Poe Dameron #08
The Force Awakens #06 (of 6)

>Rebels 3.06: "Imperial Super Commandos"
mega.nz/#F!BQ42EawK!rxcGylmo8ho4tXQeyPmHDg

>Rebels Recon #3.06: "Imperial Super Commandos"
youtube.com/watch?v=Gg6vtqWPh3c

>Rogue One: A Star Wars Story Official Trailer #2:
youtu.be/sC9abcLLQpI

>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
pastebin.com/nWsKtSya

>Star Wars Canon Guide:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>Legends Recommendation List:
docs.google.com/document/d/147N5EgCnZmcPaDYvnGQwl9cn7BhBroFb7mD2C4cmWb0/edit

>The Clone Wars Recommendation Guide
imgur.com/N76MfC0.jpg

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0MarD1ZeNh5
vocaroo.com/i/s1H5vxtWQovt
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What is she, /swco/?

If she was in the Temple during the purge, dead meat. If not, probably dead meat anyway.

Should've updated the Out this Week section, we have the new Rebels but no comics this week

Eh, it's fine. Let's be honest, 9 times out of 10 whoever is looking for stuff never checks the OP and just asks in the thread.

At least we got rid of the onslaught of

Post favorite blaster.

Fuck those people, tell them to read the OP. It's there for a reason.

DC-15A

a classic weapon for anyone

It doesn't get any better than the Weapon of God.

Jango's WESTARs are sexy af

>barrel is just a fucking ligthsaber design

I think you got the image mixed up unless you meant DC-15S.

Or the DC-15s

DELETE!

There is only one person in this galaxy that is allowed to defile Ezra's boipussy.

I liked Rey's NN-14 blaster. Too bad she lost it.

No she had it again at the ending.

Kinda like the rifle Han gives Finn, and then inexplicably doesn't have for the immediately ensuing battle, and then has again on Starkiller.

...God fucking dammit JJ.

Holy shit......

I hope we see more tech manuals of Blasters and vehicles in the future. The ICS were beautiful but I think they should add in some firearms experts for some... "direction".

You say that like it's true.

Wasn't Finn's blaster a Resistance standard weapon? Besides he got that lightsaber to compensate for it.

>that barrel

Maybe it is, but Han found one in his closet. Finn holds onto it throughout the Maz's castle scene - until the shit kicks off and all of he sudden he's all "I DON GOTTA WEPON!1"

DC-15A is the new name of the DC-15S carbine

I had completely forgotten about that. What DID he do with it?

Probably lost it when the FO was fucking shit up.

Shoved it up his butt? IDFK.

I need to brush up on my weapon tech. The only one I can remember off the top of my head is the EE-3 Carbine

What are your favorite Star Wars YouTube channels?

None

Redlettermedia

>Darwyn Cooke
F

Zero, they're all trash.

none.

They're all cringey as fuck.

He made them from the Jedi he killed.

>the face is a mask
Am I the only one who's a little creeped out by that?

I'm yet to find a good one.

Worst offenders are Hello Greedo and "HEY GOIZ, ROBBIE AND MY TWIN BRO HERE AGAYN"

HelloGreedo is nice.
Mah nigga...

>no good star wars channels
>no good comic book channels that aren't casual as fuck
>no good cartoon channels that aren't autists with speech impediments

Sup Forumsmrades have no place on YT frankly.

>DC-15S is now the DC-15A
Really?

Yeah, the vast majority of Youtube communities are utter cancer

Look it up in Ultimate Star Wars

there is that one brit neckbeard that does the transformer toy reviews that's pretty alright

I kinda want to start a channel dedicated mostly to Sup Forums-related & Star Wars stuff and be the first Sup Forums-approved YT channel, but I get scared because people might think my voice is annoying.

post your voice, user

just record your voice and share it here.

This is my biggest fear too.

I would pour my heart and soul into making an actually good Star Wars channel, but im too fucking self conscious.

Probably lost it in whatever deleted scenes happened that involved Maz using the Force on stormtroopers. He has the rifle strapped to his back when Maz gives him the lightsaber- next time we see him, they're crawling out of the basement out into the rubble and the rifle's gone without explanation, and that's where "I NEED A WEAPON" happens. He seems to have gotten it back by the time they go to Starkiller, though I guess since it's a Resistance rifle maybe they just gave him another one.

