User i love you!!! And dont worry, once my Grandpa is president he will make is so we can get married!

>user i love you!!! And dont worry, once my Grandpa is president he will make is so we can get married!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LvueLzFMjlI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Melting pot
>Full of pedos

You sick fuck.

Nothing sick about love.

Yes, looooove, sweet looooove.

youtube.com/watch?v=LvueLzFMjlI

KILL YOURSELF

>a-are you s-sure your Grandpa will be okay with same-sex loli marriages??

#pedolivesmatter

reminder

>sure! My mommy says her and grandpa used to love each other every day! Now come inside you big silly.

MODS.

Would you cuddle a Loliry Clinton?

Nothing mod worthy here.
She was so cute and cuddly back then. How cruel the clocks were to her.

I love you too anna
>pats her head and like any reasonable adult avoid traumatizing her by abusing her honest feelings or by calling her weirdo
she is eventually going to grow up, abusing an innocent children's purity is a sin.

Tell me more.

dafuq m8

H...hello there cupcake.
Why aren't you just the sweetest little thing?
What's that? Sure I'll buy some of your cookies, they look delicious.
Would you like to come look at my new puppy whilst I get my wallet?

GET ON THE FLOOR BITCH. TAKE OFF YOUR FUCKING CLOTHES.
*unzips dick and shoves in mouth*
How do you like me now cunt ey? You fucking little whore.
*rams dick in asshole dry but quickly lubed up by blood and shit*
You fucking cunt. YOU FUCKING LITTLE CUNT.
*chokes out the whore while ejaculating in her wrecked, gaping asshole*
That's right you fucking bitch, take it.
*noms on some cookies while stamping on the sluts head to make sure she's dead*

Uncanny.

...you alright there, Japan? Need me to send a van to pick you up?

>flag related.

This made me laugh far harder than it should have.

This.

Better wait some years until she grow older enough to be married

Fucking pedos. How could anyone get off to the idea of removing a little girl's clothes and licking her tiny body all over, nibbling her neck and kissing her adorable little nipples? Only a heartless monster would think about her cute girlish mouth and tongue wrapped around a thick cock slick with her saliva, pumping in and out of her mouth until it erupts, the cum more than her little throat can swallow.
The idea of thick viscous semen overflowing, dribbling down her chin over her flat chest, her tiny hands scooping it all up and watching her suck it off her fingertips is just horrible. You're all a bunch of sick perverts, thinking of spreading her smooth slender thighs, cock poised at the entrance to her pure, tight, virginal pussy, and thrusting in deep as a whimper escapes her lips which are slippery with cum, while her small body shudders from having her cherry taken in one quick stroke.
I am disgusted at how you'd get even more excited as you lean over her, listening to her quickening breath, her girlish moans and gasps while you hasten your strokes, her sweet pants warm and moist on your face and her flat chest, shiny with a sheen of fresh sweat, rising and falling rapidly to meet yours.
It is truly nasty how you'd run your hands all over her tiny body while you violate her, feeling her nipples hardening against your tongue as you lick her chest, her neck and her armpits, savoring the scent of her skin and sweat while she trembles from the stimulation and as she reaches her climax, hearing her cry out softly as she has her first orgasm while that cock is buried impossibly deep inside her, pulsing violently as an intense amount of hot cum spurts forth and floods through her freshly-deflowered pussy for the first time, filling her womb only to spill out of her with a sickening squelch. And as you lie atop her flushed body, she sighs breathlessly and her fingers dig into your back as she feels your cock hardening inside her again. You're all sick

Japan you aren't helping the sterotyping

Except for
>Homosexual "love"
>Interracial "love"
>Jew "love"
>Nigger "love"
>Muslim "love
>Pedo "love"

fuck off pedo

Fuck I forgot animalfuckers

>Jew "love"
I don't know about that one. I've seen some pretty jewesses

This post give me cancer.

>Checks flag

You are 100% Japanese no doubt, no English teachers here folks.

S-stop that.

I need to stop going on this fucking website jesus christ

>jew "love"
>nigger "love"
>muslim "love"
What is wrong with these?

The future looks bright.

Love is love no matter the age.

Jewish love is greed.
Nigger love is theft.
Muslim love is explosions.

this post gave me an orgasm

>not politics
kys, achmed.

That is not true. Even they can feel love. Like pedophiles.

This is very much politics. The legalization of love between a man and a young girl

why does Sup Forums hate little girls and the men who love them?

They just cant understand our love. But even today, our love is going mainstream.

I just notified the internet police bud. You are so toast. Have fun in jail