Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jgflCE7zRpc
befunky.com/features/collage-maker/
youtube.com/watch?v=VYLgammXar0&t=39s
m.youtube.com/watch?v=qzl3uvkkmmo
youtube.com/watch?v=vOsHoqhbUIU
youtube.com/watch?v=XbsDvGtTRWU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Favorite villain is not Sup Forums related so I will post the best Sup Forums villain I can think of.

Big D.

Can't pick just one.

Everything you could possibly want

Bump

Also, the fact that Rango didn't take off as much as I thought it would is a hate crime against humanity

Shes hot and evil

>Rattlesnake Jake
>Villain

How does one make these collages?

implying any of those are villains

Im a little slut for charismatic fucking villains, the fuck do i care that theyre all just satan ripoffs.

His song resonates with me on many levels.

Never thought of it that way, but it would explain why so many of my favorite characters are similar to Lucifer.

>characters
well...villains at least

That's some fantastic taste.

cold as ice

My brother!

I liked them both. Too bad they're never seen together

Lucifer can manipulate the weak minded into thinking he is their righteous liberator rebelling against the unjust authority of God, but ultimately he is only a spoiled, petulant child throwing a temper tantrum and only wants to drag others into the misery he wallows in.

yeah...and none of that makes him a bad character.

Nobody said Lucifer wasn't extremely interesting. He was Gods favorite for a reason.

I fucking love his voice

None can compare.

youtube.com/watch?v=jgflCE7zRpc

sorry, I'm usually used to seeing idiots on Sup Forums calling a character 'bad' for being who they are.

>Misery he wallows in
I think thats the equivalent of deciding people who are shitty to you are miserable in their day to day.

As a character hes just the archetype for the smooth talking, uncontrollable man with an eye for business. It fits so fucking comfy into any style or genre (such as a cowboy rattlesnake and a goddamn virus are nearly identical characters)

The accent varies, the clothes varies, the subtly varies, but its all just the goddamned modern idea of the devil.

He did nothing wrong.

Lawful evil/10

But... He did EVERYTHING wrong. That was the point, nothing he did lead to anything good for anyone. He murdered his way through the world for centuries, all for the sake of making a fucking gamble didn't pay off.

If he was right, then he would've got more than 20 minutes.

The entire crux of his character is that after he was cast out of heaven, Lucifer is consumed with spiteful hatred of God and Gods creation and lives only to corrupt and destroy humanity, dragging them into Hell with him. What makes him dangerous is that he can convince people that he's just this cool, smooth talking charismatic figure that seems so likable. He'll make you feel like he sincerely loves you before he takes you to the abyss.

He was even able to convince the fallen angels he took into the pit with his rebellion that they were better off in Hell than they were in Heaven despite how obvious of a lie that is.

Talking 'modern' character of the devil. Not the biblical one that isnt actually in the bible and just a post biblical character himself.

Less chewing on judas more playing the fiddle.

befunky.com/features/collage-maker/
You've got me there.
Thank you very much.
There is no better alignment.

>first time I ever heard Cheap Trick during this bit

I usually tend to enjoy right hands the most

What I'm talking about refers to the Nachash Ha-satan of the Bible as well.

The evilest of them all

the CG series version wasn't bad either

Speaking of the devil, Johan did nothing wrong.

pashh. only like, 9 of these characters are good villains.

Because usually "who they are" is a terrible shitty character that can only seem like a threatening villain to complete and utter morons. Which is not the case with Lucifer.

Literally nobody else comes close. Best villain.

It's a shame Semper hated him.
He's funny and in a weird way likable. Plus, I liked how much of a sociopath he was without becoming a boring villain.

you know for how rarely he actually appeared it's amazing that he became as prominent as he is.

He's like the Christian version of Bobba Fett.

Less is more, in both cases.

Mysterious, faceless bounty hunter and 'the adversary'.

Since we're talking religion and mythology, are there any villains based on Tantalus?
The idea of someone being so needlessly, monstrously cruel and arrogant is both terrifying and fascinating to me.

Yeah but I don't recall Satan ever getting accidentally tossed into a giant toothed sand vagina by a blind guy with a stick.

