I swear if they hook Danny and Colleen up, platonic male/female friendships just can't exist in the MCU

I swear if they hook Danny and Colleen up, platonic male/female friendships just can't exist in the MCU.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/c0_74jmfais?t=68
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Oh shut the fuck up. You know damn well that every damn superhero has fucked nearly every other superhero at some point.

Except they didn't. That's what marks them out.

Dropped, danny looks too ugly

>platonic male/female friendships just can't exist in the MCU
Cap and Black Widow?

Isn't Danny meant to be pure?

There's one. I hope their relationship mirrors theirs. Him being the more 'out of his element' one, with her the more experienced one.

He looks cute, here.

Colleen's age irk me, though, really throws off the whole little brother/big sister thing.

>I don't read comics

Eh, he's a bit out of her age range.

She wanted the D, though.

Thor and Darcy.
Clint and Natasha.
Frank and Claire.
Maria Hill and Nick Fury.
Skye and Coulson.
May and Coulson.
Cap and Natasha.
Luke and Misty sorta.

There's plenty.

There's just pressure from studios to add love interest because A) it adds to the power fantasy that makes guys want to be that character, and B) It adds to the fantasy that women get to nail a super hero.

Honestly, Just accept that it's a mainstay of our society and culture - it's like complaining there's Salt in processed foods. Sure it's bad, but it's just a given. You should know better.

I should have specified Marvelix.

>I guess we can add Jessica/Malcolm. They're friends now, right?

>forgetting Natasha and Steve
>forgetting Natasha and Barton

Apparently it only works out if she's a murderer.

It makes no sense for Danny and Colleen.

I'm sure they fucked between Winter Soldier and Age of Ultron. The way he just kinda tossed her to Banner had that "I'm done with her already." vibe to it.

>nearly every damn supehero has fucked She-Hulk at some point
Fixed.

*In Netflix Marvel

>Danny nearly had a "Night at She-Hulk's".

Black Widow and Captain America:

youtu.be/c0_74jmfais?t=68

Doctor Strange and Christine don't count?

There's also a bunch in Agents of SHIELD.

She's needs to enter the MCU.

>PLEASE SUBSCRIBE

>Doctor Strange and Christine don't count?

they kissed

Think Clea will be in the second movie?

>ClintNat
Still mad

Since when have Frank and Claire, even met?

It's so weird to me that Marvel is so fixated on biracial relationships, and then swapped the pairings on their 2 most famous.

They will

>Colleen's age irk me, though, really throws off the whole little brother/big sister thing.

Have you ever MET an Asian woman, user? From the ages of 20 to 50 they just stop aging.

Same

Playboy Hawkeye when

>stop aging
Yes, until we hit over 50 then we look 300

The casting call was looking for a slightly older actress (25-30) in relation to Danny, but they ended up casting an actress below the age spec (23)

>we

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

>tfw she-hulk even fucked her cousin Bruce banner in one alternate timeline and had mutant hulk babies

Juke and Danisty are (the obvious) end game.

I've never understood the vertical London posting. Lurking has only taught me that you do it in response to women.

Some guy long ago started asking if a girl was near london or something, and it became a meme

It was actually an English hairless chimpanzee from /fit/, if memory serves.

Que?

Jesus.

Maybe they meant Frank and Karen.

Kastle will happen, user...