Members of the Justice League

When are they going to add new members that aren't just different Green Lanterns to the current incarnation of the Justice League?

Who would you like to see added?

A different writer, for starters.

Well the JLA is already poaching:
Black Canary
Atom
Vixen
Ray
Killer Frost
Lobo

Poor Element Woman was just forgotten about. So was Vibe but he wasn't on this team.

And what happened to Firestorm and Billy Batson?

What's DC problem with Hal? Why is he the only member of the original 7 who isn't in there? They haven't even included him in the upcoming JL movie.

I'd rather have JL as more or less the core Big 6 book, with spinoffs like JLA and JLI for B listers.

I want one of the lanterns gone and I want Martian Manhunter and Captain Marvel on the team

He's probably not in the upcoming JL movie because of the Green Lantern movie.

Hopefully never. The Justice league is the Justice League. I hate how in Marvel literally everyone is an Avenger.

When the Justice League movies don't have those characters in it and when JLA is gone

Captain Marvel was on the team as recently as Darkseid War, what happened?

justice league should remain as it is. Green lanterns can rotate based on who is protecting earth's sector.

We should focus more on different team though. Authority and justice league international.
JLI rooster:
Captain Atom, Booster Gold, Fire, Ice, Rocket Red, Blue Beetle

Animal Man. They should have a Beast Boy equivalent and having a down to earth family man could add to team dynamics

Remember when Johns cock teased us about new members in the Justice League
Instead we got two of his shitty Oc's

>tfw Rise of the Seven Seas never.

;_____;

Well, Martian Manhunter isn't there either

I don't know why it feels like DC has a beef with Hal, they've been stiffing him in the comics for years and GL in general is getting fucked over in live action

>believing Johns lies
I was a fool

It's weird how these days the Avengers roster is constantly changing despite the movies, while DC's JL roster has remained pretty static for 5 years.

Having a more static roster with less changes seems better for branding

this is more or less THE JL team DC wants people to think of, it shows in their cartoons and movies too

Take out Cybrog, enter Black Lightning.

At this point all Marvel superheroes are Avengers except for the Punisher.

Yeah, it's better this way instead of changing the roster every year.

And we already have JLA coming up next which DC can changes up the roster with it.

>Shazam ongoing never

I still want to believe

This, adding extras always ends with a team of whos by the end. Then you have to do another team gets back together arc

if you want a black guy instead of cyborg go firestorm but he looks black in superhero form. He has cool powers and a interesting dynamic

>"static roster" nigga you suggesting that put in adult static shock because if you are you got good taste my nigga

>calling him Static Shock

Leave, casual.

New 52/Rebirth Justice League is content to be the boring adventures of some iconic costumes, so I'm just holding out for JLA.

No one. The League is The League. JLA is for everyone else.

We'll get one for the movie, no doubt. But no way is it going to be the Johns/Frank follow-up we expected.

If we wish super hard maybe it'll be the Parker/Shaner series after they finish Future Quest.

Shaner can't handle a monthly, though. Maybe rotate him with Gary Frank.

You can trust that Johns tells us what he wants to do, but outside factors interfere. New 52 killed his plans for Wally and his new multimedia role greatly reduced his ability to put out comic books.

>implying Shazam movie will ever happen.

Frank and Shaner's styles clash hard. It should just be the Future Quest fill-in artists.

I don't see a reason they wouldn't make one. It's looking more stable than Flash.

Weren't Shazam and Firestorm members of the JLA right before Rebirth? The fuck happened?

>except for the Punisher
It's only a matter of time

There were a lot of JL members before Rebirth.

Most of them didn't show up in the book outside of Throne of Atlantis though

Human Flying Fish: Rebirth when?

They were just on the reserve.

Pity, Cassidy's new outfit was hot.

Yeah but it was cool when they did. I also like the JLU team and when they showed up in the Savage Dawn arc.

Where the hell are Shazam and MM anyway?

I'm a little shocked that MMH isn't in Orlando's JLA, he said he loves the dude and he isn't showing up in anything else. Maybe he'll join later on

I keep hoping they have plans for Shazam but they never surface. M-maybe they'll be part of Rebirth wave 2

>When
Hopefully never.

Because he is a piece of crap of a character

>When are they going to add new members

Hopefully never. The league should just be the best of the best not a platform to push losers nobody cares about.

Apollo and Midnighter to be honest.

Alpha Centurion or nothing.

Something worth wile has to come out of Doomed.