Hillary Schedule LEAK: Pay to play EDITION

3700+ pages of HRC State Department schedules

New bread for and Bake new breads, fight the slide, we are winning user.

Grab the leak:

drive.google.com/file/d/0B8egbiIsQBGid1JLQ0xWbUFTUTQ/edit

sendspace.com/file/rtaof6

aww.moe/onuu7z.pdf

Torrent:

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/184csN1oQdRRhnzqAC5p90ySYgcS91GAO4FybPqZD_0s
pastebin.com/J4JMFQar
youtu.be/nuZ3GpOIPMU
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12fy6k1JZwJTpG5lY3-ODON0vH0KYpMaIUP4sn9JK4yc/pubhtml
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ZB5_w57IZshlx4gFehl5kwEVc-IsayRtUjiPOHLizTY/pubhtml
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1l0SrM4JNsQ5CLtX04rUul8U_ZLicOMEsAhFlwqdoBVY/pubhtml
realtruenews.org/single-post/2016/08/13/Truth-Polling-Site-Destroyed-By-Correct-The-Record-Owners-MISSING
youtube.com/watch?v=JQGQYx84iPM
yuki.la/pol/82338934#p82343379
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Repost from previous thread

FOIA Exemption codes

Here are B1 - B6 :

(b) This section does not apply to matters that are—
(1)
(A) specifically authorized under criteria established by an Executive order to be kept secret in the interest of national defense or foreign policy and (B) are in fact properly classified pursuant to such Executive order;
(2) related solely to the internal personnel rules and practices of an agency;
(3) specifically exempted from disclosure by statute (other than section 552b of this title), if that statute—
(A)
(i) requires that the matters be withheld from the public in such a manner as to leave no discretion on the issue; or
(ii) establishes particular criteria for withholding or refers to particular types of matters to be withheld; and
(B) if enacted after the date of enactment of the OPEN FOIA Act of 2009, specifically cites to this paragraph.
(4) trade secrets and commercial or financial information obtained from a person and privileged or confidential;
(5) inter-agency or intra-agency memorandums or letters which would not be available by law to a party other than an agency in litigation with the agency;
(6) personnel and medical files and similar files the disclosure of which would constitute a clearly unwarranted invasion of personal privacy;

B7 - B8

(7) records or information compiled for law enforcement purposes, but only to the extent that the production of such law enforcement records or information (A) could reasonably be expected to interfere with enforcement proceedings, (B) would deprive a person of a right to a fair trial or an impartial adjudication, (C) could reasonably be expected to constitute an unwarranted invasion of personal privacy, (D) could reasonably be expected to disclose the identity of a confidential source, including a State, local, or foreign agency or authority or any private institution which furnished information on a confidential basis, and, in the case of a record or information compiled by criminal law enforcement authority in the course of a criminal investigation or by an agency conducting a lawful national security intelligence investigation, information furnished by a confidential source, (E) would disclose techniques and procedures for law enforcement investigations or prosecutions, or would disclose guidelines for law enforcement investigations or prosecutions if such disclosure could reasonably be expected to risk circumvention of the law, or (F) could reasonably be expected to endanger the life or physical safety of any individual;
(8) contained in or related to examination, operating, or condition reports prepared by, on behalf of, or for the use of an agency responsible for the regulation or supervision of financial institutions; or

B9 :

(9) geological and geophysical information and data, including maps, concerning wells.
Any reasonably segregable portion of a record shall be provided to any person requesting such record after deletion of the portions which are exempt under this subsection. The amount of information deleted, and the exemption under which the deletion is made, shall be indicated on the released portion of the record, unless including that indication would harm an interest protected by the exemption in this subsection under which the deletion is made. If technically feasible, the amount of the information deleted, and the exemption under which the deletion is made, shall be indicated at the place in the record where such deletion is made.

bump for potential

>LEAK

FBI released them how is this a leak?

((FBI))

/cfg/ Document blackup. Grab it here docs.google.com/document/d/184csN1oQdRRhnzqAC5p90ySYgcS91GAO4FybPqZD_0s

This list is WJC speeches, not HRC speeches. Source: pastebin.com/J4JMFQar

Keep this bumped against the sliders.

That's more than one avenue of investigation we can go down with this info

Time she pays the piper after she gets over her concussion.
youtu.be/nuZ3GpOIPMU

Bumping to fight the slide

That's pretty handy as WJC's whereabout is mentioned in every daily schedule.

This will redpill normies!!!

Shit, I didn't realize that. Time to do a few more checks.

It's not perfect because it doesn't let us know where he was during the day, just at whatever time the schedule was made. Here's one where he said he gave a speech in Tulsa, but was listed as being in Tallahassee

You have received an e-mail.

Nice, I try to connect anything with media and other stuff
Marucs Evans Inc has a office in Paris but I have no idea about it's size and since it's a event/professional training company it could be everything. From Speaking at a shitty small business seminary in europe to a key note at a fair.

Right now CTR is shilling hard to stop is

Context?

Why was this post deleted?

Fuck sake is this HAPPENING?

I WANT HER ARRESTED BUT I CAN'T BE ASKED LOOKING THROUGH MEME EMAILS ABOUT WHAT IS FOR LUNCH

bump. been lurking previous threads

answered.

There's another thread here to

Keep both bumped

Are you the recipient of that email that was posted/deleted?

CTR is on the ropes now. First Hillary is collapsing in the polls and now this

Bumping

did you see it what did it say?

