I keep seeing normies on jewbook advocating for his death or demanding he serve life in prison

I keep seeing normies on jewbook advocating for his death or demanding he serve life in prison.

Was what he did actually that bad? I read that they were both drunk and he fingered while she was passed out. If that's true, why is he responsible for his drunken actions, but she isnt?

Other urls found in this thread:

leginfo.legislature.ca.gov/faces/billNavClient.xhtml?bill_id=201320140SB967
independent.co.uk/news/people/stanford-rape-case-read-the-impact-statement-of-brock-turners-victim-a7222371.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

as fare as i know pretty much just that they are attempting to make this about white privilege

he a gud boi he dindu nuffin

He should be put to death. We don't need young white men in our society who make poor choices and put themselves in those situations.

>If that's true, why is he responsible for his drunken actions, but she isnt?

Women don't have agency. She acted like a drunken slut because men gave her attention when she did. You stop giving women attention for acting stupid, they'll stop acting stupid.

He deserves to be in prison. He raped a girl and should have to deal with the consequences like an adult. The fact that this faggot judge gave him such a weak ass sentence gives lefties more ammo for "muh white privilege" and even more when that faggot who molested an 8 year old and got the same treatment as this guy.

>Sup Forums defending chad

niggers and or females please go. the dude fingerd a slut during a party while she was there with friends + she has a boyfriend. she knew she fucked up so ofc she yells rape and the guys gets instant jail time + his life ruined

>fingering a drunk, passed out girl makes you a chad
wow being a chad sure is easy

It was largely manufactured outrage. The mainstream media jumped on the case despite it being weak--he should have been found not guilty--and a relatively mild sexual assault: many sexual assaults and all rapes are more heinous than digital penetration of an unconscious person. The media basically lied about facts of the case to keep it in the news.

Mr. Turner, Brock's father, pleaded with the court at sentencing because he knew his son was innocent. Every major media outlet grossly misrepresented what he said to build outrage. It was all fake. Mr. Turner didn't downplay rape, he said that the sexual assault his son was convicted of didn't occur. No major media outlet reported this accurately. We are talking about CNN, CBS, NY Times, Reuters, The Washington Post, and more blatantly lying about facts in order to build outrage for this minor case that should have resulted in a not guilty verdict.

Witnesses saw Brock and the girl hooking up consensually. She apparently blacked out in the middle. He had been drinking too. This sadly happens. Like a completely normal person, he ran when two men confronted him. Why wouldn't you run if you were fingering a girl in public? That is not OK at any University or public place.

Sadly the girl woke up not remembering anything and was told she was sexually assaulted. Then an evil snake, Stanford Professor Michelle Dauber, latched on to this poor young woman and made this into her case.

The victim's letter was obviously ghostwritten by Michelle Dauber to push an agenda: she doesn't want the 6th Amendment to apply to any case involving a woman. If you reread the entire letter, you can see that it is carefully crafted to pander to many different groups, including young men, and to attack the justice system, especially the right to question your accuser.

Likewise, many of the reporters who pushed the absurd narratives about the case were in direct contact with Michelle Dauber.

> death penalty for fingering a drunken bitch

guess usa is a shithole after all

This.

Only emasculated men, niggers, and feminazis would not realize this.

Another one of the scams the media perpetuated in this case was comparing Brock Turner's sentencing to Federal Rape charges. Brock was convicted of sexual assault in California. Absurdity number 1. Although you can be charged with Federal rape for fingering a girl, it is extremely rare. Absurdity number 2. All the stories compared Brock's sentence to either the average or recommended Federal rape sentence. His crime was not an average Federal rape crime. It was basically the mildest crime someone could possibly be charged with Federal rape for: digital penetration of an unconscious person. Absurdity number 3.

This was reported multiple places including some libertarian outlets. How the fuck does such a shitty argument get repeated so much? Almost no one who did what Brock did would be charged with the statute, and if they were, they sure as fuck wouldn't have been given the recommended or average sentence. No way in hell.

If she was passed out then he's gotta go to prison. If she was conscious then the fuss is a bunch of bullshit

>/thread

What is the actual full story here? Is it really just "he walked up to a female behind a dumpster, raped her, got caught and only did 3 months in jail"?

The best way to not get accused of rape is not to finger unconscious whores behind dumpsters. I'm not going to feel sorry for a young man who puts himself in that situation.

Nothing, the media controls the narrative & people think it's White privilege because the media tells them it is & people think they are so smart by parroting the MSM's opinion

Plenty of Black people get light sentences or get away with rape, the media is just silent on them
Where was the media story when Nate Parker raped that girl & got away with it?

