RISK THREAD PART 2

Continuation of Blue is open for a new player, previous player quit.

Rolls were
THE TORCH IS STILL LIT, LET THE GAMES CONTINUE
>OP still has shoe ready

Fill WV

+16

Hello

Fill montana

Again, finish MD, and then VA if possible

TRIPS
R
I
P
S

Hello my primate partner, fetch for me several Minnesota T's if you would be so kind

Fill arkansas

Gr8 job ally

Continue filling Texas

move into NC if 60 goes beyond MD and VA

Nova Scotia Cartel
Kewanaw Peninsula, UP, Michigan
Blue

The Brazilian shit-winds are coming for you bud

Updated Mormon-Anglo Line. I will offer the prophets of Kek protection should they renounce their oath to the border alliance

Who's going to take Jimmy's territory?

Bobby Lee learns how to not fall on his ass, and becomes epic through the power of trips.
Got-chu broham
You can be Blue but I'm not moving 60t's. Just play GA it's got a good bonus anyway.

Where's Kek guy?

You scum, you think he'd fall for your whims so easily? We all know the Mississippi River is a crucial supply line, you just want it for yourself!

Continue filling Texas

Fill WV

Spill into Ohio

+16

Fill arkansas

FUCKING MODSSSS MOOOOOODS MODS MODS FUCK YOU FAGGOTS GO BACK TO FUCKING Sup Forums AND /TRASH/

Keep moving through NC. I was only falling on my ass ironically, btw.

I seek no war with you Kong, I only wish that the Brazilian invaders be removed from this our homeland

Fill Minnesota, spill to Iowa on the western border

Fill montana

Methinks that the religion of Kek has vanished?

It looks like that Brazilian Expeditionary Force has overstepped its bounds. Please fix this.

The Brazilians are more our enemy than yours, though if you swear fealty in the form of NAP with all three nations of the Border Alliance than we can overtake the entire east together. What say you?

Expand south into NC

Fill Montana spills north dakota

Finish Minnesota once and for all, start on Iowa next if able

Fill WV

Spill into Ohio

+16

Computer suddenly turned off

I will swear fealty to no one, but if my ally the British agree, we will leave your lands in peace to focus on the greater threat
Continue to take texas

Okay well then change my name to something else then because I'm nowhere near fucking Canada now, lol
SCP Foundation > expand in Gerogia

We must link together. I was mistaken with the WV border. They are coming for you.

If he agrees than I'll advance to the east instead, if not then I'm taking Iowa and defending my foothold in ND

Arkansas

Oh shit it's O5 Command, make sure you're all inoculated with your memetic kill agent immunity

I will move west and engage, I promise to cede all territories west of the Mississippi

I understand what they are doing.

Jesse`s Outlaws, would you agree to a defensive pact? If you are attacked, i will pledge to come for you.

The Foundation looks for SCP's but they can't find any, resulting in a zero.
Kek most definitely left. Clearing his slot, his T's are open to a new player.

Worry not ally. You can move west, it will not be considered an aggression.

What do you want to do? They are coming for you.

Fill Ohio

+18

Keep filling NC

Continue filling Texas

We help the central states to fend them off if they will take us.

They are after all in the way of the aggressor`s goal.

For now focus on obtaining more bonuses gr8 ally

Yes. But dont attack my ally pls
Fill arkansas

You know the drill, don'tcha, bud?
The Foundation > expand in Georgia

Who would happen to be this other ally?

Fill north Dakota
I'll agree so long as you don't move south or west after you've filled minnesota.

The Outlaws are with me, and we're waiting on Britain's response to an NAP.

What does that mean? Will you not join forces to slay the east? If that's the case then I'm continuing with my original plan.

Invade Iowa now!

They are moving east. They are moving east far faster than we move west.

Brown

Wait, your post came in just before I posted. Now I'm not sure what to do, both the east and west are offering pacts with us central states

The east and west form armies far greater than any nation alone. They struggle to convince the central kingdoms to ally with their side, as the borders only draw closer and closer...

It means we wish to link with you so we can both be protected from the might of those who come from the west.

We cannot stand such incursion individually. We must unite our rolls by the power of kek.

That does not matter ally, what matters is the worth of those territories.

Fret not. We will thrive.

Continue to fill Texas. We will not let the Brazilians win

Fill Ohio Spill Indiana

+18

If you allow them to play you whilst they are dirrectly at your border, once we are dead so will you be.

>implying we'd kill him
Typical Brazil propaganda

SCP Foundation expands within Georgia

And what would you do? His lands are dirrectly in the way of your expansion.

Continue expansion in NC.

SCP! Will you enter an NAP with Brazil?

I only desire you gone and enough land to ensure the safety of Zion

Fill arkansas

Well as far as both sides go I don't feel comfortable siding with either force just yet. Here's what I'll do, as long as nobody attacks Brown or Yellow for now I'll stop my progress in Iowa and let you guys battle it out there, and instead I'll go after Wisconsin/Michigan since it's not in either of your way atm. Sound good?

Start on Wisconsin

If you ally with them, then the game is over. They will kill us and then you. And they will win.

However, if you deny them a single tile that it be of Texas. Or come towards us and unite our rolls against them, then, we we all stand a chance to change the tide.

Fill north Dakota, spills Nebraska

I will respect your wishes and urge my ally to do the same

Then let it be so.

What is our move?

If he agrees I'll let him have the one ND T that I have, and when the grounds of Iowa burn with the heat of battle my T's there are up for grabs on either side.

Obtain bonuses. Keep filling your place.

Go southeast whilst i create a barrier in indiana

A sudden shortage of kush and bananas stops the expansion pack in its tracks, resulting in a zero.
As the soon to be warring nations get closer and closer, OP's sides get closer and closer to the speed of light.

Surely we must attack?

Continue taking Texas. I have an offer for Jesse coming up

Fill Ohio, spill Indiana

+18

They will run out of territory to advance upon and so they will start having to counter rolls intead.

Worry not.

Keep finishing North Carolina.

Dubs. That's 20.

Expand into Wisconsin. For now banana brothers, the most we can do is pray and wait.

Checked

Fill North Dakota, spills Nebraska

Jesse I will allow you to keep the red area (and potentially more post-war) if you either stay neutral or join us

SCP Foundation tries in vain to secure Georgia
Fuck, it's almost like we got Corey and Trevor doing this for us

Jesse. I`ll let you take Texas and the red area that he offered plus what`s directly of south of you if you join us.

Fill arkansas

So much pressure on you Jesse, but you're my ally so whatever you decide dictates my next move/negotiation.

Also, Michigan goes for you if you decide to join us.

>believing i will ever side with zion

Bobby Lee uses the power of Bruce Lee to summon dubs.
--

The Great Kek Deity has abandoned the Mississippi Alliance. And with the Cuntry of Dong proclaiming neutrality, which side with Jessi and his Outlaws take?

The plot (and my cock) thickens.

Finish NC and move to SC

Take Indiana spill illinois

+21

Continue filling Texas, spill goes into Louisiana.
I mean you no harm Jesse.

fixed name

The leafs
Trudeau
Florida
Any color(Red if possible.

Well that settles it then, Britain and Zion, as long as you don't actually attack either of us I'll stick to my word that Iowa is your battle ground.

Brazil, the assumption from before was that I would already have claim to Michigan if you used the land of Iowa I passed on to battle the west yourself. The reality of the situation is that if I side with either one of you directly I am going to get destroyed, and I have a nation of innocent monkeys to tend to and defend. It's a hard choice to make but if you want to sway me you'll need to offer more than Michigan.