic related

The "good schools" in the US are in uncultured and soulless suburbia

If you have a baby boy and decide to not be jewish and not circumcise him, there will still be girls around who don't understand/like normal dicks because even though the rate is fallen, American girls are so dumb and ignorant

The earth is overpopulated, the people who should have kids are the pure ones (monoethnic) living in developed countries

>B..but I'll raise my kids different

No, your kids will want to fit in with the Tyrones, Spencers and Chyennes, they are not going to risk being chronically "uncool" to be decently westernized people

what about the quality "men of action" who are masculine and hard working etc that want to have strong families but there are simply no quality women available to them?

Do you even have a job?

Sounds like you 'met' a lot of women but didn't date any of them, unless you dated 50 or more of them and nothing worked out, in which case it's likely your own problem and not theirs.

Yes. I am currently saving for retirement. Will have enough in 8 years.

I live alone and I'm mixed race.

As far as you lot are concerned, I shouldn't even reproduce.

I'm not naive enough to think there are safe spaces, I always expect the worst case scenario, that way you're not disappointed.

ive dated some briefly and they all rejected me. often they get impregnated shortly after out of wedlock. presumably low quality men. yes its easy to point the finger at me but i cant for the life of me see what im lacking or what needs to be improved on. im honestly a great catch believe it or not. there is just simply a terrible of quality men to women that men are losing out big time. not every man will find a partner unless he drops his reasonable standards big time.

They are at least attempting them. I should retract my earlier statements, men who subscribe to the MGTOW are fine by me, at least the have drive and strive to improve themselves and the community, but Sup Forums always beats their collective chests about death of the white race etc etc yet won't do something like having white children and raising them properly. It is difficult in today's society to find a woman worthy of the commitment of marriage, but they are out there.

terrible ratio*

Tfw have twins on the way, two girls

I'm almost there OP. I've very nearly got myself out of debt, I have a good stable job, and I'm going to be buying a second home once I move.

The problem is, where do I find a good aryan woman? This would be much easier with artificial wombs.

This reads like a long list of pathetic excuses

The reality is you probably are a sad no-life who doesn't even know how to talk to women

ive looked for a decade. if you know any let me know.

Mixed race or not you can still raise kids and raise them properly. I don't care what race you are, you can be a decent father to kids raised right. My main criticisms were against doomsayers who proclaim the death of the white race yet do nothing

I'm 28 and live in Boston. Make 60k a year. With paying off school loans, rent, and other bills I do not think I can adequately raise a child. I've always wanted to. I don't think I can afford it, I don't know how old I will be when I think I could. I have no friends with children for the same reason, or they don't want them. No one really has gotten married either. Kinda feels bad man. It really seems like the people who shouldn't have kids, situation wise, have multiple children. The people that want children and "should" have children are responsible to realize they aren't in a good situation to have them. Who am I to judge though.

Wow I never expected a murican to be so wise
Not even kidding

We might have differing religious ideals but churches are decent spots if you believe in anything. Maybe a local group of people with commonly shared interests besides religion. Other than that I can't truly say, I was fortunate to find one early. You can persevere though, it will happen.

I think you should reproduce, white genes are very resurgent.
Stop being so black pilled, find a nice white woman and scrub that shitskinness from your lineage so you'll have an aeire that isn't coloured.
Hell your grandkids'll be probably 90%+ white in the future.
Fatherhood is the best redpill of them all, there is nothing more fulfilling.

ive joined at least 5 Catholic young adult groups over the past 6 years. was a regular at several of them . those women do not value Catholic men.

I'm trying but I hate living with my parents. Both are obese diabetics and the house is full of shit food.

>tfw qt asian gf

hahahahaha
thank god I don't have to settle for a white woman

I'd say 3 minimum.
Two is replacement level.

I plan to have at least two kids for every couple on my street that doesn't have children. Might stop when I hit six or eight.

I can't study seriously at uni and have kids lad, it will be unfair to them and to my studies.

You still can "sustain" in a city with low skill job. Standards of living are skyrocket because of marketing and advertising. Any mothefucker needs 2000 feet house, 50' TV, 1000$ desktop, cool car, shitloaded fridge, etc, etc. And well it must be kids who are "expensive", we can't afford them.

Everything in your pathetic excuse for a post can be fixed with good parenting.

Being obese and a virgin can be changed mate. So can living at home.

Enjoy your supreme gentleman.

My evil dies with me.

Don't give up hope, they are out there.
Wife's parents have the same issue, shitty food everywhere. If possible pressure them to buy better stuff or if possible buy some if it yourself. You can eat fairly healthy for fairly cheap.

Kek they will be getting lots of Arab dicks

My waifu is Japanese.

>Marriage has 50% chance of fail. If you went skydiving and the man told you there was a 50% chance the parachute wouldn't open, would you take the plunge to your (fairly likely) death? That takes a very gutsy and reckless or idealistic person.

You anti-women fags are very selective with your data. That 50% stat includes ALL MARRIAGES. Go look at the state for certain professions or for education levels. People with PhDs have low divorce rates, for example.

>Don't give up hope, they are out there.
I'm 29. if they didn't care about me for that long why would someone now?

Post a pic of your face i wanna see if you are ugly

I want a half Asian wife so bad so we can have quarter-Asian master race children.

Seriously, I'm blond and tall and Aryan as fuck and I'll take a high quality half-Asian over any Scandinavian slut.

Again I retracted my previously issued statements against those not vying for marriage. It wholly depends on each individuals position, I have seen friends marry women that I wouldn't consider dating, but I hope it works out. I know society needs to be better if the marriage retention rates are to be better but I think a strong family should be at the center of that change. Unfortunately social/political influences look to subvert that. Best of luck with or without a woman either way. As I said before the most important thing for men whether single or not is to self improvement and attempt to improve society as well.

>IMG_1488
DSFARGEG

>10 adults
>10 children

Don't be a defeatist. You are still plenty young. Don't fall into the trap of a 30 something woman that partied her 20s away and now wants a "nice guy" now

Tbh the only time I'd abort would be if it was a pair of girls/a second girl.

Because I'm 26 and never held hands with a woman.