The weird part is that even though they deleted a scene where he apparently lost the rifle, they still left the part where he offers it back to Han and he tells him to keep it. So they make a point of showing us that he's keeping the rifle only for him to just lose it for no reason.

>Majority of youtube communities prefer the OT and ST over the PT.

Knowing Abrams I wouldn't doubt that there never was a scene where Finn lost the rifle, he just forgot Finn had it to begin with.

Just fucking do it
Don't show your face if you are to self conscious
No one will know who you are

It is true user, I assure you. Ezra has only one mistress

vocaroo.com/i/s0MarD1ZeNh5

Blooper reel
vocaroo.com/i/s1H5vxtWQovt

dude that's like not even bad at all

>Ezra has only one mistress
Yes, and her name is Zeb

Probably an excuse to have him wield the saber. Good call since TR-8R became a thing.

SS without a dick. Thank god.

Your waifu is dead, user. Accept it.

you sound like a real guy user

Her name is clearly SS. Zeb only ever gets him after SS is done with him.

Nope

I happy that EA Battlefront added alot of weapons from Dark Forces

Other than the official Star Wars channel, Star Wars Explained (or Star Wars Minute) is pretty good.

From my point of view your waifu is dead.

But user...the dick is canon.

And we all know there is nothing sexier than canon.

Dammit, Vader, stop making out with Padme's corpse and let Jar Jar rebury her. It's just sad listening to you tongue the inside of your rebreather.

Well thanks. Now I just gotta figure out what kinda videos to make.

Any that you guys would like to see?

I'm picking up something. Where are you from, user?

Chicago, I've been told my accent is kinda thick.

Your voice is fine user. Just go for it

No, man, he's picking something up to throw at you! You fool, you told him where you are!

Why are Star Wars games so boring and repetitive? They always seem exciting for the first 20 minutes, then it feels like you're constantly repeating same 20 minutes over and over only without the excitement. Looking at you Jedi Outcast.

Because most of them are jedishit

>dude le lightsabers xd

There needs to be more star wars games that arent jedi focused

I lieked the latest Rebels episode - seeing the two youngest Phoenixes go work fight synchronously was a breath of fresh air.

Usually when Ezra and Kanan fight they're clockwork synchronized but it's expected. Seeing Ezra tag team with someone else was neeto.

What are the chances of Disney taking away EA's licensing rights to make shitty Star Wars games, and giving it to other developers?

Taking away the license from EA? Good luck. Who would you give it to instead? Someone else EA won't just buy anyway?

Considering Disney is trying to get out of the gaming zone, doubtful

Soon hopefully. I just want another Rogue Squadron. Maybe have it set in the PT or ST this time.

>Disney takes the rights away from EA
>They give them to Ubisoft

almost as good as the imperial one, and a lot cheaper

i cant help but think of the rocketeer when i see that

God, this game is such garbage.

Why can't a Stat Wars MMO be good?

No chance unfortunately. EA paid many credits for the license, plus the 10 year exclusivity deal. We can only hope that once the term ends they don't renew it for another decade, and they return to individual licensing.

There used to be one. It was called Star Wars Galaxies.

>Ass Creed in galaxy far away

More like turned on.

Not everyone can have superior taste.

T-21
Anyone else love it?

What is that, a space-elephant gun?

It kind of is in EA Battlefront. In Pandemic Battlefront, it was kind of like a bazooka.

the prop was made from a lewis gun, a WW1 era LMG, with the cooling shroud and pan magazine removed

it would kill an elephant, several of them

I actually might like the DLT-19 a bit better.

Either way, these were some heavy blasters that could really put the hurt on some rebel scum.

Does anyone on Harbinger have a spare Light-attuned Weapon Tuning or Overcharged Weapon Tuning?

Dark Souls type game set in the Old Republic times by FromSoftware
Boba Fett/Kyle Katarn/Dash Rendar game by Naughty Dog
Pod Racing by Criterion Games (Hell EA, give it a shot)
Jedi combat game by Platinum Games (switching between stances and weapons like DMC/Bayo)
Rebels/Resistance game like Spec Ops: The Line
Black Sun/The Hutts/Crime Underworld Sandbox open game by Rockstar
Star Wars PSVR flight game that has tighter controls than Sky Crawlers by ProjectAces
Poker Night 2 type game of sabacc by Telltale
Any type of Star Wars Telltale game
RTS game like Company of Heroes 1
retro Super The Force Awakens sidescroller (also the next ST films)

>Old Republic
>Kyle Katarn
:sheev: