PAY UP WHITEY

PAY UP WHITEY

What.... welfare isn't enough?

BAHAHAHA. Imagine some other race/ethnicity doing exactly this, just imagine how stupid and ridiculous it would look.
These people deserve nothing. They cost more than the ever brought in.

I told you Get Back in your shed, nigger.

Gladly

Getting to live in America instead of Africa is your reward, congratulations

First, they should pay for the free boat ride from Africa.

you first

okay let's repeal AA and take away your foodstamps

when will it eeeeend.
im not paying for the sins of my father.
im not my father, and you wasn't a slave.
FUCKING DRIVING IN THE DIVERSTY WEDGE AGAIN NIGGER!!!! WE WANT TO GET ALONG BUT YOU DONT!

She put those chains on herself, a fitting metaphor.

How much does she cost. I could use another house slave

I already have you dumb coon... I've paid more taxes for your welfare queen ass to sit around pumping out babies with dozens of different men you've had way more than you were ever worth from me.

Drop dead.

Let's start sending black children to prison to finish off their father's sentances if they die before their time is served. You're responsible for the actions of your ancestors after all.

>pay what you owe
I owe nothing. Done!

I don't own shit. Fuck off.

Under fucking rated

>Owe is written in red with dripping blood
Wew lad

Ok fine I'll give you the D.

Just no lip smacking or teeth.

Yeah? You will also ask the arabs and africans for repairs? Since they where a way bigger factor in slavery?

LOLOLOL
winrar is you

dont be so stingy they wont work in the fields if you dont give them a card board box filled with watermelon rinds

Give Dindus what they're owed. I'm actually totally on board with that idea. Let me just load up my nine.

Why do they expect money from us even though they constantly call us loser neckbeard NEETs?

Like... They KNOW we already have nothing, and they still want fucking more. God damn, they need to fuck off with this bullshit.

Imagine restraining her in those chains and fucking her while calling her your little slave girl, saying you are going to use her as breeding stock so she can have many little half white mulatto children who will grow up in bondage to play with your white wifes kids, and once they are old enough they will work the cotton fields like the rest of the niggers, and if they try to run away your dogs will fuck them up...
God it makes me horny, imagine being a slave master you would be able to pound black horse pussy all day long and then come back to your beautiful southern Belle at night with a clean conscience since it's not really cheating since they're slaves, it's sort of like jerking yourself off or using a flashlight.

How much is she?

k, show me a slave and I'll give them some cash

nice leafposting

>Santa is gonna pay what he owe

That girl has less in the way of hips than a Japanese dude.

>Blacks that they were kangz and whitey must pay for slavery
>Those Kangz used slavery too

i mean, when they are the possession of white Americans, why should they pay them, their ancestors already purchased their ancestors.
And as far as i understand slavery, slaves weren't payed by their masters.
So back to the cotton fields little niglets

Only if you give me back the wallet you stole.

THIS!

No white person alive today is responsible for slavery.

So they owe nothing.

Please provide proof that any one in your family was slave.

Already pay taxes, for niggers welfare. Not that I owe blacks anything. I would like to drive by this woman and throw a handful of pennies at her.

Earn it nigger

My ancestors never owned slaves.

But if I pay you with housing, food, and my dick in exchange for your slavery, will you shut up?

thank you based leaf.

Fascinating that a group that claims oppression never wants to go away from its' oppressors.

>Family came after civil war
Pay me back for those taxes nigger

niggers could have BILLIONS of dollars from birth, wouldn't change the fact that they'd be wasted on garbage and the nigger would go right back to his ghetto.

>niggers asking for handouts
moving on

Can i pay her by eating her out?

Leaf out of left field with a glove of gold

It doesn't matter if your family immigrated to the USA after 1865. You are now directly benefiting from slavery. The civilization built in the growing 13 colonies, the early US, all of it is traced to the manual labor of human slaves.

Just as an employee is due backpay on a shorted paycheck, the great-great-great-great grandchild of a slave is due the backpay of their ancestor.

the u.s. national anthem is racist. read the lyrics.

those of you bitching about welfare oughta know that corporate welfare and money going to israel exceeds all other welfare amounts

My whole family showed up during the great depression. I'll ask what I ask everyone. WHAT THE FUCK DO I OWE YOU?

