Young justice

Now that this is getting a season 3 i decided to finally start watching it

This show is great, but holy shit i already hate superboy, how are Wally and Robin even supposed to compete? superboy got megan wet since episode 2, did the Genomorph give him chad powrs or something?

Don't fret, she's a shit waifu. Wally and Dick win the real prizes.

>Dick Grayson
>competing with anyone
That boy canonically gets the most ass.

>Zatanna
Gods damnit, now I gotta add Young Justice to my watch list.

Don't get your hopes too high, she's not a series regular, though she makes multiple appearances and is voiced by the lovely Lacy Chabert.

Eh, not surprised, for some reason the only person in the industry to realizes her potential for awesomeness is Dini and we only get him when he yells at people.
Any idea when Justice League dark movie is coming out?

*...only get her when he yells...*
durr. I hate dyslexic typos

>>This show is great
Whelp your tastes is fucking shit

Oh neat so there is hope for my bros though i should probably get a superboy shirt and a jacket since the superboy looks alpha as fuck wearing that

Anyways even if superboi and megan will probably have a stupid romance i think i'll enjoy the rest of the team and also the justice league supervising everything

Wait this is Dick?

huh this robin looked way too chill so i assumed it was Tim Drake

Tim is in season 2 after the 5 year time skip. (enjoy that.)

>Whelp your tastes is fucking shit

Honestly it could be before picking this up i was like 14 episodes into season one of ultimate spiderman, young justice is so much better already, im glad i didn't have to suffer during the times of the cancellation

>the main complaint involves shipping
As much as I enjoyed this show, the majority of its fan base are cancer.

Season 2 Superboy is best boy.

Dick isn't interested in her.

Dick and Wally get better girls anyway.

Also, Superboy gets better as a character later in the season. You'll know when.

Anybody else resent the fact that they had a good opportunity to shit on Meghan when Superboy started to notice how incredible unethical her mind wipes were, but instead they focused in on shoehorning every fucking pairing possible without actually adding depth to any character?

>Super Boy improves as a character
>meanwhile 90% of the problems the team faces in season 2 are because of her selfish actions
M'gann will always be worst girl

shipping is always a mistake

Not really. I only noticed bluepulse was the ship that ate fandom when I looked into the community after watching it. The other stuff is pretty bog-standard comics romantic gymnastics. You should be immune to it if you've read more than maybe 5 issues of something at some point in your life.

Being immune to it sucking and it not sucking are entirely different things.
Having stockholm syndrome for a television show is pathetic

Completely untrue when you loom at Spectacular Spider-Man and see that weisman is generally capable of teen romance
And you realize the term "bog standard" means "shit" right? Having the standards of a filthy bog?

As someone who disliked the show, the shipping is a valid thing to complain about. It was legitimately 33% of the series and most of it was garbage

Superboy is actually a good person and you'll like him later. Fuck that bitch Megan though.

>That boy canonically gets the most ass.

It's funny because I knew Dick gets a lotta ladies in the comics, but he actually got a lot around in YJ too (or at least that's what's implied.)

It's actually pretty fun to see the road M'gann goes down in the show.

Of course it means shit. But it's just part of the deal. Well-done romances in comics are rare and almost impossible in team books.

It's not part of the deal though. Wesiman has done good teen romance before, brushing off a shit element of the show because comics tend to have hack writers is so uncritical and unthinking. If you want to enjoy YJ for what it is, whatever but stop claiming it's good.

I don't recall claiming it was good. Maybe you should stop making up arguments you dumb cunt.

This is all you need to know, OP.

Fanbases are by definition cancer.

Like what you like, but people get progressively shitty the more you add to a group. Just ignore them.

I've watched maybe 5 episodes, but this seems accurate.

>huh this robin looked way too chill so i assumed it was Tim Drake
Tim is more chill than Dick in what universe?
Little brother to the JLA, best friend to the Titans, and role model and icon to the youngest generation. The first sidekick. The first kid hero. Fucks supermodels and aliens and rides a sweet motorcycle. Robin. Nightwing. Batman-lite. Dick is basically the coolest guy ever.

Tim sat with the D&D nerds at lunch and was every socially awkward meme rolled into one character. Remember when Spoiler tried to naked-man him and he went into buzzkill mode? What about his slow descent into madness in the mid-to-late 00s?

The writing is laughably bad.

yep
>how did you get something like that from Zatanna no questions asked?
>we have a history

so Superboy gets the green waifu, Dick Grayson gets free magic shit

Kaldur is best boy, just so you know.

What episode is this from? I don't remember Artemis wearing sleeves.

Compete with what? Wally got Artemis and Robin is Dick, he can get any girl he wants.

Rocket is a cutie.

>huh this robin looked way too chill so i assumed it was Tim Drake
Tim's defining shortcomings are that he isn't as physically capable as other Batfamily members and that he's incredibly neurotic. I love Tim but chill is not something I'd call him.

>DUDE WHELMED LMAO XD

Dude getting a girl is all it takes for you to hate the character, huh? I think there may be some bigger issues here user...

Were they stoned when they introduced her 2 or 3 episodes before the season ender?

I think that's the halloween episode where they fight Harm, they're on motorbikes so they're wearing fully covering outfits

>not liking the tall handsome superstrong one
lol ok

>his actual power is his dick is highly addictive

>im glad i didn't have to suffer during the times of the cancellation

Yeah the multiple delays made the show more aggravating than it really is.

Superboy is in his realization that he's just a second rate copy of someone else and that someone else refuses to acknowledge him stage while he's trying to figure out his place in this world if there is any.

He gets much better in season 2.

Season 1, Episode 18 "Secrets". Zatanna and Artemis have a team-up in Manhattan during Halloween, cold night so no skin on show.

So, Cyborg, Raven, and Terra is gonna appear right? They have to!

Cyborg is highly likely, Raven is certainly possible and actually might work quite well in the team

Cyborg fugged Rocket.

I an aware of that (a resulting accident would be an interesting alternate way for him to get his injuries)

I kinda hope Kara (supergril) shows up.
She's overpowered as fuck compared to all of them so trying to juggle that dynamic would be interesting, for a little bit anyway.

I'm still annoyed we never got to see family therapy with Superman, Lex Luthor and Superboy

So because I should be acclimated to crappy relationship drama in media, I should not yearn for actual good content that looks beyond it?

You're an idiot, and I feel bad for you and people on this board for having to read your moronic post.

It was part of the timeskip misdirect.

They introduce two or three new characters to the team, and give you an idea of how the dynamics and power-play between them will work to get you hyped for the next season.

Then: WHAM! New generation of up and coming heroes, new metaplot threats, new themes for the season, friends are now enemies, relationships are ended and new one started, the rug has been pulled and you're playing catchup to figure out how it all got this way.

It's sort of like reading a comic series for a year, taking a break, and then getting pulled in to a new run and trying to fit your head around it all.

You're the one purporting to be actively resentful at media that doesn't meet your rarefied standards and yet have chosen to watch a children's cartoon about characters who punch villains while dressed up in leotards and masks. Seems like you're the actual idiot.

If US is your point of comparison then yes, Young Justice is bound to be great in comparison.

Of course, Young Justice is legit great anyway.

It's amazing. Superboy goes from absolute hothead asshole to the most chill and likable character.

I have not seen this yet, but the usual pairing of Conner/Superboy is Cassie Sandsmark/Wonder Girl in YJ???