Who does this guy think he is?

Wow you climbed a fucking mountain, you can ride your fucking bike....wow! What a piece of shit.
youtu.be/FitCoZ0kGpE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9R584kkGG30
m.youtube.com/watch?v=1dl_tMuyYMU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Trying to emulate Trump's masculinity, such a beta faggot.

And everyone knows by now that men should never ride bikes, unless you don't mind impotency/ED.

Maybe that's why Gary talks like a goofy faggot, he is probably deepthroating his balls by now.

STOP USING THE TERM ILLEGAL ALIEN

I FIND THIS TRIGGER WORD VERY INCENDIARY

GOD FUCKING DAMNIT GARY JOHNSON CLIMBING THE SEVEN SUMMITS THEN RUNNING FOR PUBLIC OFFICE WAS MY DREAM

MY
DREAM

AND YOUR AUTISTIC SPERGASMS AND DEFAMATION OF THE LIBERTARIAN PARTY HAS RUINED! IT

Look at those dead, vacant eyes. Pot head, but, could have mentalked issues too.

The Libertarian party has been compromised, bought, and paid for. Bill Weld was the seal on the mortgage when they sold their soul.

It’s sad, as the Libertarian party used to sorta be a place of last resort for people disgusted with both parties. Now, it’s just a compromised puppet shilling for:

>Open borders
>Gun control
>Bad trade deals, like TPP
>BLM

I never thought I’d see that day, but it happened.

Johnson is a fraud, and his only purpose is to maintain the status quo by getting Hillary elected. Video very related:

>youtube.com/watch?v=9R584kkGG30

Gary "My legs are as smooth as my" Johnson

I believe you can tell everything about a man by his body language. Gary IS a pussy.

He's like that kid in middle school that nobody likes, but he's always around for some reason.

Is there anyone more deranged and retarded than this faggot?

Hillary's voice is worse, but his face is worse than Hillary's

>trump is masculine

sure, if you like the braggadocio, tryhard, very obviously compensating for something variety

literally all of trump's personality boils down to: 1) he's rich 2) he's famous because he's rich 3) he shits on people who aren't rich

First thing I noticed was his switch to dead eye rant mode.

He thinks he can be the middleman between trust and deception and bridge the gap and gash and Volcanoe and divide between this and that haves and have nots leftists and rightists

You don't even know what the fuck you're saying. What, in your opinion, constitutes masculinity?

Trump is a literal BOSS to so many subordinates, what he says goes.

If you were employed by Trump and he was grilling your ass for something in his office you wouldn't even be able to make eye contact with him, you pussy.

He's a democract plant trying to hurt Trump but he is actually taking votes from Hillary

By ballot or by bullshit jhonson.

I am a Jill shill since him support the TPP.

Haven't heard much about him shitting on poors. I think you just made this up.

wow op, we all know libertarians are degenerate, no need to reinforce

Sounds like a typical Aspergus Libertarianus

m.youtube.com/watch?v=1dl_tMuyYMU

Ryan dawson had a long discussion about this guy being a cuck, nice vid to play in the background

>shitting on the only candidate who can stop Hillary

(((Libertarians))) showing their true colors. The guy is literally trying to push for big government. That's basically all these (((Libertarians))) want.
They're no different than Liberals.

>libertarian
>wants to force a company to move its production

>for more immigration
>anti-protectionist

don't tell me this fucking honorary jew is also for the liberation of Islamism into the Western world?

He's a Libertarian. He's for everything Liberals and Israel want.

Funny how there are useful idiots on this board who think Libertarians are their friends. They're just trying to steal votes from conservatives and push for more open borders.

Fpbp. Almost choked on the piece of chicken breast I was eating.

If Johnson can grant a third party clout, then it's worth voting for him. A disruption in what is deemed possible is GOOD.

We all know by now that Gary Johnson is not a libertarian.
He does have crazy dead eyes, and he is most likely a pro-Muslim, pro pedophile sympathizer.