I didn't say there we're THAT similar. Just a motif they share.

also

>tossed into a giant toothed sand vagina by a blind guy with a stick.

kek

>needlessly, monstrously cruel and arrogant

sure sounds like Darkseid to me.

I don't see similarities to be fair. Tantalus was an arrogant bastard who constantly abused Gods' trust and killed his own son then tried to feed him to Gods because he wanted to see if they were really wise enough to see through that ruse.

Closest villain similar to that I can think of is Lex Luthor.

"The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist"
-Mugi from oreimo

>we're
Since you don't have diabolical trips I assume you are Bobba Fett.

Paradise Lost Satan - best Satan.

Who's the middle one? The rest is great taste.

Langella's Skeletor. Best fictional villain ever!

youtube.com/watch?v=VYLgammXar0&t=39s

I'm a sucker for villains like these guys, where there is an established set of villainy, but then someone who borders on being a force of nature appears and steps everything up to the next level.

Rattlesnake Jake telling the other villains that they were seeing it out to the end was so fucking based. Not even the ones who brought him to town knew what they were doing by unleashing him.

>Great villains in bad movies

m.youtube.com/watch?v=qzl3uvkkmmo

I don't know why people complains about his performance, his monologues are awesome

youtube.com/watch?v=vOsHoqhbUIU

Great villains in bad movies, you say?

I remember mocking his concept, along with everybody else, before the movie came out.

I mean, how the fuck are they going to make a peacock intimidating? There's just no way, right?

>Robotnik and the bots suddenly completely change their lighting to these devilish, full face smiles to show when they're getting serious
I want this.

This damn bug, or Mysterio.

He was kind of rapey and into choking and perhaps snuff and necro, but he had a code of honor.

People complained for the movie not Skeletor.

At any case Skelly is an awesome villain!

Doc Scratch from Homestuck

Gaston before Beauty & the Beast.

>I'm a sucker for villains like these guys, where there is an established set of villainy, but then someone who borders on being a force of nature appears and steps everything up to the next level.

Not to mention these types of villains usually end up working against the more traditional villains because the traditional villains always seem to think they can double cross the force of nature villains and get away with it.

"What was that you said? 'Pretty soon no one will even remember you EXISTED!'"

He's extremely undderated.

______ ___ _______ ___

I mean... Depending on how you look at it, that is kind of what happened.

how deep does this rabbit hole go

Let's look at for instance shall we?
His dubs are 1616.
The Lucasarts game about Boba Fett was called 1313.
16 - 3 = 13
16 - 3 = 13
3 + 3 = 6
There are two sets of 16 and two sets of 13.
2 รท 2 = 1
Remove the ones and add the difference.
6 6 6
Boba Fett confirmed for Satan.

People talk shit, but that was such a fantastic aspect of Nolan's rogues. He really hit home a more realistic concept of "supervillain," by showing that it isn't a power set idea, but instead that they take everything to an extreme so few will go to.
>Falcone, practically the owner of Gotham, was a simple stepping stone for Rah's Al Ghul to tear it apart
>One of Joker's earliest scenes is him showing he is already a threat level beyond the mob bosses, who had all but lost by that point
>Bane took Gotham to its breaking point with an intent to wipe it off the map, utilizing people who, despite being bad, were in no way prepared for what he was introducing

I love the scene where Catwoman expresses a sheer fear for Bane, with a knowledge of his danger the heroes could barely comprehend.

Is this Lord Death Man from Batmanga?

And do you want to know something else??!

I've never liked your spinach puffs.

Perhaps the greatest villain in all of media.

gasp!

To think how close we were to MAGA.

Yes.

Lord Death Man fucking rules.

Who's bottom right?

The backstory of his wrong doing is what does it for me.

I know i've seen far right but I'm drawing a blank on who he is.

Emperor Zombie from The Amazing Screw-On Head, a pilot for an animated series based on a Mike Mignola one-shot that was never picked up. It can be viewed in its entirety here: youtube.com/watch?v=XbsDvGtTRWU

Far right, center? V.V. Argost from The Secret Saturdays.

>not a villain

pic related