No , read the posts or the sources on the i net , he was at a party she was there too , she was with a sister or a friend they both drink and hook up , step outside make out he fingers her she blacks out , Carl the cuck v2 and another faggot see them think he is raping her and tackle him

His name is Brock so he must be Brock from Pokemon.

They were Swedes, lel

What he did wasn't bad BUT he was a sure prosecution, so the case was leapt on after years of false cases which crumbled

He there wasn't so much social pressure to fuck a woman at every opportunity (you know, because if a guy isn't willing to fuck bitches all the time he gay), he wouldn't have ended up accused of rape.

Good post, Freedombro.

Shut up ameritard and go back to r9k where you belong.You said he should be put to death for fingering a whore.He is a normal fucking college guy who got drunk at a party and she got drunk too, now to you that might seem crazy because you never leave your basement but normies get shitfaced at parties.They hook up and are both horny , at one point she passes out and when she wakes up she realizes what happened , and that she has a boifriend so she lies to get out of the bad situation and this shit escalates.Also she wasn't alone she was there with her sister if she was incompetent why didn't her sister stop her?And another thing he didn't rape her , he didn't restrain her and fucked her against her will he was fingering her and didnt even notice she was blacked out.But ofcourse the media will jump on the whores side , which in the end just means that you are just a dumb cocksucker.

copy pasta already posted, but here is the redpill on Brock

>It's not my fault, other people pressured me to do it!

Here's another group of people we don't need in our society: "men" who do stupid shit because other people were doing it.

Indeed.

>treat women like whores
>tie a man's worth to the opinion of whores
>"dude, be an alpha bro! chicks love it!"
>"just find some drunk slut, dude!"
>"HOW DID THIS HAPPEN TO MEEEEEEEEE!?"

I laugh at all the male sluts being owned by their succubi overlords. They whine like girls when their overlords crack the whip.

Welcome to the real world, faggots!

he literaly did nothign wrong

fingered a girl for a bit and she passed out during it. all in all just a drunken tumble

He shouldve known better. Women literally cannot be expected to take responsibility for their actions. Its against their nature. The real problem is that theyre given the same rights as the rest of us.

His only crime as fingering a dumb slut. He should have know better and MGTOW'd it. Some idiot was outside his house asking if he raped Brock would he only get 6 months? The real question is if he touched Brocks dick would he get 6 months? The answer is no Brock would probably be called a fag by the police and left in the street.

Whole case is political witch hunt fueled by feminazi outrage.

>Women don't have agency.
this, all fucking day

No man who is not possessed should trust women, for they are base, fickle,
ungrateful and deceitful.

They are ungrateful and do not act as they ought to; they do not care for their
parents or brother. They are mean and immoral and do only their own will.
Though a man may be their loving, kind and tender companion for a long
time; though he may be dear to them as their own life, yet in time of distress
or misfortune they leave him. Therefore I do not confide in women.
The mind of women is like that of a monkey, going from one place to another
like the shadow of a tree. The heart of a women is unsteady like the rim of a
wheel.

Women are sticky like gum, are all-devouring like fire; they are clever
deceivers and impetuous like a river. They go both to the man they love and
to him they dislike just as a boat goes to both banks of a river.

They do not belong to one man or two: they are laid out like goods in the
bazaar. He who should think “they are mine” might just as well try to catch
the wind in a net.

The same Swedes who let Africans rape 12 year olds & give them community service

Where was the media outrage about that?

GIRLS LIKE TO GET DRUNK AND THEN GET FINGERED BY ATHLETES

BEHIND BAR DUMPSTERS TOO

he's a white guy that fits the liberal narrative

frankly liberals are quietly happy he exists

why were they behind a dumpster?

Well, it's not exactly known what he did. The two most serious charges were dismissed after DNA testing proved no rape had ever occurred. The victim could not recall being at all victimized in any way.

The first suggestion of how weak the case was was the fact that the prosecutor asked for just six years out of a possible 20-year sentence. Then Turner's own PO suggested no time at all considering his lack of a record, substance abuse issues, and penitence.

I'm not excusing or defending Turner, and I have no doubt that most of the accusations against him are true. But there's what you know, and what you can prove.

He's not even a fucking rapist. Jesus Christ I hate these virtue signaling cunts all over social media posting this for internet points.

