Tfw ancap

>tfw ancap

Is there a better feel in the world?

we will never know because it won't exist until we purge all the darkies and degenerates

>Anarcho-Capitalism

AnCap is a shitty half-baked ideology.

What's half baked about it? I really am just interested in why you think so.

ancap is just like anarcho-monarchism, it doesnt look that bad

My biggest problem lies with the NAP. From what I've seen it's far too vague to be of any use, nor would it actually prevent any aggression if someone were so inclined. It also kind of frustrates me that it has "anarchism" in the name, when it really isn't that anarchistic.

It's pretty great... it's the Allegory of the Cave all over. Feels like you're peeling all this crap off of your eyes, and seeing the world as it truly is for the first time since you were born.

Tearing down the curtains and you see the naked power structures that run through all human culture and society exposed.

its just "anarchism" as removing the current governement, that doesnt mean that it cant form in itself after as small monarchies of the size of towns

Don't know about other ancaps, but to me the NAP is just a guideline. Since there's no government to enforce it, you aren't obliged to follow it. Ancap is also the most anarchic form of anarchism.

Anarcho-capitalism almost entirely rides on the NAP or some other form of guideline. Without it, property and money has no meaning.

AnCap sounds like something you'd implement into a MMOG. I never knew there was a lot of people advocating for it.

I'm pretty sure EVE Online operates on AnCap principles.

It has meaning to people who believe in it. The people won't stop believing in them just because nobody is forcing them to. The whole idea of ancap to me is that it's impossible and in the end useless to try and find the best system for society. People will never agree on what is right or wrong so it's better to let them decide it themselves.

Those who still believe in property are at a woeful disadvantage to those who don't.

I'm in favor for an ancap society cause it'll be easy to overthrow

I'm not sure you're thinking about it right.

The NAP is the barebone framework of the only absolute law in an ancap society. Everything else is up to people and the communities they form as long as it's done on a voluntary (ie. contractual) basis.

No doubt the NAP would be enforced severely by any number of mechanisms.

theres nothing to overthrow..?

If you don't believe in property, why would you try to steal something? Also, law enforcement companies would most likely exist and protect people that pay them against theft.

Nope, best feel in the world

Anarcho capitalism is just as retarded and delusional as communism.

Anarcho-capitalism will just return to another form of government over time. The rest of the anarcho- ideologies are just impossible to implement.

>What is racketeering

So, under the NAP, smoking is banned because of 2nd/3rd hand smoke...

If an ancap society was created, then most of the people would think that ancap is good, and therefore value the NAP. The thing is, it's up to the people to enforce it. There is no higher power to stop people from trying to break it.

If you smoke near me you are breaking the NAP and I'm then allowed to retaliate by shooting you.

This is like saying a free market economy would return to feudalism or slavery over time.

Statism would be done, kaput.

the higher power is the virtue of the people

Even so, the NAP is without any universal definition. How do you enforce something vague?
I would steal something because I want it. And of course law enforcement would exist to stop me, but what happens to me when I own the law enforcement?

you wouldnt steal though because it's immoral

I'm ancap.

It depends... you could form a community of smokers where you all enter into contract that it's okay to smoke here.

Otherwise, people who had to breathe your smoke could sue you for damages.

Becoming an adult is really not that scary, it can feel good too. You'll see one day.

If you run a LE agency that steals shit, people would stop using your service and migrate en masse to competing LE agencies. In the meanwhile, people would use their individual right to self-defense as protected by the NAP to stop your incursions.

What happens if I get rid of other LE agencies so that mine is the only one left?

How would the NAP be enforced? By who?

Depends on the people. I doubt it would increase customers if they heard the owner of the company is a thief himself. The victim of the theft might try to get it back too.

Morality is defined by people. If bobody cares that you stole something, then it's not immoral.

Welcome to the most based ideology in existence bro. Enjoy the uneducated haters and their non arguments and terrible memes

being an anarcho-illegalist who treats the state as just another extension of nature that has to be dominated

laws aren't real if you can get away with breaking them 2bh

>NAP
>Enforce
>Non aggresion
>Force
Every fucking thread

I knew you would appear, Commonsenseman!

Please, defeat these edgy libertarian cunts like you always do!

From Austrian economics, we understand that absolute monopolies are a myth in a free market, and can only ever exist if protected by state power (the ultimate territorial monopoly on the use of force).

Detail your nefarious plan to takeover the entire private market for security, and also where the population is fully committed to the principle of individual self-defense instead of the sheep bred by statist societies where they've ceded nearly all personal responsibilities to the govt.

The instant people sense your plan in motion, they'll flock to competing agencies or band together and start their own.

she looks like a asian. I've noticed some german people look like asians. Why is that?

To your post i will have to apply poe's law

>NON AGGRESSION
>FORCE
Lol there it is again
You commies are fucking retarded i swear

They might try but that doesn't mean they'll succeed.

