Google Translate Thread

Let's have some fun, Sup Forums

Translate memorable Sup Forums related quote into Japanese on google translate, and then translate the result back into English

Post the results

Let's start it off with:
>>That is the beginning. Heart, anger, powerless feeling turning into a good person ... cruel.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wSRylVSfxyw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No you faggot.

>>I am the best I am doing, and what I am doing is not very good

>>Are you dense? Are you exhausted? Who do you think you are? I am the god of Batman!

>>On the brightest day, on the darkest night,

>>Evil will never leave my eyes.

>>To those who worship evil,

>>Please pay attention to my power, the green lantern light!

>>Dolmun, I came to negotiate

>>The street is an elongated groove, there are a lot of blood in the drainage ditch, and when the drainage groove finally disappears, all the pests drown. The accumulated stains of all their sex and murder will foam about their waist and all prostitutes and politicians will cry out "Save us!" And I look down on " No"

>Please pay attention to my power
p-please notice me sinestro sempai

>natural order is located in failure

>>To me, my X-Men!

>I was in my x-men.

Wew lads. Didn't know Chuck had actually fucked Jeanie in the anime.

This one actually came out not so removed from the original

>>Dan, I am not a continuous bad guy in Republicans. If you have a slight chance of affecting the results, are you seriously thinking about explaining the master stroke? I did it 35 minutes ago.

>Are you still tired? Perhaps you need a firm dick from the iron man!
I'm satisfied.

>Oh, come on Puddin '. You do not want to hurt Harley?

I dunno how it came out like that

what was the original line?

It's shopped from "solid advice" but between the edit getting popular and the original being a bitch to find scans of nobody knows the difference any more.

both parents failed valid until my birth

I laughed.

This was much better when you could do it 50 times back and forth.

>We must take great responsibility with great power.

Huh. This one turned out okay. Weird.

Clearly the Japanese aren't good at maths

>>When no one was watching, Lex Luthor took 40 cakes. He took 40 cakes. It is several dozen times four. And that is terrible

Your lyrics are subtly lacking! You can not make it to feel like a character! It makes me feel angry!

>You came out, Gobi. From within your heart!
How did Raimi-sensei get away with this?

>My name is Oliver Queen. I survived the island's only goal, surviving for five years. Now I will fulfill my father's death wish - I will use the list of names he left me and beat the people who are poisoning my city. To do this, I need to be someone. I have to be another thing.

>I'm sorry, Tony. If I had any other choice, but I do know this, my friend.
>I was the same.
What did he endgame makes you think, huh?

This is for you, Morph

Do you know that I am who? Do not know that I have some. I dingo, bitch!

Not too far off:

James Gordon Committee: Joker won. All of Harvey's prosecution, everything he fought: undo. Whatever the chance you gave us to restore our city with the reputation of Harvey. We all bet on him. Joker took our best and beat him. People lose hope.

Batman: They will not. They should not know what he did.

James Gordon Committee: Five people died and two were police officers - you can not clean it.

Batman: But the Joker can not win. Gotham needs a real hero.

James Gordon Committee: [to understand immediately] No!

Batman: "You die from a hero, or you live long enough to see him becoming a bad guy" I am not like a dent, I do not do these things because I am not a hero I can. I killed those people, that is what I can do.

James Gordon: No, you can not! you're not!
Batman: I have everything Gotham needs to me. Please call it.

[Gordon's scene where he said "hero" at the dent's funeral]

James Gordon members: They hunt you.

Batman: I'll hunt you. You will blame me and put the dog on me. [In voice over, Gordon destroys the bat signal, Alfred burns Rachel's letter, Fox destroys the sonar device] It needs to happen. Sometimes ... because the truth is not enough. Sometimes people are worth more. Sometimes people are worth faith. [Execute]

Gordon's son: Batman? Batman! Why is he running, father?

James Gordon: Because we need to chase him.

Gordon's son: He did not do the wrong thing.

James Gordon Committee: Because he is a hero, he is fit for Gotham, but he is not needed now. So, he will be able to take it, so we will hunt him. Because he is not our hero. He is a quiet guardian. Careful parents. dark Knight.

