>Carson @ Detroit redpills CNN 9/3/16
youtu.be/y2R9mLNfbJY
>Trump Rally in Wilmington OH 9/1/16
youtu.be/jbwPnNFLcNQ
>Trump at American Legion Convention OH 9/1/16
youtu.be/1swbgBnRJ30
>Trump on NBC Phily 9/2/16
on.nbc10.com/WTj10j5

Text TRUMP to 88022 or get the Official "AMERICA FIRST" app for important campaign updates
>Volunteer to be a Trump election observer
donaldjtrump.com/lp/volunteer-to-be-a-trump-election-observer
>Trump Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ

EVENT SCHEDULE
donaldjtrump.com/schedule/

EVENTS
>Trump Imigration Speech in Phoenix AZ 8/31/16
youtu.be/oaF_NwVbIgo
>Trump visits Mexico 8/31/16
youtu.be/rtt198LweoU
>Trump Rally in Everett WA 8/30/16
youtu.be/hWRrmAmi5AM
>Trump at Ride&Roast in IA 8/27/16
youtu.be/6-48dGesVDM
>Trump Rally in Manchester, NH 8/25/16
youtu.be/JOf7FaZgxG8
>Trump Rally in Jackson, MS 8/24/16
youtu.be/bRxPb7ZmLHw

INTERVIEWS
>Trump on NBC4 9/1/16
youtu.be/HzoHYsxOx7U
>Eric on F&F 9/2/16
youtu.be/3hy-MEr68TQ
>Trump on Laura Ingraham show 9/1/16
youtu.be/xFGM_4ir0FA
>Trump on Orly (Bolling host) 9/1/16
youtu.be/8HvKJPeH53E

ENTERTAINMENT
>TrumpTrain: Louisiana
youtu.be/v6YyRJ4eovg
>The 45th President
youtu.be/G5FGztzfnkA
>Trump Ad #2 - shillary's america
youtu.be/k3HAz0rowVM
>Trump Ad #1 - Two Americas
youtu.be/p2QdJFPxcQE
>Trump in 5 minutes or less
youtu.be/13A6LjDZccw
>Trump Triumphant
youtu.be/DhkHAmhYn0A
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>Trump cares about YOU
youtu.be/_xVdYNrPCMw

CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/aRP6LFb0
twitter.com/PpollingNumbers/status/772456966841102336
breitbart.com/london/2016/09/04/afd-party-election-merkels-home-state/
youtube.com/watch?v=VuSpJ54RluM&ab_channel=KingJefe
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/09/04/caterpillar-lays-off-300-illinois-workers/
enr.ncsbe.gov/voter_stats/results.aspx?date=09-03-2016
youtube.com/watch?v=g6vDcMSWUfI
youtube.com/watch?v=LWZdjDgiUJc
youtube.com/watch?v=TjAcgsXhwrM
youtube.com/watch?v=r3ftBpSnxOQ
youtube.com/watch?v=EsHEjBsmFQc
youtube.com/watch?v=7u2bezeU6NY
youtube.com/watch?v=sH7urCLnZz4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

THIS IS AWOOOOVEMENT

“He has backed himself into a corner where he needs to get 65 to 70 percent of the white vote in order to win the majority of the popular vote,” Ayres said, alluding to a path that would take him through Rust Belt and Midwestern states, as other more diverse battlegrounds like Colorado and Virginia now lean more Democratic. “And that is going to be exceedingly difficult as long as he continues to split evenly the white women vote.”

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Eh, what now?

ARCHIVE
pastebin.com/aRP6LFb0

> Breaking the conditioning

That disgusting plastic skin, though.....

Could you have at least de-res'd the pic so that its not so clear?

what's the new shill talking point

they seem to be running out of ideas

wtf i hate polls now

>Ayres

Why are you quoting a terrorist?

What idea is there to have? Trump is set on course to get BTFO

>Hispanic support is at over 25% despite: The Wall, Racists, Deportations
>Black support at around 3-5%

Why are niggers so stupid? At least wetbacks can look past "BUT HE'S RACIST!"

twitter.com/PpollingNumbers/status/772456966841102336

Hill's advantage is barely 2% in 13 swing states

Polls. They're still trying to pretend they matter.

that bitch is fucked. No one's excited to vote for her and now her unfavorable rating is at trumps level. unless shes getting +25 in a poll shes in danger

>It begins
breitbart.com/london/2016/09/04/afd-party-election-merkels-home-state/

are posters here going to keep replying to the obvious paid serb shill?

hours a day, every day, all day, think about it, stop ya dummies

Well it looks like Trump is going to sweep,PA,Michigan,Wisconsin. Looks like Illinois is going to be the only blue Rustbelt/Midwestern state this year. Still can't believe the Dems chose Clinton who can't win any of those.

Media favors Trump because they want to make it seem like a horse race

I wish Obama would say there won't be another terrorist attack again so there will be another terrorist attack. The opposite always happens when he open his stupid mouth.

