Will he bring war?

Will he bring war?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=imaSOPhrheY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nah. He'll be impeached within his first year

Maybe. But we know Clinton will, so I'm willing to take the risk with Trump.

Maybe with Iran. Maybe.

Clinton is definitely bringing war though.

Why would Trump bring war with Iran?

Trump doesn't want to get involved anywhere in the middle east he just wants to make america great again.

I hope he pulls out from everywhere in the world and brings troops back home.

Yes, the race war.

We can only hope.

Trump is a man of peace. Sup Forums is a board of peace. He will bring peace, prosperity, and love to the US and the world. KEK WILLS IT.

MUCH less likely than Hillary. Get along with Russia, curb stomp ISIS, take the oil, be a reliable partner to Europe again, Europe pays for NATO again instead of rapefugees.

>profit for everyone

The moment he wants to tap the oil is the moment putin will say fuck trump is worse than hillary.
Hillary is war 100% though.

Trump does want war, only people who profit from the conflicts want to further them.

Hillary threatened military retribution the next time she thinks Putin is under her bed, hacking into her emails.

Thread theme-
m.youtube.com/watch?v=imaSOPhrheY

He sucks so much Israel dick that I'm afraid that he will protect them if Iran tries something..

nope. peace through strength.

Nope.

Iranian government will be overthrown by Iranians pretty soon. They're all pretty pissed off at the Saudi puppets and they hate Islam and want their Zorastrian culture back. Iran won't try shit after that.

I'll definitely want to see the math when he starts to make NATO and other countries we protect start to pay. If Israel isn't held to the same math as others I'll know that I voted for a conniving snake.
For now I'm choosing to believe him

>I'd just bomb them and take the oil...
WARHONGERING RACIST
>Hillary literally said she plans to go to war.
I'MWITHHER

I'm so confused by this election.

Only righteous crusade.

There is only one war, and it is always being waged. The struggle is for survival.

He'll bring wars. Twitter wars.

What I'm saying is he responds to twitter too much for me to take him seriously.

Yes, every president brings war.

Speak softly and carry a big stick
Speak loudly and carry a huge fucking stick

It's been a while since we see a deal guy like Kennedy. I believe, the world needs a leader like that and Trump can play that guy.
He deserves a chance, at least he's rich enough not to recieve bribe.

Possibly. But there's less chance of a "real" war with him than #WithHer.

It was under Clinton's tenure as secretary of state when the US really kickstarted the proxy war(s) with Russia, and Clinton's constant pivots to blaming Russia for everything, and talking about needing to stop Russia, are a worrisome sign. I don't exactly like Russia, and personally find Putin to be a shithead, but I also have negative interest in trying to start something that could escalate into a nuclear war. That is literally the worst possible outcome, of all outcomes conceivable, of anything.

The idea of Trump as president is honestly nauseating to me. But Clinton's continued hawk-like rhetoric might end up making him the lesser of two evils.