Quick

Is her favorability going up or down?

Down

Looks like down, which must mean up since it's literally Clinton News Network and they wouldn't say bad things about her.

It's going into jail.

Favorability ratings don't mean shit if you hate your opponent more. I'm not a huge fan of Hillary but you bet your ass I'm going to vote for her. This is the case with most people.

>MULTITRACK DRIFTING!
who cares those elections are not about """favorable""" but about choosing least fucked up piece of shit among two pieces of shit

You have to go back.

why does now precede august 4th?

>45% women
>on CNN
She's fucked boys.

Actually yeah they matter a lot, Romney learned that the hard way.

Regardless, these numbers just so how bullshit the polling is. 30% swings in a month are ridiculous. Their polling methodology is completely fucked, and you may as well just make up nunbers

>30% swings

Uhh what?

it's going down, but for some reason they're making the graphic's percent change go from right to left like we're in some backwards chink country to give off the impression that her favorability is increasing since people read from left to right

while not explicitly lying, it is deceptive.

Trump-u Akbar!

Hello CTR fag we meet again.
Didn't know you worked on a Sunday.

trum[ is president how much you get paid for these posts?

Lol you're not going out to vote admit it. Faggot kys

this is brexit 2.0

>that loss with hispanics
What happened?

maybe they heard that hilary called them taco bowl voters

This.

People tend to empathise with women in jail, so up.

Did a double take.

By that retarded logic, Kerry would have landslided Bush in 2004.

in 2004 people were in full muh 9/11 mode of course recucklicans with their dog painter won

>nearly 50% of women voting Hillary
This is enough to make any sensible person just throw these numbers out the window entirely. Almost every girl / woman I've talked to supports TRUMP. Reminder that only 1 in 7 women identify as feminists, and women prefer a strong male leader like Trump to a whiny little girl like Hillary. Feminism is for sad little girls and you're supposed to grow up and grow out of the gender war by first grade, that's what Kindergarten is for.