>we understand that absolute monopolies are a myth in a free market
>taking economics conclusions as axioms

shiggy diggy

>and can only ever exist if protected by state power
capitalism can only exist if protected by state power

>Detail your nefarious plan to takeover the entire private market for security, and also where the population is fully committed to the principle of individual self-defense instead of the sheep bred by statist societies where they've ceded nearly all personal responsibilities to the govt.

this are stuff taken out of your ass. You cannot predict how people and markets will react to any event.

>The instant people sense your plan in motion, they'll flock to competing agencies or band together and start their own.

taken out of your ass

>Is there a better feel in the world?

well, ignorance is bliss.

so no one will enforce the NAP? So NAP depends on people goodwill?

Are you seriously thinking this?

He's saying forcing the NAP would defeat the whole point of it. It's the NON-AGGRESSION principle.

Because she is Asian.

I am totally honest! That someone actually has the spare time to argue with these ignorant daydreamers

The NAP is self-enforcing... but private markets for security, legal system, and arbitration services will also exist because there will be a demand for them. The thing is they will not be funded by taxation, but voluntarily... which means they have to compete in a free market to provide the best service.

Let's understand the NAP. If you initiate force on another... you forfeit the protection that the NAP provides you to not be aggressed upon. This is the ethical basis for the right to self-defense. The murderer forfeits his right to not be murdered himself.

Trust me, Ancaps are going to be brutal and vindictive as fuck when it comes to promulgating the NAP.

She's a kike.

Just wait 'til you finish puberty

so the NAP is just talk? It can't be enforced? If someone breaks the NAp nothing happens to him? And what if someone applies wrongfully the NAP, what then?

still poe's law

What her name. She is hot

Yeah plenty

>The NAP is self-enforcing
lol what does this even mean?

> but private markets for security, legal system, and arbitration services will also exist because there will be a demand for them.
>private justice system
are you serious nigger? What good is a court if he can't enforce it's court decisions?

>but voluntarily.
What kind of person would voluntarily subject himself to a private court?

>you forfeit the protection that the NAP
What protection?

>If you initiate force on another
Who investigates to find out who initiated force against another

>Trust me, Ancaps are going to be brutal and vindictive as fuck when it comes to promulgating the NAP.

Not i won't. You are just taking shit out of your ass

You cannot predict human behavior

so i can shoot someone, take him to my backyard and accuse him of breaking in? There is no police force so no investigation can happen.

As any guideline, it exists in the heads of the people. If you live in a place with people who believe in the NAP (an ancap society) and break it, the people will have no moral reason to not hurt you. I wouldn't say it's just talk.

>As any guideline, it exists in the heads of the people.
No, we have clear boundaries for the vast majority of crimes, and those cases in which the verdict is not established we have independent courts that access the crime with the help of a independent police force that has authority.

>I wouldn't say it's just talk.
But it literally is. You have no one to enforce, so it's plain anarchy, as in everyone does what the fuck they want and feel like.

>If you live in a place with people who believe in the NAP (an ancap society) and break it, the people will have no moral reason to not hurt you.
This is you again taking stuff out of your ass. You cannot predict human behaviour. You base your ideology on predicting human behavior. Literally pic related

>lol what does this even mean?
I explain it in 2nd paragraph.

>are you serious nigger? What good is a court if he can't enforce it's court decisions?
Yes it can. Say for example, in order to live in a community, you would have to voluntarily subscribe to the arbitration service there. Done via contract. If you ever have conflict with another member of the community, you'd have to submit to the decisions of the service you contracted with.

There'd be multiple competing services (who would constantly have to arbitrate between one another)... and if you ever thought one was not handing out just or fair decisions, you could unsubscribe and go to another.

>Not i won't. You are just taking shit out of your ass

Yes they would... for example, when dealing with a murderer... the victim's family could literally kill the murderer themselves. Or they could force him to work for the rest of his life and give up his earnings to them. That's all perfectly consistent with the NAP.

>so i can shoot someone, take him to my backyard and accuse him of breaking in? There is no police force so no investigation can happen.
If a community becomes so violent that there is a demand for police force... then a market will form to provide it.

I think you have a very shallow and poor understanding of the principles behind libertarianism. You should probably do some more reading before you continue strawmanning.

they are hilarious

I fail to see how this is any different to what we have now, barring the lack of ethics.

>tfw ancap

Nope.

It is plain anarchy, that's the point. The NAP defines what anarchy is against, people aggressing on others for reasons other than self defence. The laws we have now also exist only because people believe in them. If everyone thought "fuck laws" there wouldn't be any.

I agree that you can't know how people will react for sure, but you can still predict to some degree. People are in the end mostly driven by greed.