It had personal info on it so wondering if the poster was b&'d for "doxxing"

If he's banned can he still see the thread? Could set up some way to contact him and repost with doxxed info censored

BUMPP

put info in an image rather than typed text

No. But I'm in touch with MagyarBro behind the scenes.

Thats still doxxing dumbass

Any personal info posted here WILL BE REPORTED

/cfg/ business.
I have posted it here by mistake.
There was nothing to do with "doxxing" in it.
Just some journalist sniffing around, nothing big.

No.

fugg yeah saved the original

the torrent is taking fucking forever to download the metadata senpai

As this poster has said: .

Please continue working on the document instead of deraling the thread.

It was just weird timing, then immediately deleted. But it seems like nothing important anyway.

Here's a bump.

bumparoo

Fight the pathetic CTR fucks.

Bump.

Resources that will come handy.

Donor List: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12fy6k1JZwJTpG5lY3-ODON0vH0KYpMaIUP4sn9JK4yc/pubhtml

Highest Paid Contractor List: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ZB5_w57IZshlx4gFehl5kwEVc-IsayRtUjiPOHLizTY/pubhtml

bump for trump

What Hillary did as SoS is so big it would take down the entire gov't. It makes Watergate look like child's play. She's protected. She knows this. I don't know what it is, but I have my suspicions...like the killing of bin Laden was nothing more than theater. Something like that. They can't let the story out, that's all there is to it. Assange may have bits and pieces, but if I were him, I'd hold onto them and put them in his deadman's switch.

Because Hillary's diapers cant hold all the shit she shat when the news came out, so it leaked.

Ok, so I'm comparing the speech list to her schedule and I'm not seeing the speeches on her schedule.
What gives?
Are the speeches not listed on the schedule?
Or didn't she make the speeches?

A quick edit:
The link for

Paid Speeches: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1l0SrM4JNsQ5CLtX04rUul8U_ZLicOMEsAhFlwqdoBVY/pubhtml

actually is showing WJC's speeches as well. Need to tab over one to reflect HRC's.

Remember CTR is shilling hard

there scared... also nice get

Thank you.

of course im off by one

Just finished reading them.

I am honestly surprised my fellow hackers Anonymous are even discussing this so-called ((leak)).

I've posted on Sup Forums since Christopher "Moot" Poole first made this subreddit in 2003.

And as an oldfag I can tell you that these 3700 pages are squeaky clean.

I just might consider voting Hillary now...

do not let this slide

Anonymous? But we're the notorious hacker, Sup Forums! You're not a real hacker!

As an aside, do you know much about Super PACs? I thought Super PACs were not allowed to coordinate with campaigns in any way at all, and that is one of the stipulations of Citizens United. How is CTR able to get around this to coordinate with HRC's campaign?

Money laundering through the Clinton foundation.

bump

Said that over here too

And you're what we would call a "newfaggot."

Pool's closed, Rabbi Cuckstein.

#ImWithHer

Uhh, what?

I thought you were only pretending to be retarded..

user, I..

Someone curious about why longroom.com was shut down?
realtruenews.org/single-post/2016/08/13/Truth-Polling-Site-Destroyed-By-Correct-The-Record-Owners-MISSING
btw, is that website reliable?

They're the worst shitposters possible.

There is a loophole for PACs that only work on the internet - so CTR can legally coordinate with Hillary's campaign.

Howewer, it is obvious that the other PACs are coordinating with the campaign too, at least through CTR.

These 15 organizations (whom are all connected to the Clintons and David Brock, the establisher of several of the PACs) are all housed in the same building, on the same floor.

A number of those PACs' employees are on payroll from several PACs simultaniously.

There is no way that this does not mean that they interact with each other.

I thought it was a parody
I'm legitimately confused
Surely they wouldn't just adopt random lingo from our culture and assume that was good enough? Surely he's just an attention deprived shitposter who needs obvious bait to make his life go around?

Speaking of closed pools, look who got triggered by that meme because of her mongrel spawn.
youtube.com/watch?v=JQGQYx84iPM

DO NOT REPLY TO OBVIOUS SHILLS, THEY GET PAYED BY THE (YOU)S THEY RECEIVE

Fuck, possibly my apologies for that faggot back there. I dropped the pools closed meme yesterday

here's to (you) not starving :^)

Shills can't get paid if Hillary keeps fucking up

Now I can't tell if you're actually retarded.

This is getting confusing.

Thought it was weird seeing as that meme hasnt came up in a while. Then some pool with dogs in an Aussie OP was dropped

Youre a shill newfaggot.

>newfaggot
Fuck, possibly my apologies for this faggot. I dropped the word "newfaggot" a few posts ago.

Yes he's a shill, outed above and in the other leak thread

help seeding pls

But user...

yuki.la/pol/82338934#p82343379

ok, so you knew of it this year. Youre still a shill biccboy

It was an obvious parody.

>fellow kids
>hackers Anonymous
>misuse of echo
>subreddit
>Sup Forums in 2003

You're just really fucking stupid.

I've seen that comment months ago. it's an meme

DEATH TO THE GLOBALISTS MAGA!!!

>Or didn't she make the speeches?

ladies and gentlemen we have a winner

Clinton_speeches_1 and _2 are of Bill's speeches, from what I understand, but the whereabouts of Hillary and Bill are both on the schedule.

Bump4justice

Justice for trayvon lal

BFJ

I really hope you dumb cunts used PGP or similar programs.

bumpin