Why is this country is such shithole?

Why is this country is such shithole?

>almost 30% dead people didnt have any funeral
>relativies dont care
>people are buried for goverment money
>ashes put into plastic bags and throw into garbage dump
>According to the 2011 census, 34.2% of the population stated they had no religion

>pooland 2.0
>shithole
nice

Poland has some history at least

They have great gun laws, who cares if they're degenerates. I mean, they're literally Bohemians, of course they're nihilistic drug-addicted whore-mongers.

It has some nice cities.

I don't think it would be shithole. Nice place, nice ppl but a bit leftist-liberal kraut wannabe mentality they have.

ever heard of Bohemia?

Does civilized nations have a moral right to annexation those barbarians?

>implying greenlandic polar gooks are any better

>implying greenlandic snow niggers are any better

>implying greenlandic iced kikes are any better

>implying greenlandic frosted cucks are any better

You're doing it again Poland...

>implying greenlandic eskimo hoards are any better

You mean Prague? This is one city, build by germans

>czechs are not germans
hm

Dont shit on our colony please.

Lmao Poland thinking that anybody gives shit about religion in 2016

This desu, they are basically germans doing anything to gain germanys favour while playing both sides of the fence.
Cant hate the player tho.

i mean come on!

Danzig was built by Germans too. Your country would have been nothing without Prussia.

Why is your country even exists?

why are Poles always so butthurt about everything?

their women are burning coal like there is no tommorow bud. i was in warsaw and met like 10 interracial couples out of 50. + a lot of mudshards in clubs etc. if u marry polish woman your chances of marrying coalburner are quite high,

Its this polish fucking troll again? Shilling and dividing all day long today....

wtf? :D The name itself is slavic. There werent any germans at all in the area when it was built, fuckoff dumbass

I feel sorry for them

They were fucked so hard by germans over and over.
Maybe hussites movement was some kind of resistance, but it was hundreds years ago.

Even in 1938 germans put dicks in their asses like in butter, with no reaction

It's some proxy fagt. I don't know a single Pole that shits on Czechs

>germans put dicks in their asses like in butter,
hot

WE WUZ EMPRAHS N SHIET

budweiser is american, faggot

Bohemia, Moravia and Silesia*

>Budweiser
>name literally means "brewery of Budějovice"
>founded in 1245

You stole the trademark you assclown.

it is because you dont find a single pole who cares about czechs

Its okay Polan, we still lub you.

I really really apologize for him
I hope that this faggot will stop being OP someday

Czech anons, why are people in your country always so angry? It looks as if you guys perpetually have Slovakia's cock up your ass

Alright, I guess this place can feel like a shithole if you live in extremely poor neighborhood. Okay I'll give you that, although that applies for just about any country. But that part about no history just shows how uneducated you are. Did you create this thread just to let the world know how much of a retard are you?

>had to team up and breed with lithuania to be at least slightly relevant
>mfw
>According to the 2011 census, 34.2% of the population stated they had no religion
WHERE WAS GOD IN 1968 I ASK YOU!

I can't speak for everyone, but I look pretty bored and angry when i relax my face muscles and don't force myself to smile. Have you actually conversed with people or did they just seem angry to you?

>Have you actually conversed with people or did they just seem angry to you?

Both. Most of them were complete assholes and some Czechs even ended up telling me that it was just an asshole country. Couldn't figure out why though. Some leftovers from the Soviet ere or what?

This image is too cute

I have no idea. I guess the most visible negative trait of Czechs is that they often tend to be really envious, but thats about it. Perhaps, you just met wrong people. Each country has their own share of idiots.

>it's polish Janusz gets frustrated because he lives in fanatic country aka China of Europe episode

I'm gonna tell you what.

Go butcher up some horse meat and add some technical salt on it because that's apparently very popular in that shithole you call Poland.

i also notice a lot of assholes here on a daily basis. maybe it could be improved by making coffee shops legal dude. how many assholes you meet at home?

Slovakia's cock? Your misinformation has no limits.

They were always living in our shadow, even if we wanted to help them they kept on betraying us. Sheepfuckers have no real history or important historial events whatsoever, some of them don't even have working electricity.

I believe he simply looked at a map and saw Slovakia pressing against the back of our country. Or I hope at least.

And not too many to be honest. Most of the people treat each other like human beings.

>maybe it could be improved by making coffee shops legal

Don't open Pandora's degenerate box, believe me.

So..slovaks are basically niggers amongst the slavs?

ive already opened it twice tonight

Well, you can't deny Slovakia has the worlds second highest rate of people defecating in open. It's just a tiny bit behind India actually. But I guess thats the gypsies fault, not slovaks.

>inhaling the herbal jew

everybody has his own jews, ain't that so

This
We should own Slovakia.
For EVERY fucking betreyal for EVERY fucking penny invested from us into their lands should be repaid by fucking blood and sweat from those backstrabbing cunts.

I guess. I'm okay with stoners as long as they are not forcing it on everyone else and being lazy pieces of shit in general. Not that many people fall into that definition, so godspeed to you my degenerate compatriot.

>Montenegro
>Albania
>Luxemburg
All countries before you,buffer-zone. Stop bullying Cehia,they have autistic neighbours that always into bully them for their god tier whores.

well im lazy, but I'm not a complete piece of shit so i guess i'm gonna be fine

Half your country was built by germans

this summs czech history quite well

Don't you have school in the morning, Paweł.

>name literally means "brewery of Budějovice"
>something made in 1245 still exists
neat

>something made in 1245 still exists
I'm always amused when burgers realize half the brands, buildings and monuments in Europe are several times older then their entire country's >history