>If you fix the door, do you want a man of the spider? Yes, I know you have these things. I will learn how to discover the many secrets in the old country. I wonder if you do not pay the rent? This is fair. We will take rent in other ways. When I plate to the old country, in Bosnia, my friend and I ... We will do the things to women. Terrible thing is, you make them do not have the ugly woman be loved. Your friend, redhead girls and science girl ... as they are my men, to would beg me to stop, I will rain alternately hitting and fist of ejaculation on top of them. When they are broken, they are and when you do not only shell, man of the spider, ... you know that you have paid rent.

>Of this month.

It has nothing to do with what the press is saying. It does not matter what politicians or rioters say. It will not be a problem if the whole country judges that the wrong thing is correct.

This country was founded on the basis of one principle than anything else. It is a requirement that for anything we believe stand up, regardless of odds or outcome. If mobs and reporters and the whole world tell you to tell you, your job is to plant yourself like a tree near the truth river and tell the whole world - "No, you are moving .

Translate
Turn off instant translation
"The question that once haunted humanity is answered. The future is not fixed, and my own choices. And yet, how ironic ... for I now find that I have no choice at all! I'm a warrior. .. Let the war coalition."

>I will rain alternately hitting and fist of ejaculation on top of them

There was something else Ben was talking about ... "Having great responsibility with great power" I learned that one truth in a difficult way ... here. The accident at Science Hall gave me the power, but I truly learned that in the old warehouse it is Spider-Man. And now it has gone. But Jonah was right. It will not be forgotten. I will never forget. This site will always remind me of my responsibility ... It is my great responsibility. I am trying, Ben - Uncle ... and I will always try. That is my promise.

Please post the original.

"Freedom is the right of all intellectual existence". I was hoping for something more spectacular.

Do you know what happens when you toad is struck by lightning? The same thing that happens to all the other

Huh, not bad, actually

"We are thieves."

"No, no, we are just needed to get out of the rain, we thought that this place was abandoned."

"So we came here to get your thieves into a thief."

>[Army soldiers in Uzbekistan carry Paul, welcome CIA agent and some special soldiers]

>CIA agent: Dr. Powell, I am CIA.

>[Shake hands with Dr. Pavel]

>BERSAD: He was not alone.

>[Movement to the three hooded prisoners he brought alone]

>CIA agent: Oh ... you will not bring a friend.

>Dr. Pavel: They are not my friends.

>Balsad: Do not worry, it's free for them.

>CIA Agent: Why do I want them?

>Versad: They tried to grab your prize. They work for mercenaries. A masked man ...

>CIA Agent: Bane?

>[The driver nods]

>CIA Agent: I will call him on board a ship.

>CIA 's agent: [I am three prisoners] The flight plan I now submitted to the agency is a list of my male, Dr. Pavel, but only one of you! The first story will stay on my aircraft!

>[Grab the hood]

>CIA agent: Who paid you to grab Dr. Powell?

>[No answer, an agent shoots a gun from the head of a prisoner]

>CIA attorney: He did not fly very much!

>[Returning the hood to the plane]

>CIA Agent: Who would like to try next?

>[Grab another Prisoner]

>CIA Agent: Please tell me about Bane! Why does he wear a mask? Many loyalty, for the hired guns,!

>Bane: Or is he wondering why he will shoot someone before he throws him from the plane?

>CIA Agent: At least you can talk. Who are you?

>Bane: It does not matter who we are, our plan is important.

>[The agent removes the hood]

>Bane: Nobody cared about someone until I masked it.

>CIA Agent: If I get rid of it, will you die?

>Bane: It will be very painful.

>CIA attorney: You are a big guy!

>Bane: For you.

>CIA attorney: Did you fall into part of your plan?

>Bain: Of course ... Dr. Pavel had declined our offer for you, so I had to find what he said to you.

>Dr. Pavel: Nothing! I did not say anything!

>CIA agent: Well, congratulations! You caught yourself! What is the next step of the master plan?

>Bane: Let this crash crash ... no survivors!

>He is the only man

That's pretty close to 'he's only one guy'.

>And here I thought that it was a blonde bimbo of another bubble head! Well, the joke is over you: I am not a real blonde

>In the face of it, Haar, this stinks out! You are a Natsona who proved to be in 12 states and desperately pleasantly with a psychotic fellow. When did my life be Rooney Tunes? How did it happen? Who is responsible? ... Batman, who is that? Batman! It was always Batman! Ruin my life and ruin my enjoyment! It will be the first time between me and my Puddin ...

