youtube.com/watch?v=9GbDnZD0upU
youtube.com/watch?v=5FrZQavx0N8
youtube.com/watch?v=0o2eKaELGMY
youtube.com/watch?v=-Q8BLfefGtg
youtube.com/watch?v=GfLkJ9unec0
defoo.org/inner-circle/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>I hope you're doing well

I'm not doing well but thanks for your concern.

Before & After Sup Forums

Hello Jew.

Hi guys, Matt Easton from scholaglatiatora here.
Today we'll be discussing the 1785 pattern sabre, a notably distinct design from the much more famous 1783-pattern sabre. Also I still fucking hate sportfencers, they're having fun the wrong way. Now, as we can see this blade is less thrust-centric than a backsword....blablablabla
Cheers guys.

hello steven molynew

Hellow Stefan

Do you prefer "Memelyneux" or "Molymeme"?

Thanks in advance

Bradley

Hi oldfag

So is he a cult leader or what?

Watch his videos and form your own opinions. Don't expect others to think for you

NOT AN ARGUMENT

What's this "cult leader"-meme? I've encountered it in Finnish imageboards before.

(((Stefan Molyneux)))

Matt did nothing wrong.

Mostly due to his recommendations that people cut off their friends and family or "defooing". This is in combination with his highly insular inner circle that lead to accusations of being a cult from both outsiders and former members of the inner circle.

He also almost killed his mom with a hammer.

The government told him he couldn't do that because he wasn't a psychologist and wasn't qualified to give that kind of advice.

>The government told him he couldn't do that because he wasn't a psychologist and wasn't qualified to give that kind of advice.
He couldn't give advice on cutting off family and friends. Not the killing his mom with his hammer thing.

What's his stance on the Eternal Jew?

>The government told him he couldn't do that because he wasn't a psychologist and wasn't qualified to give that kind of advice.

100% bullshit.

His wife is the one who got in trouble because she's a registered psychologist and she spoke publicly about defooing which is against standard psych practices so she got in trouble.

Our government isn't so authoritarian yet that random nut jobs aren't allowed to give each other psychological advice. Not saying Stef is a nutjob, he's based as fuck.

Butthurt from plebs who emotionally lash out and things they don't like.

The idea that a cult can exist in an open online area completely free from censorship or IRL interaction is completely laughable.

He's spoken out against Jews being leftist pro government fucks before. Seems semi red pilled on the matter even though he doesn't have white-nationalist leanings or really openly speak out against them in a big way.

He's a cryptokike. Be warned.

There are accusations that he is. Some of his followers are retarded and think his word is prophesy. Personally, I watch him because he makes some good points sometimes. But I have my own opinion and watch him, like everyone else skeptically.

>His wife is the one who got in trouble because she's a registered psychologist and she spoke publicly about defooing which is against standard psych practices so she got in trouble.
You're right. It has been a while and I don't remember all the details because I don't follow Stef that cloesly.

He is a little nutty, but in a world this crazy that is fairly normal. He should be a little nutty about how bad thins are.

>roleplaying
fake and gay

Now I'm imagining a dystopian society where the government decides who are and who are not qualified to kill relatives with hammers.

Basically the jews found out that he's very powerful and influential and they can't have any competition, so they're defaming and slandering him now.

Hey masterrace, you might like my idea of a perfectly free market driven government where citizens may opt in/out of freedoms/protections.

>white nationalist leanings
Not out outspokenly but man does he sometimes brush up against stuff that sounds an awful lot like it. Some of his arguments, videos, and research could definitely be used to convince people to be white supremacists. Which I'm not okay with, but his based arguments and research make it hard to argue against.

He's done questionable things and stands behind other things absolutely.

Don't stop watching him, but don't take everything he says as absolute truth: Despite being a "slave to facts," he's just as fallible as anyone else.

