S1

S1
>not much of a following on Sup Forums, some say it's worth watching until the end

S2
>show picks up viewers, hailed as delicate and accurate with adult issues

S3
>show is obviously popular, Sup Forums calls it surface level drama

Is this just the natural life cycle of shows here?

Plenty of people in Sup Forums enjoy it, you just assume everyone here is hiveminded and must share the same opinions, so when you see a single thread about people who don't like the show you equate it with everyone must not like the show.

And that's retarded.

I liked all three seasons. But 3 was the weakest one imo

fpbp
/thread.

You two obviously didn't see the evolution of discussion on the show over the years.

Some people said Bojack was surface level since season one friend.

The only new recurring criticism that has been made recently is how long can the show last before the character and story patterns become redundant and stale, and that's less of a complaint on the old seasons or the show itself and more of wondering how they can make new seasons feel fresh.

is bojack, secretariat and his daughter the only horses we see on the show (besides the running herd at the end of s3)? Is there a reason for that?

Are you kidding? Sup Forums loved it immensely since the beginning.

Sup Forums still loves it.

Stop being a clown

>not much of a following on Sup Forums
are you fucking stupid?

We also see his father, mother and that weird girl who calls to the agency.
There are also some background horses all around.

>reading comprehension

No nimrod, since it's become popular there have been people saying "It was shit all along!". That was rare back in ye olden days.

Season 3 tried too hard to be as deep as the other 2. The other two had a lot of silliness that dropped near the end and was effective when shit got real. Season 3 has its good moments, but mostly undoes what season 2 achieved and even gets to some dumb logical inconsistencies for cheap drama, like Penny being all scared when she sees BoJack.

>like Penny being all scared when she sees BoJack

God damn it. How could they fuck that up so hard?

I abandoned it after Season 1 when I was spoiled on season 2 and 3. Not that I can't deal with spoilers, but watching Bojack tear his life apart again after getting to a somewhat decent and optimistic place wasn't what I was looking for.

you are retarded becuase its been popular since the beginning
there was a huge following and when season 1 ended there were constantly threads up
you are the one here trying to change history

I was hoping it'd have been a dream. That'd have fixed that episode completely, honestly.

You have proven yourself a complete moron twice now.

A program can be popular while still having it's approval lowered.

>not much of a following on Sup Forums
this kind of implies that it wasnt popular around here
which again
is incorrect

Some shows people only talk about when they are new or airing

S1
> Sup Forums liked it
S2
> Great bojack jerk off for a little bit
S3
> the worst of all 3 people don't talk about it on Sup Forums

>that weird girl who calls to the agency

Hoho, you might want to watch the last episode again, friend. And pause on that frame.

People loved it in the first season, and the third wasn't nearly as good as the first two.