My name is John Constantine. I am a person who walks in the shadows, all trench coats and arrogance. I will drive your demons away, kick in the bulls, spit when they fall, leave only nods and blinks and foolish idiots. Since I am walking my way, to be honest ... Who will be crazy about walking with me?

John go to bed your drunk again.

>CIA attorney: You are a big guy!
>Bane: For you
of course this bit stays the same

>Beyond the wrist, look at the evil from the shoulder, it is my fist.

Which character do you like the most? For me it's a joker. I have an intellectual, frail and evil sense of humor.

>These two men were in crazy exiles ... and one night they decide that they do not like to live in exiles anymore one evening. They decide that they will escape! So they climb onto the roof, where you can see the roof of the city passing through this narrow gap and extending into the moonlight. It is growing freely. Now, the first man, he will jump right without any problems. However, his friend, his friend did not dare to leap. Y'see ... Y'see, he is afraid to fall. So, the first person has an idea ... he is' hi! I have my flashlight! I make it shine in the gap between buildings. You can walk along the beam and join me! B - but the second man just shakes his head. He says ... he is "Wh - What do you think is crazy? I will turn it off when I was half way up!

Mongul: Happy birthday to Crispy Nesia. I give you ... forgetfulness.
Superman: Burn! [Fire a monkele with heat vision]

>I will turn it off when I was half way up!
>I

The twist nobody ever saw

Terry · McGinnis: [retreat to rafters] Has not he never told you a real Batman? That is probably why you stuck to him.

[Throw Bat Alan and knock out the gun from the hand of the joker]

Terry · McGinnis: Do not play a psychoanalyst with me, a boy!

Joker: Oh, I do not need a degree to understand you.

[Bat Alan hit the lights, turn them off]

Terry McGinnis: The real reason you came back is that you did not listen to laughter from the old man.

JOKER: I have not heard of this ...

Terry McGinnis: A little clue! He has no sense of humor! If he bites him at the cape he will not know a good joke ... you have never done a good joke.

Joker: Shut up ... shut up!

Terry · McKinnis: I mean joy buzzer, sprinkling flowers, lame! "A" Where is the material? Face down, drop pants!

Joker: Please show me yourself!

Terry · McGinnis: You make me laugh. But I am only because I think you are a bit sad.

[Imitate Joker's laugh]

Joker: Stop it!

Terry McGinnis: [I'm still laughing] So you have fallen into an acid tank, bleached your skin and decided to become Super Villan. what? Did you not be able to work as a member of a rodeo?

[Keep on laughing]

Joker: [Pull some grenades] Do not you dare laugh at me!

Terry · McGinnis: [Laughing] Why? I thought the Joker always wanted to make Batman laugh!

Joker: You are not Batman!

[Throw a grenade and knock out Terry from the rafter and throw it to the ground]

There is only one god, wife. I am convinced that he will not dress like that.

>If I am angry you will not like me.

>Face down, drop pants!

>You are. I will go. There is no next.

>In a distant, distant land far away, I, the master, Akku, who is changing the shape of the dark, has released evil evil. But a foolish samurai warrior waving a magical sword steped against me. Before the final blow was struck, I opened the entrance of time and threw him to the future where my evil is law. Now, the fool is going back to the past to regain the future that is Aku.

>Welcome to salty salty. How strict is it?

I'm gonna do a couple

There is no cow man
"Don't have a cow man"

I am Bart Simpson, who are you?
"I'm Bart Simpson, who the hell are you"

Oh My God They killed Kenny! You are wild!
"Oh my god they killed Kenny! You Bastards!"

Why are there all things today including my access to and out?
"Why is it everything today has involved things either coming in or going out of my ass?"

"Hello, I am eight and a half inches". Hey this guy is small! He must be a dwarf.
[Return]
"I am sorry, I'm not interested in making friends with premature babies, Midget makes me angry, Fluffy face.
""Hi. I'm eight and a half inches". Damn dude, this guy's tiny! He must be a dwarf.
[types back]
'Sorry, I'm not interested in being friends with midgets. Midgets piss me off.' Frowny face."

For some reason google translate seems to filter out swears.

That's terrible math.

