WHICH ONE OF YOU AUTISTS DID THIS SHIT?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Zhgwy9y5ttA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I would say Stephen Amell.

What a self back patting faggot. Be a little more self important, guy.

Whoever did it should headbutt him again.

Arrowheads are good luck

What a bitch nigga. I didn't realize how much of a betacuck this faggot was not only on the show but in real life as well.

he's only an actor for god sake. jesus. You can't just go up and try to whoop his ass out of nowhere

lmao what the fuck

You both are beta nerds. Who do you want to fool?

Australian Satan is right. Don't attack random people cause they play a character.

What the fuck?

Boxer here; I always wanted to ask Amell if he does any live sparring or anything or if he just does choreography and that's it. Keanu Reeves seems like a tough dude because he actually got into martial arts and learned to apply them.

I wonder if anyone would try to pull a stunt like that with Ben "Batgod" Affleck. Probably not.

Someone head butts me, they are getting head butt back.
Stephen should have laid that autistic idiot out

Amell started it when he entered the Ring. Now he's gotta deal with those kinda fools as well.

ive never seen the show, but i just watched the new turtles and he was a TERRIBLE casey jones. is he that bad an actor in arrow, or did he just have no direction in tmnt2?

He should carry an arrow and stab the next person to try something like that.

Later under the cover of night, he hunts the guy down and puts an arrow through his skull

He's an actor. Most actors aren't actually the badasses you think they are, and that's fine. He is somewhat virtue signalling and patting himself on the back but whatever, it's his choice to do so.

No one would mess with the alpha actors from the DCEU. No one.

>you think they are
I've never thought he was an actual badass because he's not a good actor.

>is he that bad an actor in arrow

He does a great edge-man gritty vigilante, but when he's doing the straightman alter-ego he ranges from "okay" to awful

>HEADBUTT GUY! YOU HAVE FAILED THIS CITY.

Wow. What a bitch. I actually punched Shia once outside LA just because he was Shia and i wanted to punch him, but at least Shia fought back and took a few good shots at my rib cage before people came up to push him away.

>What actually happened

When you're young and don't have a lot to lose that may be fine.

But when you've got family it's like... at worst something devastating can happen, and at best you beat the shit out of the guy and set an awful example to your kid when what you should be teaching him is that you shouldn't fight when it's not necessary.

But that's not the Green Arrow, that's the mayor Oliver Queen.

>Not fighting this guy in front of your wife and children
That's what Bruce Lee would've done, is this guy saying he's manlier than Bruce Lee?

There was just bad direction all around in that film.

Except for Tyler Perry as Baxter Stockman. He was great and it makes me a little sad that we won't get that third film where he turns into the Baxter-Fly now.

Truth

He's being a bigger man by caring about the well being of his daughter. I'm not a parent myself, but I think ultimately that would matter more to you than proving you've got a bigger dick by fighting a guy

>Nick being able to manage anything larger than a 12 minute cartoon.

It just doesn't happen. 22 Minutes stresses them and everything starts to fray.

I don't care about Sup Forums shit but i'd be extremely tempted to do something similiar to the assholes who ruined new 52 GA.

>p.p...pprety manly amirite guys
what a fucking numale loser.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Zhgwy9y5ttA

So says the keyboard warrior. Toughest of all the Sup Forums autists. Secretly a yoked MMA fighter, by night he poses as a mild mannered shitposter.

No need to project on your fellow user, man.

This is how wrong the show got it. He uses his bow so rarely that TV audience thinks Green Arrow is just a fist fighting brawler guy.

You wouldn't WANT to fight Green Arrow. You would get an arrow in the knee

He did the right thing. You can't really afford to pick fights with random strangers in today's world. People are crazier than ever.

And I say that as a short-tempered guy who used to pick fights all the time.

That's how Houdini died.

Why didn't Ragman help him here?

I hate you

You say this, internet tough guy, and somehow avoid being an beta nerd? Amazing logic.

>choosing not to get into random ass fights with dickheads because you have a family and responsibilities and shit
Fuck manly, that's just smart. That's the right thing to do.

