I miss her

I miss her....

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sciZC-qR_Wg
youtube.com/watch?v=RPo03EcJ1Ko
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Well I miss her teenage self

Why did this show bomb so hard?

It didn't. It ended with season 3 and wasn't renewed because Hasbro launched The Hub and CN wouldn't allow Animated to premiere on the Hub a Cartoon they were producing in the first place.

The Hub itself failed because, as a kid oriented channel, Hasbro's other competitor were reluctant to directly pay hasbro to let run their add on Hasbro's channel. Also, bad management of the Hub.

The scene where she transform from kid to teenager. Im really sure that she didn't know her breast are there in whole season

>The Hub itself failed because, as a kid oriented channel, Hasbro's other competitor were reluctant to directly pay hasbro to let run their add on Hasbro's channel. Also, bad management of the Hub.
So its mattel whos to blame for the shit channel that is discovery family?

Indirectly. You can't really blame them. Hasbro really didn't thought it through.

I thought they did a pretty good job. Even if it did spawn some demons. It seemed to be doing well before it went off air, was their internal squabbles about it?

Intenral feud between Discovery and Hasbro, plus not enough income because no one wanted to pay their direct competitor to run their adds.

Why was discovery pissed? They gave oprah her own fucking network, theyd be submissive to anyone with enough cash.

too good for this world.

Also the only good show on The Hub was Dan Vs

>gi joe retaliation
>transformers prime
>BTAS
>animaniacs
>old gi joe
>old transformers
Your a fucking moron

*You're

:^)

I see how mad you are, fag. Spellchecking me like a fucking autist still wont change the fact that discovery family is fucking shit and you were fucking wrong.

*Your'e

It didn't bomb at all, though. That's what makes its cancellation more frustrating. It was such a great show. The ending of season 3 was rushed as hell, too, because they knew it was coming to an end earlier than it should have.

She was, I admit, one of the best humans in Transformers.

Better than Miko, but not as good as Jack.

Kicker a shit

I thought Animated was canceled because Hasbro didn't want that toyline to compete/confuse the second Bayformers movie's toyline (which was pretty bad, for that matter.)

>compete/confuse the second Bayformers movie's toyline (which was pretty bad, for that matter.)

There were some good ones. Like Terradive.

I'm not saying they're weren't any good ones, but there were *alot* of repaints, the Constructicons weren't very well made and they were the majority of the Decepticon line.

>She was, I admit, one of the best humans in Transformers.
Probably because she wasn't a filthy human.

Raf is also good if he wasn't such an OP hacker... but Sari was also almost perversely overpowered. She would've brought Blurr back though so that makes her alright with me.

That was a protoform with an Allspark sliver, right? Congratulations on contaminating what could've been a beautiful cybertronian and creating a freak of nature, Professor Sumdac.

Now the relevant part.

Please don't say she's going to be undressed or has DD cups.

Ugh. She does the Sailor Moon pose and everything.

She is a disappointing magical girl.

I'd say "Why would you think that's even possible when this is an officially licensed Transformers comic from Takara?"

Then I remember Kiss Players.

Overall, TFPrime's human cast are the best in the franchise. They all had their quirks, but not overbearingly so. Jack and June Darby are easily in my top 5 humans, with the others rotating in and out of the list depending on my mood.

Sari's in my Top 5, too (even though she's not fully human). She could be a little frustrating at times, but she was also 8 years old for most of the series, so it's to be expected. Most of the time she was sweet, fun, curious, and just a little mischievous.

The last in my Top 5, and one human I wish we got to see more of, was Raoul from G1. An ultimately good kid with a slightly grey moral code and street smarts in comparison to Carly and Chip's booksmarts (and Spike with the lucky horseshoe up his ass), he could have been interesting to watch, especially out of his comfort zone.

I thought it was fanmade at first to be honest, but I'm glad I was wrong. Wish there was a longer sequence, I mean, this show is about transforming.

Agent Fowler should get a special mention, the man could come through but always had the stakes in mind.

Wow there OP, don't mold your chin after Sentinel's, universe is only big enough for one.

End.

That's enough Japanese Transformers comics for one thread.

huh. I didn't know there was a japanese Transformers comic.

Fowler's definitely one of the humans that rotates in and out of my Top 5. He's a little goofy (and we mainly saw him in 30 second bursts), but had his badass moments.

youtube.com/watch?v=sciZC-qR_Wg

I could just imagine the conversation he and Captain Fanzone from TFA would have over their respective Autobots that they deal with.

Aw, on a cliffhanger? Anyway, thank you for posting it, user! That bit reminded me of pic related though.

God, yeah, Fanzone had some shit to go through but Fowler had it worse. Did make for an interesting ''mission'' he had with June and Knock Out.