>CIA Agent: The flight plan that I just submitted to the agent, I, my male, Dr. Powell is posted here, but only one of you! The first story will stay on my aircraft!
>Who paid you to seize Dr. Pavel?
>He did not fly very much!
>Who would like to try next?
>Please tell me about vanes! Why does he wear a mask? Many loyalty, for the hired guns,!
>Bain: Or are you wondering why you should fire a person before someone throws him out of the plane?
>CIA agent:At least you can talk. Who are you?
>Bain: It does not matter who we are. Our plan is important
>Bain: Nobody cared about me until I masked it.

What do you want to do?

>I would have waited forever for this, it's prime-over.

*訳者のメモ - 「plan」は計画を意味する

I want to return my hand! Nyahahahahahahaha!

This is a big one

>Now I do not know how many people you are reading manga, but I have big manga. Blowing away my mind is how completely the power of the DC universe goes crazy. Please look at Superman. This man has more power than the way French restaurant says "your taste of wine is awful". He has all parts of his body and then some power. He sometimes forgets his strength. He blows a hot line from his eyes, blows from his mouth, and can emit a red breath from the rear end. He is such a crazy man. Because he absorbs solar radiation, everything.

>Please look at Batman. His power? Drag. Indeed, he does not need to prolong some, many kung-fu master, but instead he is a shit on shit in the plate ever. Do you have the power? He finds your weaknesses, causing seizures and heart attacks. When you sleep, he will light you or charge the green lantern ring with a power outlet. You are 10,000 volts of Batman's fuck. That's Batman.

>But fucking flash, my god, my fucking god, this guy has all the greatest power. When Superman's power is being sucked up by the twin supermodels, Batman who comes back home to know that your wife is not bisexual, but has two friends, that you want to do I have a friend who I think. Pay to the world of Warcraft request. And click the mouse for you. This guy is just hot. They have to move him in cartoons in half the time to stop other people's work.

>First of all, he can travel at the speed of light. Mother fuck! Not only will he travel at light speed, but he will be late for him. So I feel like he is reading casual jogging and paper, but my legs are moving so much that I can hear him come from Montana while I am already in Arizona. It's so fast. But wait! Ability to move at light speed is not enough!

>know! This man, you can punch many times. You hit 5 times in cock, 2 times anywhere. You think that you are trying to fight the flash, but that hits you. For the last part, he is packing your bean bag with more blows than your sperm. But no, more!

>The flash can also vibrate through the wall. What I have heard this time is that you can not move very fast so you can vibrate through the wall. What actually happens is that the flash is very fast, picking individual molecule movements and picking them out, it seems nothing. I think you are tired of those who are running at a light speed, no, I guess the flash just goes through them. In order to put Cherry and some whipped cream (Flash made by 1 millisecond, fucked on), he may later choose to make the object "okay" or explode I can do it. exactly. He can run through you and let you blow up by conveying kinetic energy to you. Like Jesus. I can not hit this guy, but he does not have to punish you. I think that your testicle has exploded now and you are trying to hit him. Jesus? Just give it up. He's a fucking flash.

>Imagine that somehow there are people who can blow your ball off the secret ninja skills. OK. He can also control the flow of energy between objects. This power does not make sense, but basically he can throw a rock to you. You think it will be late. And he is like WHOOHOOO WIZARDLY FLASH POWERS and it moves at light speed. So he can throw you 7 million rocks in a second, so that they are all at different speeds, you can strike your nose and hit 7 million rocks one after the other.

>But wait! There are more things! He can also take energy from the power of speed and then take off his clothes. Yes. Flash removes his pants from GOES FAST. That guy is so fast that you can go and make flash pants soon. I have not begun to understand the physics of it, but basically speed == is truly modest and it is a sparkling butterfly. You think that this is the end, but let's say that the flash is fighting Superman. He will be lost, and how does Fuck Man fuck? I do not know if he must be a superman fused with Batman. It is OK to leave the flash for some guys who have plenty of plans on how to punch you much more than anyone else.

>How do you beat this guy? You think that you are hashing him good, laying down the beat, missing your ball Suddenly BAM thinks your mother is knocking down the stairs. Actually she was not falling under the stairs, so the flash speeded them up to defeat her! Fuck You Flash!