We've only heard what could be proven. The lead up to and during the party implies more inadmissible statements or evidence. Fingering was only Brock's first act. Then consider what happens to a half naked girl passed out by a dumpster in the middle of night after Brock leaves.

He did go to prison... For 3 months

>Was what he did actually that bad? I read that they were both drunk and he fingered while she was passed out. If that's true, why is he responsible for his drunken actions, but she isnt?

He didn't do anything. Got railroaded.

Ya, majority of rapes are done by blacks & spics in US & Muslims (literally 100% in Norway) in Europe, so a white guy finally "raping" someone made them quite excited to make a big story about it

either way, he's still a filthy degenerate

>finger banging and dryhumping an unconscious woman behind a dumpster
>fled when he was caught
>initially claimed he couldn't remember what happened, then completely changed his story when he found out that the victim couldn't remember either
>court made a finding of fact that he was an unreliable witness (ie lying through his teeth)

Its hilarious that Sup Forums will support this degenerate, just because he's white. If you were niggers, you would be out there shrieking about BLM.

HE A GOOD BOY
HE DINDU NUFFIN
fucking pathetic

They left the party together and she was still conscious

It's more logical that she passed out while they were making out than that she passed out beforehand

If he was black nothing would have happened leafy , go back to your cuck shed.There is no solid ground on anything in the case the guys that tackled him don't know shit and thought he was raping her , one was probably from canada because he started crying like a bitch

She was raped while unconscious behind a dumpster.
That's not the same thing

Why are you shitposting on a nazi hate board when there are refugees out there who need your assistance?

You know, it's funny. I went out with my buddies and drank dozens, if not hundreds of times in college, and not once did anyone accuse me of rape.

You know why?

Because I didn't try to take drunk sluts home.

And I didn't stop behind dumpsters with them to have sex.

And I didn't finger them while they were passed out.

>Making out with a girl
>You're both drunk
>Start to finger her
>She's drunk and passes out
>You're drunk so you don't notice

That doesn't amount to rape

HE A GOOD BOY

HE DINDU NIFFIN

drunk people run in situations like that
his story slightly changed because he was fucking hammered when first question

Are there some incriminating details? A few. Enough for a guilty verdict? No, the verdict should have been not guilty. Reasonable doubt.

But if he was drunk, how can he be responsible for his actions? If women can't consent while drunk, how can be responsible while drunk?

Great post. Capped and sharing to my virtue signaling liberal friends on goybook right now. Boy will they have high respect for me once they check these hot opinions!

If the case was so clearly open and shut, why do feminists and the media constantly lie about it?

you're right, lets just let people get away with any crime they want as long as they're drunk at the time.

I love when laymen talk about the law

1. he made out the elements of the offense
2. the defense of mistaken belief of consent was available to him, but this failed because he was an unreliable witness

Don't talk about shit you don't understand

Didn't get behind that dumpster by force.
Likely they were both drunk and dtf and she passed out before the deed.

See . Women don't have agency, they can barely be held responsible for their actions while stone cold sober.

If you can't handle your drink, don't fucking drink. If you do it anyway be prepared to face the consequences of the stupid shit you do.

Spoken like a true cuckold that has never taken a woman before

By that logic, if a woman consents while drunk, then it's not rape and he's not a rapist

Every time I've seen this on normiebook I've mentioned that he is on the sex offender registry for life, so he is given a lifelong punishment on top of his jail sentencing. If this is not sufficient consequences for an assblasted drunk man fingering and even more assblasted drunk girl behind a dumpster at a party I'm not sure what could possibly satisfy these people.

You get tried by a jury of your peers in America. His peers fucked up. We are all capable of determining if reasonable doubt was met.

FALSE FLAG! - This is important to know.

They are using this case to push a ridiculous rape law. It puts the MALE 100% in the wrong when an intoxicated female is "taken advantage of" and has a minimum sentance of 3 years in prison. 3-8 years.
This means if you're a drunk man who sleeps with a drunk women, she can have you arrested if she think's your ugly in the morning.

There is a reason this story is blowing up so fast and you need to be warned.

She even confessed in court that she consented. It's pathetic.

the media lied about every thing. See some of the red pills posted. most normies don't know the real story.

Source on this?

One drunken slut and mistake should not ruin a man's future

I bet he carried her passed out over his shoulder through a packed house party out to behind the dumpster while cheers from his fellow cis gendered white males rained down upon. Then he proceeded to brutally rape her.

Or they were both drunk and fooling around and she realized she was cheating on her boyfriend and "passed out". Wouldn't be the first time some drunk bitch ruined somebodies life by falsely playing the rape card.

