How long till she shows up in the comics?

How long till she shows up in the comics?

literally who

>not watching Supergirl
You tremendous faggot.

Looks like Kara's fake parents are taking her role instead. Which is fine, because Kara is a lesbian this time and having them both be gay would be tacky

>because Kara is a lesbian this time
What?

are all white girls this hairy?

>Hairy

Bitch what?

You know she does have fairly long hairs on her arm. I'm never going to unsee that. Fuck you, user.

DC rarely does comics synergy so not likely.

>DEO

Cameron Chase?

>What is Suicide Squad Rebirth?
>What is Supergirl Rebirth?

You realise that Harley Quinn started out on Batman the animated series, don't you?

Characters making the jump from screen to comics is very common, especially for DC.

>what is rarely

It is in no way shape or form "very common" for DC. I honestly am getting sick of all these causals that have been reading comics for a year commenting on things so matter of factly.

Jimmy fucking Olsen started out as a character on the Superman radio show before being brought over to the comics. Renee Montoya started in batman the animated series as well. Livewire was created for the Superman cartoon. The new Aqualad was developed for Young Justice before Geoff Johns decided to bring him over.

Loads of DC characters started out in other media and were brought over to the comics.

But congrats on being a complete fucking idiot.

Superior version of the exact same character.

But that ones ugly.

C U T E
U
T
E

You realize that its about 15 characters maybe out of hundreds of the course of 78 years? You need to learn about percentages mate if you think that makes it common.

It's almost as if two of their books currently being put out is made on synergy, Supergirl, the book that is pretty much emulating the show as much as possible is one of them.

Jimmy Olsen is a synergy character, so is Harley, René Montoya, Livewire and so many others, its not something rare for DC, its just not happened as often as it was for Marvel as DC arent putting as much stuff out in cinemas.

>T

did mr bones pop up yet?

Sorry I have good taste

When Jakey Jakey About to make a Big Mistakey joins the cast

See

It's very common in the grand scheme of things, look at things in the last few years, WW's Rebirth costume, supermans Rebirth costume, Suicide Squad's Rebirth ream, the premise of the current Supergirl book, JLA using a gay version of the Ray and Ryan Choi's Atom Suit is very similar to that of the one from LoT and there are plenty more examples.

It's definitely not as uncommon as you think

Its actually very uncommon in the grand scheme of things and common in the short term. Idk where people like you get off speaking so matte of factly but just because its something that has been common in the short time youve been reading comics doesnt make it common as a whole.

>Its actually very uncommon in the grand scheme of things and common in the short term
What does that even mean?

I'm not trying to say that this happens every week, but characters are always effected by outside media, some stuff sticks like Harley Quinn or Jimmy Olsen, and most of the time it doesnt, but that doesn't mean it happens rarely, all it means is that stuff isn't "synergised" for a long time as everything is in flux. I've also not been reading comics for a little as you're implying I have.

she's a qt

Is she not already in the Orlando comic? It SYNERGizes pretty hard.

I wish.

Alex Danvers. Chase was in one episode of Season 1 as an FBI agent.

Then why the fuck are you on Sup Forums?