Absolutely heroic

I would find it beyond hilarious if the courts decided to award the black citizens with 22 Trillion in reperations, on the day before they crash the petrodollar.
They would have a viable scape goat, "Oops that 22 trillion crashed the dollar sorry".

lolwut you owe us for supporting jihadists that killed tens of thousands of Russians.

back to led dit faggot
you can donate all your belongings to a nigger if you're so willing to pay reparations

>ywn have this qt as your personal slave

All me

Did someone not pay that street hooker?

haha
come on sharts get ur wallets out.
time to pay up lil niggas
woooooooooo!

I'm all for paying of reparations. Once they've invariably spent their money on weaves and watermelon and inevitably end up back in the ghetto, they won't have any currency to impose white guilt anymore. The debt will be settled for all eternity.

>GIBSMEDAT.jpg

but i'm Slavic and you can go to gulag

But race doesn't exist, so how can whites owe blacks anything?

murica owes every one but we bout to file chapter 8 bankruptcy as a nation so please accept this tuna casserole as a consolation prize

t. Nelson Mandela

>the u.s. national anthem is racist. read the lyrics.
I have read the lyrics. Have you not?

So expell the monkeys so they can live without whites and see how it works out. So far they haven't been able to stop leeching off the system whites built. White people today haven't done anything to niggers. If they keep pushing the idea that they have, then they will.

>this redeems the leaf

holy fuck, perfect post

>the u.s. national anthem is racist. read the lyrics.
And nobody alive today wrote that anthem.

Again, why gives a fuck? It's a shit song anyway.

This b8 has become complete shit

At least Israel removes kebab on an industrial scale. What has your race done besides leech off whites since 1865?

>Mfw I could move to the US and be forced to pay reparations simply because I'm white, eventhough I have no relatives that have ever lived in the US

So good. Have a you

Oh Sharts
You WILL pay , remember it is the Jew behind this.
They got the Germans to pay Jews for the holo hoax and they will get money for the nigs too.
Don't believe me ? Watch.
The kikes are the devil.
Sharts will pay eventually and they will be tricked into celebrating it.
Of course not all will go along like the Dixie crowd and real patriots but most
lib scum will go along and grovel while the Jew acts all innocent and condemns the racist genocidal whites.
Pay up you Sharts.

Thanks, I forgot I needed to sit down and pay my bills this month.

?

That pic made my slave-master fetish so much more likeable

When can we settle this? If we owe something, as a race, have the courts determine it and let's be done. Fuck I'm tired of hearing about it.

you white, you owe money to blacks. It's flawless logic, really.

Race is a social construct though ..?

>ethnic minorities deserve safe spaces without white people

so their version of your colonialism?

>defending israel

lol any u.s. citizen that claims to love their country yet also rationalizes welfare to israel is a shit.

What happens if they mistake a lighter skinned mexican for white?

but i'm not greek

underrated

I have that 55 grains of reparations, which I am willing to deliver at 3,000 feet per second through your head. I have several thousand rounds of reparations stockpiled.

What was the going rate of an unskilled laborer in the 1700's? Probably a few dollars a month. Adjusted for inflation and split among the 42 million or so nigs in the US, they will probably end up with something like $13 and change each. Certainly sounds like money well spent to get them to shut the fuck up. They will just have to give up their welfare checks to receive their reparations.

I'm confused, is this opening up a slave market?

I'd much rather provide money to Israel so that they and the Arabs can keep killing each other than give anything more to blacks

Nice one leaf.

How can Australians even compete ?

I don't owe you shit you entitled fucking ape.
Go back to Africa if you hate it here so god damn much.

The statute of limitations is 4 years to collect debt

You're shit out of luck, sorry nigger.

NP, here ya go

don't go spending all at once now for booze or drugs now.

don't you dare touch my shekels

I don't owe your black ass a damn thing

thanks for reminding me, I almost carried a balance this period

unlike the niggers, Isreal actually produces something of use to the world. Did you know that a great majority of "green" breakthroughs happen in isreal, snowflake?