Nobody wants to fight Ragman.

>implying actors can fight
David Carradine got mugged in NYC once. He tried to bluff his way out of it by doing his "Kung Fu" pose and got pistol-whipped.

>head butting a man who already has a chin butt

is Amell austistic, Sup Forums?

This.
Anyone saying:
>NUMALE BETACUKC LOSER KYS
Aren't all that knowledgeable.

Aren't all actors?

>go up to Ben Affleck
>go chest to chest
>glare furiously right into his eyes
>then just under your breath
>You were the bomb in Phantoms, yo

>Refusing a simple bout that isn't even to the death
He'll be totally unprepared for when the white slavery ring sells him in to the Kumite. What of his daughter's well being then?

>Hey, Affleck! Islam is a violent cult!
>*teleport behind him*
>Get the drop on him.

Pssh.

Who the hell's the Green Arrow? That's the Vigilante. Was he attacked outside a speakeasy in 1920s Chicago or something?

In Season 4 of Arrow, the Vigilante changes his name to "the Green Arrow". But to be fair, it's still the same guy

>implying he wouldn't teleport behind you
>unsheathe his scimitar
>recite an appropriate passage from the Quran
>and cut your infidel head off

Criminals have to protect themselves too you know. Don't be coming in here with your liberal guilt bullshit just because you can't frogpost properly, you America-hating flag-crapper.

Well let's see, there's one of him and 7,000,000,000 other people of which about 5.600.000.000 are of an age where they could mess with him.

I'd say the odds are he gets messed with all the time. Must be pretty hard to demonstrate any self control when there's some fuck taking pictures of your kids while you're just trying to have a day out, and you know if you say anything it's just going to make that fuck's job easier because his pictures will sell for more.

Wait, are you telling me that Stephen Amell is actually Sideshow Bob?

Not if I say "Martha" first and make him reflect upon his actions

>All this absolute faggots talking shit about him

He's totally right though, fighting's for retards, especially if it's for no fucking reason like that. He might be patting himself in the back, but you kinda need to do that in a situation like that, he was probably fucking boiling with rage and needed to remind himself it was the right move.

Im sorry, what?

Some idiot walks up to you when you are minding your own business with your family and headbutts you hard in the face because he thinks what he sees on tv is real you have every right to knock him on his ass.

Its self defence its was VERY necessary and you aren't "setting a bad example" for your kid. You are showing that if someone hurts you then its okay to return the favor.

Context, bro. He's being jumped on the street by a wackjob either too high or too crazy to pick a fight because he wants to say he tussled with a fictional character.

That's a dangerous scenario and responding with violence can get you killed or endanger your family.

Do like the Humongus told you and just walk away.

Plus, his family wasn't with him. So he only had himself to consider.
No one else to protect, why not walk away? Who are you proving yourself to?

Silly user, Houdini had aids

>Plus, his family wasn't with him. So he only had himself to consider.

If he beats the guy's ass and goes to jail, he can't support his family

if he gets arrested and loses his Arrow gig, he loses his ability to support his family

You can't just beat a guy's ass and walk away with no strings attached. This isn't a video game

>Hurting someone in front of your kids isn't a bad example

That's what I was saying.
If his family is with him, he protects them.
If he's alone, he just walks away.

And that's not even considering he has a public image to maintain, someone could have recorded the fight and it could damage his career, there's A TON of reasons why fighting would have been a bad idea.

Not only that but our justice system is do fucked up that the guy who instigated could've have easily won a lawsuit if Stephen fought back

I fucking loved phantoms

>Some idiot walks up to you when you are minding your own business with your family
Seemed like he was on his own judging by what he said.

>you have every right to knock him on his ass.
Just because it's in your right, doesn't make it the wise thing to do. It's important to know the difference.

>Its self defence its was VERY necessary
Considering nothing happened and he was able to walk away from it intact, it doesn't seem all that necessary to me.

This probably happened in Vancouver though, so it'd be canadian law. How would that work out?

Anyway, he definitely did the right thng

They both apologize then they're free to go.