Redpill Strains

Hey, Sup Forums.

What is the most redpill strain one could smoke? I would have to say it's Jack Herer because it helps me think clearer and feel more motivated than any other strain out there without feeling paranoid.

>Inb4 degenerate

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w0tX48vufkk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

My favorite strain of choice is probably the one called get a job you granola munching hippie fuck.

justttttttttttt

>smoking weed
>redpilled
DUDE

Fuck you. Granola is awesome

fuck off hippy faggot hedonist scum

Smoking dabs will greatly reduce the carcinogens taken into your lungs

The redpill is that the "strain" is whatever pedro decides to call it.

Got a Trainwreck bhang stick the other week, is it a redpilled strain?

Grape Ape.

Gorilla Panic

9lb Hammer

It's the bees knees

Green crack,most energetic high you'll ever have, pretty clear headed too

>niggerweed
>redpilled

You need Jesus.

Tried cracker jack. Is green crack better? Heard that shit makes you paranoid.

You're retarded. Strain names don't mean shit, even when sold legally. This has been proven a million times.

Ur a faget

I'm sorry you live in a place with inadequate access to good bud, bud.

Purple Haze in that it doesn't feel too heavy and makes me creative

>proven a million times
>even when sold legally
Maybe in some areas, but not in the big 3. CO, OR, and WA.

You're not redpilled if you smoke any sort of "strain".

>An apple is always an apple, genetic variation doesn't exist in plants, only jews and blacks

>faggot
It's not the cannabis that makes the degenerate. It's the chosen activities while on it. The activities are suggested by the media. Those who do not have individualistic qualities, follow those suggestions. These are the people that create the "face" of the culture behind it, for better or worse. The sheeple. Just like every groups of people.
Is this getting through to you, yet?

>smokes weed
>fails at reading comprehension

Color me surprised.

>What is the most redpill strain one could smoke? I would have to say it's Jack Herer because it helps me think clearer and feel more motivated than any other strain out there without feeling paranoid.
Anything with high THCV because it 1) Improves focus 2) Stays in your system only half as long and 3) Doesn't cause you to eat like a disgusting sow of a human.

Basically, Durban Poison, Doug's Varin and Super Silver Haze are amongst the most redpilled, BUT only if you vape it because smoking anything is degen as fuck.
>Acapulco Citadelle
Oh Captcha.

The only redpilled drug is DXM and possibly psychedelics depending in how they're used

sour diesel
Afghan kush
purp
gorilla glue

>DXM

You have to be at least 18 to post here, sport.

I've been growing this one. I don't know what the seeds were and don't know much about growing weed.
What can you tell me about it?

Blue Dream master race

super silver haze is pretty good for getting things done.

pink champagne is another fantastic strain.

Hardcore or sfv og

how can you have an american flag and not know that mexico gave up pushing mota?

if you do find some, its called reggie, brick, dirt, but never a name you give to american nuggorz

just get the right CBD/THC concentration for you, faggot OP. There is no BEST strain, only best in regards to specifically treating what ails you.

thcfarmer.com laughs in your face

>he hates granola
Wait until I tell my manager at Whole Foods what mean things you said on the internet!

Asbestos

its a beautiful little girl

>this entire thread

"Jews' blues"
Rolled with jew ashes.

crack, you'll fucking coward

Durban Poison is GOAT.

Lifts you up mentally without dragging you down physically, helps you think more creatively and can be used to meditate on the inhuman nature of the (((enemy)))

dabs are not redpilled they are adictive and make you retarded

its a hybrid, more sativa then indica

if you don't know anything then I assume you didn't change the light cycle. yet I can see pistils, which means it is an autoflower

it is also a female, which is the only kind that produces bud

post another pic in 70 days please. use water, wait 48 hours, then water, 48 hours, then water mixed with nutes, repeat

Not using your own drug laced urine to water your marijuanna plants
pleb tier, its the best, dilute it with water and plant flowers near your plant so it doesn't get lonely

Also some flowers keep away bugs

It's been on 12-12 since the beginning. I'm worried it doesn't have buds yet. An user from b told me to put it for 24 hours in complete darkness to force her to flower. What do you think?

The most redpilled is obviously blue dream.

Others would be strawberry cough, Alaskan thunder fuck, sour diesel, platinum Kush and berry white.

jesus

TRUMP TRAIN is the best strain right after image.png and .jpg

Nah, fuck granola.

Green crack made me geek over dumb shit, was a pretty good high. Very comfortable

Strain names only matter from a reputable dealer or if you get it from the store. The "kush" jaytwan sells you is just some no name dank.

>2016
>Not taking a couple hits off a bong and chilling with some granola and water

Smh, fampai.

dust joint mixed with cyanide

kys

there is plenty of "tricks" like that. but its ALREADY flowering!! what nutrients are you using? when it starts flowering like that you want a little less N and a little more P

Disgusting /sug/posting scum shoo shoo

>What is the most redpill strain one could smoke?
Ruderalis

No extra nutrients, just good soil and some compost from time to time. Is it necessary to put nutrients on it?

there ARE methods similar to what you are doing. Its called the "no till" method but you are going to need some live worms

look it up though im no expert in recycling soil

I'm pretty sure some good weed would help you relax after a day of scrubbing toilets, friend.

DUDE

Vege your mothers longer before taking cuttings. Wait until they're putting out 7 bladed leaves or higher if you can and the next round will not only grow faster due to the increased leaf mass from every grow tip that's now putting out 5 bladed leaves instead of 1-3 bladed ones, but the plant will also mature slightly faster too. You can't tell shit about strains in pics because of mass hybridization and environmental influences on plants but as long as you like it that's all that really matters.

As for "redpilled" strains what you really want is a terrorific strain like zamaldelica from ace seeds that can feel like being strapped into a rollercoaster headed towards paranoia city. Once you understand that it's not paranoia but a dropping of your bullshit acceptance filter you start seeing the lies on tv, people convincingly faking emotion, etc. and being a redpill that can't be thrown back up once you sober up (and the terrifying aspects of the high will make you want to) you'll still see the same lies, propaganda, faking of emotion, etc. everywhere and will either begin to question everything or go insane.

FPBP

>falling for the oat jew.

Sounds like someone sold you some bad schwag, m8.

degenerate thread

> Degenerate

youtube.com/watch?v=w0tX48vufkk

This is a nigger drug, for niggers only. Stop appropriating their culture

>Nigger drug for niggers

Someone should tell the god emperor. He wants it legalized.