The Refugees are here

Help.

I live in Connecticuck and the refugees are here, at my fucking wal-mart. I didn't mind the Indians flooding my state or the Jamaicans (they assimilate well) but I am seeing more and more burqas in my area and its making me nervous... I fear Connecticuck will become Germany. Is there any hope for democrat run states to recover?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/shared?ci=rwbBUuj_qX4
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lipka_Tatars
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Never mind that, according to the picture you local wal-mart is clearly hunted by ghosts!

If they can afford to buy a house in Fairfield County! As if!!!

Are they wearing normal clothes like everyone else? Leave them alone

Are they wearing jibbas and their women wearing niqab? Spit on them and throw rocks at them

I live in a Muslim country yet we hate niqabs with passions

Op If you find a bitch with a niqab please call her a ninja, do it for me

>Op If you find a bitch with a niqab please call her a ninja

Yeah. Just be like "nice ninja costume!" and then start talking to them about ninjitsu and the shinobi code.

Next time just shart in their faces, they'll be begging to go back to the desert.

10/10

Please do it

Didn't knew that Nazguls needed to eat.

Just get rich and move to Fairfield county, well maybe not Bridgeport, I've never even seen a rapefugee here. If you can't though, just try to hold out until the next gubernatorial election when that cuck Malloy gets ousted.

they are living in east hartford and shit

Fuck thats scary, looks like an evil overlord n shiet, stone it OP!

I saw one of those death eaters for the first time the other day.

Why are you going to East Hartford? Are you a smack addict?

Walmart supervisor here. We have burkas come in to my store now and then, but they at least will find what they're looking for without too much fuss, and they're normally pretty quiet. Indians are far and away the neediest, stupidest, and most obnoxious people to deal with.

>Connecticuck
Isn't it a rich part of US? What happend to New England master-race?
Does many Nords live in New England/CT?

i'm actually working on a state campaign. my personal mission is to purge the state of its democrats...

Hit on them. If they reject you it means they are likely hot under there and you should keep trying.

Wealthy people live in one county mostly. Lots of niggers here and spics.

Hey connectibro, what town you in?

>Mfw it's obvious you're a proxy fag trying to make America look bad.
Dude, there are 10,000 refugees across America. In a nation of 320million.

Nice try schlomo, but we don't have a problem

Lets reform the Connecticut Colonial Militia and throw the governor out of the state capital

I'm so glad you white New Englanders are finally getting a taste of your own fucking medicine. I hope you enjoy it you bougie liberal faggots.

>i don't care if my country turns brown so long as they "assimilate"

you're what's wrong with America. you shouldn't even be on Sup Forums, you are part of the problem.

I saw a ninja wandering alone in an aisle at Costco today. IIRC, it was the aisle with bagged nuts, spices, herbs, flour, sugar, cooking oil, etc.... is it possible to make an IED from any of these foodstuffs?

shut the fuck up faggot. i live in this god awful state and i am seeing burqas using ebt everywhere.

HARTFORD

YES

It's obvious you've never even been to the state. But go ahead and Google away to gather your "proof"

Hes a shill. There are tons of anti America threads flooding the board and this one is no different

faggot i live in hartford

Post an ID with timestamp for proof or you're obviously a shill

Oh I'm so shocked you happen to know what the capital of Connecticut is! Only people who live in Connecticut know that!

If I told you I live in Berlin would you automatically assume I'm German

Torrington, CT here. Have yet to see a burka. The only Arabs up here own gas stations.

Not really any blacks until recently and they're still pretty outnumbered.
Shit ton of Ecuadorian and Dominican folks though.

Most of the crime actually comes from whites.
We've got a lot of drugged up wiggers on the south end of town, there's this one Cumberland farms that they all hang at. Stay away from there. Also do not smoke cigs in front of them unless you want them constantly bumming.

are you some nutmeg liberal? do you suck dannel's dyslexic dick?

I work at a Macys in the Philly area, and my observation has been that customers who are middle-eastern women largely wear a head scarf with western clothing.

The only people wearing full-blown burqas are black, native-born women. It's weird seeing the juxtaposition of a burqa but the voice coming out of it is 100% ghetto lady stereotype.

torrington is full of white rednecks

That's more Goshen and Winsted, but you're not wrong.

i live in the city and travel to smaller republican towns for shopping and in republican small towns I am seeing burqas

Its everywhere bro.. Every small city in america is flooded with them and other immigrants.
In my city, there use to only be a handful of blacks. Now whenever I leave the house there are literally dozens of them everywhere.
I dont know if they are from detroit and have been relocated here, if they moved here to sell drugs, or if they are samalians. All I know is something is going on.

Other anons across the country have noticed this aswell. And its not just america or the first world that is targeted. It is white countries and white communities across the world.
If something isnt done about this in our generation, white people as a whole will cease to exist. We will all be some shit skin, didu/mudslime hybrids.

