One more week

Just one more week loudfags

One more week

You play with Satan's Wrath.
All of those faggots together outnumber most of Sup Forums's CN's fan-base.

For what? I don't understand channel wars.

Four of those shows are dead.

Is We Bare Bears alive?

The Return.

Which ones? Gumball, regularshow, Grampa, and ppg?

Regular Show, Adventure Time (well, not DEAD, but the days are numbered), Uncle Grandpa, Clarence.

God, NuPPG and TTG are the biggest tumors of mainstream animation as of now, how do they stay so successful despite having low ratings and terrible quality?

It's such a joke that CN is proud about having these two shows actually lined up with the rest of their shows, managing to even out-pace something as big as Adventure Time and Steven Universe in viewership.

I didnt even realize Gem Harvest was coming out this week until I just checked
>We'll be going on a month long hiatus afterwards
wew

>month long hiatus
Could be worse.

At least we know how long we have to wait for the next episode. We've waited four months for the last two episodes of AT's current season, and we have no idea when the next one starts.

>We'll be going on a month long hiatus afterwards
Wait, I thought after Gem Harvest we were going back to weekly episodes at least for a while?

>tfw got into the show nov. 2015

one more week until you get beat in the ratings by Loud House reruns?

>channel wars
you people are so immature

I bet you like Marvel

>low ratings
m80 u best be b8en

Also they are cheap as fuck to churn out. Imagine how many TTG episodes you can make with the budget of one Young Justice episode.

I watch SU sometimes when I have a chance but /sug/ is utter fucking cancer and I really need to filter it.

Clarence still has a little hope of being renewed

fixed as of january

>channel wars
For what purpose? I mean, console wars make sense since most people only bother to buy 1 console and publisher wars only happen when discussing movies. Channel wars make no sense since I can just change channels at a whim.

It's a ratings thing, since you choose to watch one at a time usually. It's about which channel/show you pick.

This is usually only an issue when they air at the same time.

who's ready for a disappointing human episode

>We have all these cartoons
>There bad ones (especially NuPPG and TTGO)
>Some are pretty decent and have some hope (Mighty Magiswords, but only if they slow the pace a little)
>They'll never help produce stuff like SWAT Kats Revolution and Tremblay Bros are going to have to show it on a private stream channel

Why do I have to suffer?

no maybe another episode with a Greg flashback and baby Steven and or finally talking about the war but nothing else until 2017

just prey Yellow Diamond doesn't turn into a not Trump

Yellow Diamond always was a not!Trump. She even has a secretary.

no i mean a bigger one like talks about making homeworld great again and they throw away the whole theme of everyone being good and can change

I really doubt that Yellow Diamond won't be redeemed.

I'm prepaired for something like Diamond's can't poof or fuse like normal gems and it would be clear Yellow has so many troops fighting is impossible so yeah

Is RS actually canned?

Because why the fuck would anything nice happen?

it's 2 episodes then hiatus tho