Also, don't wait for my reply to your next post. Going to bed cause I need to wageslave tomorrow.

single-handedly wrecking this tread and i'm loving it
>nuked by McD's for copyright infringement

A really important takeaway is that ancaps aren't selling utopia. We just have an extreme intolerance of the state and a deep understanding of its true nature (literally the mafia on an epic scale), and believe that any incremental step towards ancap-ism will be a massive relative improvement.

Any positive the gov't can bring to the people, we believe free markets and private actors can do better. Because what is the gov't, but a monopoly (the economic bogeyman of nearly all normies) on a terrible scale.

We're not asking people to be angels like communism does or a mindless drone like fascism does. Just be who you want to be, and live how you want to live, as long as you do NOT initiate force on your fellow man. You're fucked nine ways to hell if you do.

>AnCap is a shitty half-baked ideology.

could not be further from the truth.

Hahahahaha god damnit

>There'd be multiple competing services
again with pulling shit out of your ass

>If you initiate force on another... you forfeit the protection that the NAP provides you to not be aggressed upon.
Who would access who first violated the NAP?
Who had the power to declare that someone violated the NAP and is no lounger protected by it?

>who would constantly have to arbitrate between one another

Oh, it seems like a very effective way ;)

> Say for example, in order to live in a community, you would have to voluntarily subscribe to the arbitration service there.
sounds like a state

>If you ever have conflict with another member of the community, you'd have to submit to the decisions of the service you contracted with.
sounds a whole lot like our current system

>you could unsubscribe and go to another.
so if you didn't like the veredicts you could just move to another court? Are you serious?

>for example, when dealing with a murderer.
What if he claimed it was the murdered who broke the NAp first? >If a community becomes so violent that there is a demand for police force... then a market will form to provide it.

Taking shit out of your ass. There is no way to assert this. You are predicting human behaviour.

>I think you have a very shallow and poor understanding of the principles behind libertarianism
I understand them better then you

why so authoritarian brah?

They get to sign a piece of paper

>It is plain anarchy, that's the point.
/thread

Only autists think a anarchic society can exist, be them commies or capitalists

> but you can still predict to some degree.
You can't. You will always fail.

>People are in the end mostly driven by greed.

wrong again.

>A really important takeaway is that ancaps aren't selling utopia.
HAHAHHAHAHHHAHAHAHA

>anarchy in it's name
>not a utupia

>and a deep understanding of its true nature
HAHAHA

>(literally the mafia on an epic scale)
>this is a deep uderstanding of govs
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

ancaps couldn't be invented

>We're not asking people to be angels like communism does
You literally do. NAP is not enforced. You literally require people following the NAP without being forced to

>sounds like a state
Key word: voluntary

>sounds a whole lot like our current system
Nobody said otherwise... but it'd not be funded via taxation.

>so if you didn't like the veredicts you could just move to another court? Are you serious?
You would have to abide to the contract. But in aggregate, if a service became unpopular, it'd go out of business because it wouldn't be funded by taxation (involuntarily).

>What if he claimed it was the murdered who broke the NAp first?
Then sure, you'd have a family feud or something... the community would be the deciding factor, and they'd ostracize refuse to interact or buy/sell with the party they believe at fault.
If you don't like that level of freedom, go live in an area where arbitration services are available to subscribe to and there'd be a more formal dispute resolution mechanism.

>You are predicting human behaviour.
Sure... but not without a huge body of reasoning and historical precedent. If a demand exists, that's a major profit opportunity and a market will rise to address it.

no desu

I'm out of this thread. Will be back in a hour. too much autism and teens here

>this entire thread
Holy keks. Thanks for fighting the good fight, Portugal-bro.

>>sounds like a state
>Key word: voluntary
>>sounds a whole lot like our current system
>Nobody said otherwise... but it'd not be funded via taxation.
So literally this is a muh fee fee shit?

> But in aggregate, if a service became unpopular, it'd go out of business because it wouldn't be funded by taxation (involuntarily).
so justice would become a popularity contest?

And what if the 2 litigating parties couldn't agree with the service?

>Then sure, you'd have a family feud or something
great. Where do i sign up?

>Then sure, you'd have a family feud or something... the community would be the deciding factor, and they'd ostracize refuse to interact or buy/sell with the party they believe at fault.
This is literally how gipsy families behave, lol

>but not without a huge body of reasoning
source? i already dismissed your reasoning with pic related here>and historical precedent
source?

>the state
>not a "protection service" scam
The mafia is a very apt metaphor.

>You literally do. NAP is not enforced. You literally require people following the NAP without being forced to

I already explained how the NAP is self-enforcing. If you still have trouble understanding it, it's basically the golden rule.. and hence universally applicable. People who break the NAP, get punished in accordance to the NAP. The NAP is literally what all adults teach their children (don't hit, don't steal, don't lie), but never adhere to in their actual lives because they give the state a free pass to do all those things to them on a daily basis.