Should i watch it Sup Forums? I was a toddler when it ended, and i wanna know if its as good as everyone says it is

Should i watch it Sup Forums? I was a toddler when it ended, and i wanna know if its as good as everyone says it is.

>please tell me what to do
>please tell me what to think
>please tell me what to like
You fucking sheep need to be gassed.

Toddlers are generally considered ages 0-3

You were 3 at most in 2001... Underage?

I was asking for an opinion dumbass
I was 5 then

I COME FROM THE NET

What did they mean by this?

Season 1 is going to be rough. Much of it does not hold up, but I don't know if I can say you should skip it. Season 2 onward is much better, though faults will be noticeable and sometimes hard to sit through.

It's worth the trip, though. Go for it.

it might be worth it, if you can put up with how dated it is. Be warned though, it was never properly concluded and ends on a permanent cliff hanger

It's a great series but be prepared for pain.

Should this show be... rebooted?

>2016-2001+3=18

Season 1 is mostly villian of the week type situations but around season 2 something happens that change the tone of the show. That event will loose some of it impact If you arenĀ“t familiar with the characters from season 1.

Scuse me capn!?

It not only has an ending, but a post ending musical

Yeah and then they made half of a season 4. If I was OP I'd stop after the season 3 finale and pretend that's it. Daemon Rising may be ok on its own but do not watch My Two Bobs.

Shit show. Only good episode was mortal kombat

Just watch it. From the first episode. If you don't like after the first 5 episodes then don't watch it any more.

People are weird about the show. Lots of people hate it when it when it was witty and humorous and enjoy it when it goes darker ... but then they don't like Matrix or the game-hoping episodes or the episodes on the ship and only care for the Matrix versus Megabyte fight.

I honestly think the first season had the strongest writing.

I was about to say Underageb& but then I realized I'm just old as fuck. Thanks asshole. And no, Reboot aged horribly.

Megabyte and his goons made this show worth watching.

Hey Al! Should this user watch Reboot?

WHAT?

>Reboot aged horribly
It's still very noteworthy for its place in animation history.
ABC seasons aren't great, but 3-4 stand up all right.

watch the first 3 episodes, if you like it keep watching if not, don't bother, it never gets much better than that first season.

Season 3, and a big chunk of season 2, hold up fine if you can get passed the dated animation. The first season and a half really don't, but you'd probably be lost without the worldbuilding that those seasons do.