>Oh, and finally his greatest power is that he is not fast in the bed. He slows it and actually fills all the women with super power with a bag. Who is this hell? Because his penis is moving at a light speed, you think he will not premature ejaculation, but he will get along with the bed.

Phew. I don't even know why I bothered with this, nobody here probably remembers this copypasta.

>Batman, why don't you just rape the Joker?

>Why do not you rape Batman, Joker?

Uh.

>Please tell me about Bane!
Well he did ask please

Relevant
youtube.com/watch?v=wSRylVSfxyw

This made me laugh and I'm not sure why.

I am not a religious man ... but I have read a bit and work for many years. Curiosity rather than faith. But this one episode ... There was a man. He traveled from Jerusalem to Jericho. They took away the travelers of the clothes and beat him, and they left him bleeding in the dirt. And a priest happened ... I saw a traveler. But he kept moving to the other side of the road. And a religious religious Lvivite saw a traveler who came to him and died. But he moved too far to the other side of the road and handed him over. But they were Samaritans, Samaritans, good people. He saw travelers bleeding on the street and he stopped to help him without thinking of circumstances and difficulties. The Samaritans tended to fill the wounds of travelers with oil and wine. And he brought it to the inn and gave him as money to Samaritan the owner had to take care of the traveler. He kept on his way. He just did this because the traveler was his neighbor. He loved his city and all the people in it. I always thought that I was the Samaritan of that story. This is interesting. Even the best human beings may be misled by their true nature. That means I am not a Samaritan. I mean that I am not a priest or Levite. I think that I am sick. The traveler was walking on a road that should not be walking on the street.

>Norio Wakamoto
perfect

Is Wakamoto actually in there?

I think he's the voice of Bane

>wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

My sides

>Careful parents

Not really, when you think about it.

Well, I will tell you. You are the worst person I know. You constantly attack your best friend's wife, who paid your food and rescued you from a certain death. And in order to add insult to injuries, you vomit feces everywhere in his garden. You are such a sponge. You have not paid anything, you always say "Oh, I will catch you later", but will never come later. And what truly is annoying me is that you are doing a date bumpo and are you pretending to be this deep person you love women for the soul? Yeah, I am dating a woman for their body, but at least I am honest about it. I have not bought them a copy of "Rye Catcher" and teach seventh grade interpretation of Holden Caulfield as some profound intellectuals. He was not here! He is a spoiled fool! And that is the reason why you like him so much, he is you! God, you are amazing! And deceive yourself thought that you are a great writer despite being terrible. As you know, Cheryl Tigs would have never written that memo to me. She probably knew there was no "a" in the word "definite". And what you most dislike is the liberal agenda of your textbook, "How to legalize pots", that large companies are breaking the lower class, homeless being the biggest tragedy in America. Well, what did you do to help? I am working at the soup kitchen, Brian. You have never seen it! Do you want to help? Grab a ladle! By the way, even if you drive the Prius, you will not become Jesus Christ! Oh, wait a moment! You do not believe in Jesus Christ or that religion in the sense that "religion is for idiots!" Who do you talk to? You failed college twice. This is not as bad as a father's failure! What about your son you have not seen? But what do you know? If you are not such a hole, I can forgive it all! That's the worst of it, Brian. You are just a big, sad, alcoholic boa.

>Dreams save us. Dreams will lift us up and turn us to a better one. And, to my soul, I swear that I will never stop fighting from dignity, honor and justice to my dreams, the real world we share. So far

Have you ever seen an old man in squirrel trying to eat coconut? Chuck Jones, I think ... this late squirrel found this coconut and I think he gave a huge impact on the mother of huge acorns. too hard. So, he gets a Jack Hammer, descends the stairs and carries it with a truck. nothing. Finally, he pushes this monster to the huge staircase to the top of the Empire State Building and hears it. crack. Slowly, the shell returns to its original ... And do you know what is in it? Another coconut shell. That squirrel is manga hell. That squirrel is mine. Every time I save the world or swing the flags of truth and justice instead of stealing a man, I do it ... and every time I get a shaft for my own trouble . Every time there is another coconut shell. But like a lazy squirrel ... in about a month or so, the manga is reexecuted and I will start over again. You bothered me by showing me what the dirty things were in my lifetime ... but it does not change the fact that I am still trying to improve. I am shooting it. At the end of the day, I am victorious.