You're not a white nationalist?

youtube.com/watch?v=9GbDnZD0upU

This is more for the hammer thing. I don't really care about the other stuff said in the video since I overall like Stef for making reasonably well fact-checked videos that are easy to digest.

Whaaaat is going on folks! How's it going and thank you for tuning in with me to another edition of the true capitalist radio broadcast.
And of course, I am your host the man they call Ghost. And once again folks, I want to thank everyone for tuning in with me on this is episode number xxx, for the folks that are keeping track of the true capitalist radio broadcast. And of course, if you haven't already done so folks, please SPREAD IT AROUND LIKE WILDFIRE that true capitalist radio is in effect and in the house and we are live every Monday through Friday, 4 pm central standard time right here on blogtalkradio.com/ghost.
That is blogtalkradio.com/ghost. Now, folks, if you haven't already done so please follow me on twitter, and the twitter name to follow is politicsghost, all one word no underscores. politicsghost is the name to follow folks.

Meh, not my thing. When it comes to scifi I'm much more interested in dystopian settings rather than utopian.
youtube.com/watch?v=5FrZQavx0N8

White nationalism is bad while blacks, jews, and Mexicans are taking over the state. This is a fight for our lives you dumb fuck

he's not that great

How do you know whether it's dystopian or utopian? I don't even know. Nobody would know until we try it. That's why I thought you'd be interested, because it allows you to think of possibilities.

has he outgrown his cult bullshit or is it still happening behind the visible ?

If I were to donate $500 will I be invited to the inner circle, or does the "inner circle" no longer exist?

well well, someone was spanked as a child.

fucking kek

Why does he hate environmentalists so much? What is inherently wrong in wanting to keep the earth pretty and habitable?

>How do you know whether it's dystopian or utopian?
I guess I jumped to conclusions. I just assumed you intended it as an ideal society rather than a thought-experiment.

Here

Because modern environmentalism focuses mainly on blocking human development which hurts shekel throughput and honestly fucks over developing countries, and usually just to save some worthless 3 spotted species of frog when one lake over there's the nearly identical 2 spotted frog and it wouldn't matter at all if the former was wiped out forever.

Of course there's merit to keeping our air and water clean, and not clear cutting every forest everywhere, that's common sense, but, retarded Texans aside, even the most devote of Western anti-environmentalists will accept that.

DO YOU SUPPORT HIM BEING SHOT?

I love you Stef

Has Molenjew made a "truth about the holocaust" yet?

Stef is going to be Billy Corgans stunt double in TNA

youtube.com/watch?v=0o2eKaELGMY
yes :^)

Fuck you

kek i remember this one now

he needs to have a discussion with david "moonman" duke

youtube.com/watch?v=-Q8BLfefGtg

thats an older video, he BTFO's jews HARD now

What's his IQ (srs)?

I'm doing fine, thanks :) I just watched your Truth about Immigration and Welfare video, it was quite nice

you mean like when he BTFO'd Soros here?
youtube.com/watch?v=GfLkJ9unec0

>mfw joe rogan blew him the fuck out with an intellectual roundhouse kick

I think it's more to do with government taking control of immigration that is driving our country down, not the immigrants themselves. Free-market capitalism works when nignogs and spics come over and are allowed to fail.

They aren't allowed to fail. Whites are better at literally everything, there is no need to force this truth into existence. In a stateless society whites will rule supreme whether we have open borders or not. So long as there is a free-market capitalist society, whites have nothing to fear. Because inherently they are smarter, stronger, more ethical, etc.

Watermelon Environmentalists:

>Green on the outside (environmentalist).
>Red on the inside (communist).
People just want to use "muh polar bears" to overthrow the capitalist system.

Go back to R-eddit faggot.

What'd he say?

I've been thinking of making a a Stefan video and add stuff like puppies kittens and rainbows into the background like a green screen type thing.. would that be funny or no

I think he was

defoo.org/inner-circle/

Can someone explain this website to me?
People are saying it was made by Stefan himself