She gave him consent beforehand and she had a boyfriend he did not know about

It's been "technically" illegal to have sex while drunk in California since 2014.

leginfo.legislature.ca.gov/faces/billNavClient.xhtml?bill_id=201320140SB967

All this really is, is a method of using "rich, white, male privilege".

Dude is now a sex offender and no matter where this guy graduates from will have a really hard time getting a job.

I hope some fem-nazi kills him in a spastic rage. so the world can see what kind of people those feminists are.

>why isn't she responsible for being unconscious
Drinking until you black-out is dumb but it doesn't justify being sexually assaulted you cis scum.

As far as FB saying he should be sentenced to life while Tyrone should be let out earlier for actual rape is just FB being contrarian as always.

Brock finally got tired of being shut down by girls. Go back to your gym brock

>She gave him consent beforehand

This is absolutely meaningless in this social and political environment. You know it, I know it, she knew it, he knew it, everyone else knows it. Stop trotting that out there like it's a hall pass to do stupid things.

The familiar crusade we often hear is "You can't consent while you're drunk". Fair enough. But they were both drunk. So why is the blame 100% on the guy?

I'll take that step further and say meaningless to anyone with morals. You shouldn't need society and laws to tell you doing sexual things to an unconscious women isn't okay.

>why is he responsible for his drunken actions, but she isnt?
She only had drunken in-actions. Or at least, that's what the jury believed apparently.

>consent is irrelevant

A FUCKING martsharter.

>fingering a drunk chick who is all over you is stupid and he should be killed

Get the fuck off this board you self righteous feminist faggot. People like you are the reason why I'm glad Islam is winning.

Because she was unconscious?

He really is an ugly derp derp face. I mean just look at his boggly eyes, his nigger nose and fuck faced smile.

No wonder he has to rape, I mean who the fuck would tap that, hideous cretin.

>defending some bluepilled fratboy douche

Fuck that little shit, I hope he get's raped by jamal

None of these limp-wristed fairies are going to do anything so who cares?

independent.co.uk/news/people/stanford-rape-case-read-the-impact-statement-of-brock-turners-victim-a7222371.html

>He’d asked if I wanted to go to his dorm, I said yes. Then he asked if he could finger me and I said yes. Most guys don’t ask, Can I finger you? Usually there’s a natural progression of things, unfolding consensually, not a Q and A. But apparently I granted full permission. He’s in the clear.

Man bites dog. black men do this everyday but if a white guy does it its like wow

Lies. That was never established. Why do you spread lies?

That's a shit argument, m8. That's like saying a Barbie Doll gave you an eating disorder.

>no real argument
>leaf

Are you the Dalai Lama?

Did you hear that on here?

#thotgenocide

Holy shit I cannot wait for sexbots to become a reality.

Yeah yeah people will probably make fun of me because I spend my nights blowing my load into a glorified toaster oven but holy shit at least I don't have to worry about getting thrown in prison for "sexual assault" and having my entire life destroyed by SJWs after fingerbanging a chick who consented to it.

>Why wouldn't you run if you were fingering a girl in public?
No, that's weird. Why would you run away and leave this girl's exposed pussy sitting out around two strange men?

Holy fuck what a load of tripe her statement is. How can this fucken cunt live with herself?

According to SJWs he is the personification of white privilege.

Welcome to Sup Forums

>get drunk
>finger a drunk chick who was going to sleep with you but fell asleep instead
>she wakes up and regrets it
>HE RAPED ME

Jesus fucking christ. How disingenuous can you be?

>So one year later, as predicted, a new dialogue emerged. Brock had a strange new story, almost sounded like a poorly written young adult novel with kissing and dancing and hand holding and lovingly tumbling onto the ground, and most importantly in this new story, there was suddenly consent. One year after the incident, he remembered, oh yeah, by the way she actually said yes, to everything, so.

>He said he had asked if I wanted to dance. Apparently I said yes. He’d asked if I wanted to go to his dorm, I said yes. Then he asked if he could finger me and I said yes. Most guys don’t ask, Can I finger you? Usually there’s a natural progression of things, unfolding consensually, not a Q and A. But apparently I granted full permission. He’s in the clear.

She's saying what HE said happened. She didn't remember a fucking thing that happened that night because SHE WAS UNCONSCIOUS.

You're as bad as the liberals saying he deserves the death sentence.

The fuck are you talking about? Every witness and the victim states she was unconscious. Only Brock says she was conscious.