Remember when an Indian start-up conned Disney into thinking they were a big name studio and lost them 70 million...

Remember when an Indian start-up conned Disney into thinking they were a big name studio and lost them 70 million dollars?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xGvuOBidkGY
youtube.com/watch?v=j188hMzcda0
youtube.com/watch?v=xxJZJC9NQ_I
youtube.com/watch?v=M0HEwEhpaZQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How awful was it?

They were probably too busy pooing in the loo to make a decent movie

Budget ₹110 million (US$1.6 million)
Box office ₹47.55 million (US$710,000)

That was their India boxoffice?

global

So seventy million "India dollars." Which is next to nothing.

So...Bad foreign movie thread?

youtu.be/xGvuOBidkGY

The movie wasnt that bad

ROMEO ROMEO ROMEOOOOOO

Match me faggots.

forgot link
youtube.com/watch?v=j188hMzcda0

>that character design
What the fuck. I've never felt so repulsed seeing this. That thing is a literally a walking bum with """cat""" features slapped on.

Does Scotland count as foreign?

This. THIS was the movie that finally broke Sean Connery's spirit. He was strong enough to withstand The Avengers (no, not that one) but this is the one that drove him out of acting for good.

Holy fuck, I need to see this monstrosity.

Sounds like they just took orgasm recordings and used them for the characters audio holy shit.

Why not. Here's "Super K", which is also known as "Kiara the Brave". The company that made it have uploaded the full movie on youtube.
youtube.com/watch?v=xxJZJC9NQ_I

If you enjoy shitty movies, I'd recommend it.

Gaturro is a mischievous cat that wants to conquer Agatha, the kitten of his life, but every time he tries to conquer, Max stands. Agatha is impressed with Max because Max has things are better than they have Gaturro. Agatha asks Gaturro how the cat in his life and imagines him, Max always wins. Then Agatha tells Gaturro that marrying Max and it did not please Gaturro.

After Gaturro thought to impress Agatha ought to be on television. After Michou, the cat that acts as a superhero on TV, resignation so the producer had to find a replacement, then when Gaturro saw that ad was auditioning, she met a mouse named Rat Pit, who sang to solve their problems and to help him in the audition, but it ruined Max throwing Gaturro dog fleas because he did not want to come out on TV so they do not impress Agatha. But after the producer came up with an idea and Gaturro hired to make a superhero on TV and that made him famous, but fame so could not spend much time with Agatha and greatly saddened that Gaturro, but Max exploded with joy.

Agatha After also began to miss Gaturro but Max told him that when the wedding will be among them, but Agatha did not know if he wanted to marry. Once was with Agatha, Gaturro to hang out at the park, but the producer had found him and took him to a company in Cosmogatilan. There, a sexy cat named Gatalina Yoli and kisses Gaturro on the cheek. Agatha sees it and gets frustrated, so she decided to make the wedding. He gave invitations to Max, but Max hid the invitation to Gaturro, and just the day of the wedding, was OSCAT Awards and has nominated Gaturro.

Later in the day of the OSCAT Awards, Gaturro asked Rat Pit to bring your collar but Max tried to grab a Rat Pit. Fortunately, Max could not grab him and escaped Rat Pit. Then, Rat Pit told Gaturro about the wedding of Agatha and Max the owner of Michou, Mimicha, has kidnapped Gaturro because his fame stole Michou. After seeing that she is carrying him in a bag, Rat Pit calls Gaturro's friends for help. Later, Mimicha left Gaturro locked in his house and he meets Gaturro Michou, so the two work together to escape. After Gaturro and his friends jump to the car on the tow truck, Mimicha sees them and goes after them on a pizza motorcycle, but could not reach them.

Then when Agatha was about to marry Max, Gaturro comes and interrupts the wedding. Gaturro tries to convince Agatha not to marry Max and Agatha did not know what to say. But after Agatha found out that Max had kept Gaturro's invitation, Gatalina shows up and reveals to the audience that Max paid her to kiss Gaturro and then Agatha longer wanted to marry, but Max had not surrendered because he did appear a mechanical robot, which Gaturro and his friends manage to destroy the remote that controls it.

After Max is defeated, Gatalina's brother takes away Max. The next day, Gaturro manages to help Rat Pit become famous again,

No, no, no.
The problem is that they AREN'T pooing in the loo.

and finally, Gaturro said if Agatha accepts his love and ends everywhere with Gaturro surprised and happy off-screen, with Agatha saying, "I hope I don't change my mind tomorrow", and Gaturro crashes into the screen.

What a ride.

holy shit I've seen SFM Animation with better animation than this.

Y'all got nothing on us
youtube.com/watch?v=M0HEwEhpaZQ

What year was this made? This stuff and modelling went out in the nineties

This year, actually.
Things like that are done first and foremost to steal money.

Oh god I think this thing gave me PTSD.
Still can't believe it exists, holy shit.

What is with this thing's fucking face? Did anyone realize while this movie "Wow, this "cat" is very unpleasant to look at. Maybe we should make it NOT like abhorrent as possible!"