Can we all just agree that this election is between smart people (Hillary) and dumb people (Trump)

Can we all just agree that this election is between smart people (Hillary) and dumb people (Trump)

But you do realize, that finishing gender studies =/= being smart?

That's all universities offer is gender studies?

SHILL DETECTED
---------------------------------------
*DO NOT REPLY TO THIS THREAD*

Can we just agree that OP posted some bars without a source?

"highly educated" = most brainwashed. Kek @ any other conclusion.

Why are Canadians so fucking cucked and pathetic?

this

"smart" people (aka, college educated dumbfucks who believe everything they're spoonfed by liberal professors) will vote for Hillary because they have never dealt first hand with actual policies they vote in.

"dumb" people (aka, high school drop-outs or people who couldn't afford college or who chose a trade skill over a degree) will vote for Trump because they DO have to deal with the policies that the liberals vote in.

The sad thing is, the "smart" people aren't really smart. Education doesn't mean you're smarter than someone else, it just means you could afford to go to an adult daycare for 5 years (at most) and bullshit your way through it to get a degree that is essentially meaningless in this day and age.

The so called dumb people actually have real-life experience with the shitty policies that the lib dems have voted in. Sooo, in this instance the smart people are actually voting for Trump, and the dumb, easily impressionable people are voting for Hillary.

Holy fuck kill yourself, jew.

>voting for clowns every 4 years
>not voting directly over issues

That's not democracy, that's a dictatorship.

hmm that really made me think

>Implying that a piece of paper from a politically biased institution is a proper judgment for intelligence.
I don't support any candidate, I just enjoy pointing out biased bullshit from the worst country in the Americas.

Feminist dance theory and maybe Minecraft too these days.

You didn't put it in all fields

There was a study a few years ago that showed what careers voted for which party. It pretty much went as expected, with yoga teachers and professors voting blue and oil drillers and executives voting red.

Yes.

There are idiots and smart people on both sides.

And mathematicians voting 95% blue.

Makes sense because anybody whose title is mathematician is probably tenured at a university.

>he thinks r-selection correlates with intelligence

this

almost all blacks vote blue, most hispanics vote blue, women vote blue

that basically tells you the story

highly educated = i went to college and studied women's menstrual cycles with a minor in African Kings in Medieval Europe, and now i work in starbucks to pay off my $2 million tuition fees

oh so intelligent

I would think most Hispanics vote red, since they typically share conservative values.

THIS

We don't vote directly over issues either.

Just because you're stupid and math is difficult for you, doesn't mean mathematicians are predisposed to making wise political decisions.

I've never met more ignorant people than those I met at college so I'm going to take this as a compliment.

Whaaat? You mean people who rely on federal grants and loans in order to eat and fund their worthless research are more likely to vote for the party of gibsmedats?

Looks like I'm artillery for shillary now

Daily reminder that the democrats love the privileged.

(((Educated)))

Most degrees earned at college are low-level, cinema studies, lesbian arts, etc.

Have a sage for the road

This. It's a hamster wheel for autistics.

>all these butthurt wrestling fans saging

bump

american colleges are shit. lady gaga studies and some shit called digital humanities are actual things you can major in

its just a place for upper middle class and up to get drug connections. harvard hands out A's to students that dont exist and got caught doing it

70% of degrees are in the arts, humanities, social science, etc. departments.

Most college grads are idiots. Hiring requirements mirror this reality.

That group is statistically insignificant. They do not make up a general trend.

Yes they do.