Fuck you and your fucking frog memes! You disgust me. How can you support Trump? He's a racist bigot and a jerk. You keep trying to slander Hillary's name and you need to learn to check your facts before thinking you know everything on it. And stop bullying people in your comments. Fuck you.

>8% independents polled in PA

>10% independents polled in NC

She's playing checkers while Trump is playing chess but god darn it the Presidency isn't a game and you can't just repeating digits into the White House.

>tl;dr JeB! SuRGE!

Joe just BTFO of Amnesty Don

but haven't the polls taken a huge swing towards Trump in the past two weeks?

Nah we played it out last round.

SLAVE DRIVER HILLARY

This.

Any Serbians who actually want to contribute, post something so we know you're not the shill in future threads

AWWWWOOOOOOOOVEMENT

Yes, but Georgia and Arizona are included in that polls.

That states shouldn't be swing states, but since Trump is a candidate they are.

Wait for real? That's registered Independents right? As in 50% of the population and the group more likely to vote Trump?

They are pushing two meme state polls by the people who got Brexit off by 15% while ignoring all the polls that show Trump as either tied or ahead.

Hoping he wins Illinois by reminding people their jobs are leaving as of right now.

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/09/04/caterpillar-lays-off-300-illinois-workers/

Doesn't matter. They're being manipulated to force a narrative.

The same can be said for Pennsylvania and Michigan. They wouldn't be swing states, but Since Clinton is the nominee, they are.

Didn't the chick who works for Trump get accused of fucking Cruzio? Some loyalty...

Yep, I was checking the data and as soon as I saw it it raged hard.

You answered your own question senpai.
Thankfully none of them are going to bother to vote.

>Posting this meme again.

No they are not. Pic related.

406 DEMOCRATS, 352 REPUBLICANS AND 320 INDEPENDENTS.

Now look how many of R/D/I are in NC.

enr.ncsbe.gov/voter_stats/results.aspx?date=09-03-2016

Someone should make one for Trump.

Write-up fake letters from 8 year olds and go way over-board with it.. In the letters, use lots of profanity, draw pictures of frogs and swastikas.

Who else only browses this level to see the delusional drumpfkins gather before he gets btfo in the election?

Everyone I know is voting for Hillary, and then all of their friends and relatives are voting for Hillary. We pretty much just chuckle when we see Drumpf signs in the street and sometimes I write "DRUMPF" over the TRUMP stickers I see. Always funny.

>We're the laaaast of an ancient breeeed

See

Shieet forgot pic

People tried so hard to block Trump from the nomination because that would guarantee him the election.

Check these diggles

slow
and
steady

I still have the handwriting of a small child

if i had some crayons i would tbqhfam

> Trump can't get enough of (X) demographic
> Trump University again. He gave Pam Bondi, the thicc AG from the RNC, a campaign donation at some point in the last 10 years, and she was involved in a case against TrumpU in Florida that got dismissed because he hadn't done anything wrong. This is clearly collusion according to Dems. (Debbie did nothing wrong though.)
> Trump broke the law / violated the State Department by going to Mexico (Obama going to 17 countries in 2008 didn't though, because reasons)
> "Trump should drop out" says increasingly nervous current year aficionado for 35.743 x 10^7 time this year
> Trump is racist (to fight against his success with black voters the last few weeks
> Trump flopped on amnesty / Trump is going to kill every Hispanic person in America (They can't decide)
> Trump is out of money / Trump should stop accepting donations and fund himself (like he already did through the primaries)
> Trump is racist (I put it on twice because they do it a lot)
> "Look at all these other random literally whos you could waste your vote on!"

Those are the ones I can think of off the top of my head.

I can't wait for the magic night when Trump gets BTFO

Sup Forums won't survive the shame

>Jeb posts

>PA

Not really, PA has always been a swing state.

Also, including AZ and GA is ridiculous, lets see Trump's numbers without those states.

At least Mom said I have the best digits today.

No, just you and the CTR shills.

BENGHAZI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

soon

>> Trump flopped on amnesty / Trump is going to kill every Hispanic person in America (They can't decide)

kek they are still unsure how to handle that speech?

Pence channeling his inner Trump

Joe just BTFO of Amnesty Don

gosh he's so adorable

ummmm guys......

And they failed.

No

sweden flag america

I agree with you on MI but PA is a state that Romney lost by a close shave.

Pic related, assuming the same turnout of 2012, this is how many votes Trump would have to flip in PA to win.

Note: flipping a vote here can mean a former Obama voter voting Trump this election. But it could also mean

1) An Obama voter staying home and an extra voter (that didn't vote in 2012) voting Trump

or

2) Two Obama voters staying home

or

3) Two extra voters (that didn't vote in 2012) voting Trump

I believe Trump will win PA this election on a combination of 2) and 3):

- black people won't turnout out in as great numbers for Hillary as they did for Obama
- also, Trump already declared he won't fall for the usual dem shenanigans (white voter supression / black people voting in multiple prescints inflating their turnout)
- Trump's turnout will be higher than Romney

PA fags: can you please answer these few questions:

1) Which county?