>Reminder that Knock Out knows how humans reproduce and finds it disgusting

But why was her protoform looking different than regular protoform?

Animatedverse has Mini-Cons, maybe she was one.

Retailers didn't want to order more toys because they sold badly compared to the movie toyline.

Plus it's ratings dipped hardcore after the premiere.

unf

>Retailers didn't want to order more toys because they sold badly compared to the movie toyline.
lol no
They didn't sell as much as movie toys but it was nowhere near "badly". Also, the line had several store exclusive toys.

EM ELL PEE EFF AYE EMM

>Overall, TFPrime's human cast are the best in the franchise. They all had their quirks, but not overbearingly so.

Raf was a nonstarter, he might as well have not been there. Miko is the most "designed by committee" character I can imagine. Jack was dull. I like how after season 1 they basically stop pretending he ever had a life outside of Transformers and all the high school characters never show up again. June was pretty cool, though.

Don't be an idiot, that list shows everything sold in the year itself. 2008 product was, for the entire first half, the Premium movie line. TFA figures were delayed to the point where when they finally started showing up the first 3 waves were out at the same time.

That graph is total revenue for the year, not revenue for each separate segment.

Atleast she's not in Shadowzone like my homeboi Soundwave

How the hell she get breast from? The key are blocking their way

Eh, show was decent, but not anything special. The animation and the dialogue were clunky as fuck at times and the human villains were fuck-annoying.

I loved the human villains. The animation thing was from CN strangling the budget.

youtube.com/watch?v=RPo03EcJ1Ko

>tfw when you realize you aren't human.

I made this for you

What is it that makes Sari good, and makes the kids in Transformers Prime annoying little shits?

I still hold to the theory that she's the Animated Universe's equivalent to Solus Prime(or maybe a female version of Micronus Prime), there's even some backing for this, in the All-Spark Almanac, Vector Prime mentions that he finds something about her oddly familiar

Jack was fine you bastard.

Man, Animated really sucked.

Shut the hell up Boco

Fine, but it did.

DJW is a hack and an ass.

I can never tell which look I prefer, I think I like both equally

Oh look, the man that still like the simpsons has shit taste

Silly user. Key did come out just fine remember?

More transformers shows should have a magical girl transformation sequence.

They cheated us out of a topless shot

that doesn't even make sense

Why this scene even exist?

They tried recently but it didn't pan out.

>Prime
6/10 show squandered any interesting ideas it had

>old gi joe
>old transformers
>good

Though they did run Animated reruns and gave the Aquabats a show finally so the Hub was cool in my book. Also it was Renegades not Retaliation.

Lol I know right? Its like I can read her though said

The human villains existed to job so the decepticons didn't lose every episode. Meanwhile Prime suffered by constantly trying to up stakes then deflating them to the point where it became formula.

This.
One of my biggest issues with Prime is that the Con's power fluctuates from powerful to pushovers. After MECH was introduced I was really hoping more non-Decepticon antagonists would come along but alas, no dice.

Overall I have to say I liked Animated more than Prime. The latter is more technically impressive but it gets incredibly boring to watch after a while. Animated wasn't perfect, but I think it's the best TF cartoon to date. That's not exactly saying much but it's something.

Has anyone been watching nuRID? I've only seen a few episodes here and there and it seems like something's missing. The fun spirit is there and the characters are pretty strong, but something about the show seems off.

What is nu? People keep using that word that sound like a bad news

Robots In Disguise. There was a TF anime that got licensed US back in 2001 called "Car Robots" that was branded in the west as RID. Now there's a "nu", unrelated Transformers series with the same name.

the "nuRID" is referring to the current series airing on CN.
It kinda sorta wants to be TF animated but there's no cute brown girl so no one cares.

Wish this were real.

>old gi joe
Not even that user but the old G.I Joe was fun and had some insane episodes like the money one and "There's no placell like Springfield". It's also better than the old Transformers cartoon but most would crucify me for such a heretical statement. Mind you, Renegades is still the best Joe cartoon.

>so no one cares.
That and most of the designs are ugly. Strongarm and Fixit are the only ones that look good. Bumblebee and Grimlock have chicken nuggets for faces, and Sideswipes hair-like helmet is aggrivating

Man, it must've been awkward as hell to hit puberty so goddamn fast. Her dad must've had a hell of a time explaining to her why she got boobs.

You just reminded me of Transformers Mosaics.

But the best human from G1 is the notorious Dirk Magnus created by the great Gerry Conway.

The fun thing is how MECH is pretty much MASK now in IDW. Vivisecting living Decepticons to create their own knockoffs for the purpose of gaining technological superiority?

Of course that was MASK under Miles Mayhem. After the crossover looks like he'll be going full VENOM. Hope he comes up with a better name beyond the acronym.

Oh god, why would Tracks force anyone to go to Sunbow? That monster