The Case for Spirituality

I want all of you guys to do the following thought experiment:

Make the logical case for your own survival.

ALSO: be careful to not make claims that themselves have no rational backing. For example "our race is superior"

what's the logical importance of a superior race? etc.

Why is it that all philosophers in recent times became nihilists?

Are you implying that there is no logical basis for existentialism?

Like a Heidegger type?

I guess I'm saying "how does a nihilist justify why you shouldn't just kill him"

> Why is it that all philosophers in recent times became nihilists?

The death of the spirit is the price of progress.

how do we revive the primal spiritual virility?

>Make the logical case for your own survival.
I don't need a logical reason to survive. I'd simply rather not die, and those who share my feelings on this matter are in a far more powerful position for it. I pre-suppose that survival is better than extinction, based on the most fundamental biological urge.

After that, it's a matter of who has the most power. The strong defending the weak may be a noble ideal, but if someone with more firepower disagrees then it doesn't help anyone.

I know this point user.

I am implying that autists who literally 'put their faith' in logic don't understand that logic is a tool in a larger toolchest.

Whites in general have fallen to complete objectivity, forgetting the importance of presuppositions to the tool of logic, namely self preservation.

Plus let's be honest.

It doesn't matter how many people can have morals without religion. There exists in the universe a hierarchy, and even amongst our own people, the lower rungs of this hierarchy benefit greatly from spirituality. I would guess that most people need spirituality

Spirituality is, as Plato would say. The Noble Lie.

rollo may confirmed for weak idealist

>benefit from spirituality

that can be in their own idiom, not bullshit like organized religion

Regardless of what it can be, if you don't force it upon people most people don't do it.

If you don't indoctrinate your people, your enemy will

>Why is it that all philosophers in recent times became nihilists?
Nihilism atheism secularism its all coming full steam that is our age.
the philosophers have not just become nihilists, they ceased to be philosophers altogether. Some philosophers went a hybrid route where they replaced love for wisdom with love for logic while still attempting what the old philosophers attempted. But today, there are few people that can legitimately call themselves philosophers.

You're implying my exact points.

You just criticized someone as a weak idealist. What makes you think that the average man will have the strength of intellect to strive for higher ideals?

Look at the modern world. The average person strives for the ideals that are fed to them.

Your only denial of this fact is "lol I'm an exception to that so everything should be kept the same haha!"

That's true.

Do you also believe that principles are higher than logic? I think modern (((philosophers))) fall for the logic meme, giving all credence to logic, without ever thinking that there could be something higher

Namely higher ideals, principles, such as self preservation.

What is the logical defending of virtues such as honor and integrity?

Logically I should be Machiavellian.

>If you don't indoctrinate your people, your enemy will
absolute trash
straight out of the mouth of a leftist social engineer
and people wonder why we are in the shit

I deserve to survive because I survive.
The right to life is taken not given.
I have sentience and with my sentience I choose to continue my own life.
I have survived all previous crisis which threatened to claim my life, and based on that success my right to live is ensured.
However when the day comes that I am no longer able to ensure my own survival then my right to life is forfeit.

are you implying that your people haven't been indoctrinated by your enemies?

what you just said is essentially "if we kill our enemies, they win" or "if we do what it takes to get what we want (like our enemies do) then we have become just like them!"

aka

lose slave morality

>people will just know what's right even if we don't tell them! even though evidence to the contrary is literally staring me in the face!

>Do you also believe that principles are higher than logic? I think modern (((philosophers))) fall for the logic meme, giving all credence to logic, without ever thinking that there could be something higher
I agree. No need for ((())) this is not a jewish concoction western white men have done an excellent job of that themselves.

I do not attempt to rationally justify virtues, or why I want to preserve myself, or such things. Truth or goodness does not demand to be explainable. It may be but doesnt have to be. One simply does those things.

"Try it, faggot"

Haha you got btfo

the reason, user

I'm trying to show how objectivity in a vacuum IS nihilism, and that people need the noble lie of religion and spirituality in order to have a constant anchor to self-preservation

>inb4 'NUH UH I DON'T NEED THAT SO NOONE DOES'

(people in general, as in, look around you. The average person has absorbed the morals and dogma that has been fed to him by the jewish media, while the fundamentalist christian has not, although he is cucked for a different reason)