2) If you are in one of the red counties, are you seeing more enthusiasm for Trump than for Romney in 2012?

3) If you are in one of the blue states, are you seeing less enthusiasm for Hillary than for Obama in 2012?

Thanks in advance

Redpill me? I didn't follow at all

who /shawlocaust/ here?

You have an ok id though

Wow good eye

Illinois is a lost cause. Too blue

It's amazing really, you have retards like Joe saying he isn't serious, then others saying he'll round up and kill all Mexis; if they actually chose one talking point they might have a chance to put a (small) dent into Trump but they're so fucking stupid they can't decide what to talk about

I've been away for 2 days, what's going on?

I assume the thread's been slow because of Labor Day weekend?

JEB SUUUUUURGE

Just look up the Weather Underground.

Friendly bump for trump

OY VEY

I'm in York and I see Hillary for prison and Trump signs everywhere. Businesses lime Maple Donuts are flying Trump flags and running Trump inspired ads.

I can't say about Romney though. I wasn't voting age during that election

CTR spamming the board and sliding the threads

I could almost touch it...

It should of been mine gosh darn it!

i love the narrative the MSM had the last few weeks

firstly they claim trump is now for amnesty even though he wasn't

then he gives an immigration speech which shows he has not changed his position

MSM says he has done a 180, despite the fact that they lied about him softening his tone in the 1st place

purge of the old media when ?

OY GEVALT

haha! what? out of all the posts?.....nooo....

daddy trump

>not as much of a nationalist

His immigration policy is pro-Russian and he is against giving citizenship to non-citizens, this "not a nationalist" meme needs to fuck off, it's spread by nazi russians who are mad that chechens and other muslims conquered by Russia are still in Russia and can freely move to Moscow and get their shit slapped by the cops if they try anything funny. It's like saying Modi isn't a nationalist just because he allows Muslims to live in peace as long as they aren't fucking with the Hindu majority while encouraging Hindu women to have more kids to combat the muslim threat, or that Duterte isn't a nationalist because he's pushing for federalism to solve the problem of the Moro muslims in Mindanao.

All of these guys as well as Trump will slap the shit of uppity minorities and will promote their nation- which in America's case are white people- and oppose efforts to undermine the country in favor of assuaging the feelings of minorities and cosmopolitans.

This isn't extreme enough for nazis who bitch about every little thing, but the nazis have never successfully gotten shit done post-WWII so their opinions are as worthless as those of liberal cucks. You can't shout 14/88 and win an election.

youtube.com/watch?v=g6vDcMSWUfI
youtube.com/watch?v=LWZdjDgiUJc
youtube.com/watch?v=TjAcgsXhwrM
youtube.com/watch?v=r3ftBpSnxOQ
youtube.com/watch?v=EsHEjBsmFQc
youtube.com/watch?v=7u2bezeU6NY
youtube.com/watch?v=sH7urCLnZz4

All these videos of Cenk BTFOing Drumpf. None of you probably have the brain-power to be able to even damage control for these, but I'll just drop it in here for Drumpkins to get a taste of themoron they're rooting for!

they've already said like 200,000 Dems have re-registered as Republicans for this election

Oh, joy. Has it been constant?

She should be checking them.

Trump unironically getting high?

I don't know what's so difficult to cover. He said we're going to follow the laws, not ignore half of them like Obama does now. Then after a period of time we'll review those policies and see how they work.

Right now about half the country is so fucking pissed at the situation they'd support right wing death squads. But really, if a fucking family overstayed their visa ten years ago and isn't an otherwise dirtbag, they're not going to be the priority. Which is the opposite of what is happening now.

I actually know a few people who have worked for the DOJ, immigration, and border patrol. Some of them have quit in complete disgust the last few years. Why? Because the priority has been the low hanging fruit. They've been arresting and prosecuting and deporting little old women who overstayed their visa 20 years ago. But, the gangbangers who are killing people in the streets and letting drugs flow they ignore. Trump wants that policy reversed.

Berks county here I'm a flipper, 4999 more to go

What did they mean by this?

>antithetical to Jewish values

nigga you sterilized ethiopian women in israel lol

Yeah that pretty much sums up my obsessive Sup Forums use - The delicious tears from the tasty mix of 13 year old stormfront members and 35 year old "We wuz conservativ"'s

Also, IIRC Trump got more votes in York than all the dems combined

he really is the nervous man isn't he ? he claims to hate trump yet tries using a trump tactic by naming trump 'loserdonald'

sadly for him, it never took off

Am I the only one here who has never been a Democrat and voted Romney in 2012?

bump for the Trump

>they just admitted that nationalism is antithetical to Jewish values