Enfield here. Hopefully the refugees skip this shithole.

Yes, I'm in East falls. Blacks are converting to full burkas in droves. Hard to find blacks that aren't Muslim now.

You don't need to reform it. It never went away.
It's the NG now.

Where in New York's parking lot do you live? Maybe we can fikki fikki :^3

SHART

>being scared of a woman covering her body
Do long skirts make you cower in fear as well?

Malloy's political career is over unless he's able to get a position at the national level if, God forbid, $hillary gets elected. I'm pretty sure he's polling at like 32% right now.

Isn't a little early for Halloween costumes.

We should make some sort of /conservative/ General to get people involved in elections. Good job matey, making America a better place.

>live in Connecticuck
>go to Stamford mall
>see women in full burqa walking next to the pit
>take my girlfriend out of mall
>drive down the street
>see islamic center's parking lot is full
>muslims everywhere
>nope the fuck out to norwalk

It's not just east Hartford bro. Thanks Bro Dannell.

What campaign you working on? I'm working for a dude in Stamford.

This.

Most Muslims are opposed to total cover.
It's only popular in Saudi Arabia.

Any Muslim is a bad Muslim, because Islam is bad.

How about these ones?

Just like those fucking communists am i rite.

Astute observation, only good commie is a dead one m80

Don't worry, just shart a few times in your local Wal-Mart when you see them, and they should avoid the place like the plague in the future.

All the rapefugees
Come to our countries
We will take you
Cause the Jews told us to
Hey there go slow
When you rape my butthole
Touching, raping
Islamifacation
Say it ain't so
They raped your butthole
Don't be a cuck
Send them all home

youtube.com/shared?ci=rwbBUuj_qX4

CT here. New Haven county. Overflowing with non-whites. CT is a dump outside the super rich areas.

Youre a fucking tard.

Fuck you, our Tatars are loyal and based. They removed kebab with us and are officially firmly against letting invaders in.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lipka_Tatars

They are bad Muslims, and by definition apostates for not waging jihad on you. You are the uninformed person here.

Oh look, its death shopping for food.

Fairfield here I assure you its happening in the Rich areas too you don't know how many Syrians are living in town until you go into a public school. Not to mention the fact that Fairfield literally imports Niggers from Bridgeport into public schools to give them a "chance to learn"

I had a niqab girl in a college group project. Everyone met up, one of the guys was giving her weird looks and she started pretending she was a ghost and making ghost noises, it was the #1-with-a-bullet most surreal moment I had in college

I feel bad for her because she was smart and funny, but I bet you can't even make friends with the normie muslim girls if you wear that thing

At least she doesn't appear to have shit herself.

Wellll...... at least she brought a sense of humor to it? ....I guess?

Shit, is the NOI making a comeback?

Why is that mud dweller allowed indoors?

And is its baby alive?

What are those leathery looking things attached to their heads?

New Englanders getting what they deserve.

Burn in hell Northern leftist scum

Mudded up dreads.

Mud. I shit you not.

They use mud in their hair and all over their bodies. That's why the look red and not full on black.

It's mainly to keep away mosquitos, but it's also their vision of beauty. Literal mud dwellers.

Shit, that's not bad compared to what I thought. (human negroid skin)

They are? And here I thought that USA was getting more stringent on who they let in.

are they sharting in their ninja robe costumes?

This picture is very problematic. Please delete it.

Better dead than red I always say

You are being racist.

niggers are so cucked lmao

O-oy vey.

B...But the light saber ! Oh nooooo ! The light saber !

No, the whitey molesting those three Swedes is being racist. And sexist!

>Shinobi Code
The one for Revenge of Shinobi, right?

>I live in Connecticuck and the refugees are here, at my fucking wal-mart. I didn't mind the Indians flooding my state or the Jamaicans (they assimilate well) but I am seeing more and more burqas in my area and its making me nervous

So am I

The UN is flooding the white world with them.

Seeing a hijab at least once a day now and had someone telling me a few weeks ago they saw women at the markets wearing full bin bags.

Funny when you know islam has always been the most sadistic religion towards blacks and the fact arabs hate blacks with a passion.

Any city in CT is shit. Some nice areas in Fairfield and Hartford county (Farmington Valley).. Other than that lots of ricans, niggers and in eastern CT white trash

New England is a shithole. I live near(ish) Boston so i know. Move down South and become a literal Lolbertarian Ancap. that's what I'm doing

That's nice, but I would have preferred the full execution of her jump.

why is it reaching for cleaning products???

Relevant, but I changed it around a bit:

this is what america does. it uses unprecedented and unsustainable prosperity to import illegals to slaughter animals and fry their meat so that we can stuff it down niggers' throats until they're too fat to walk

it literally trains people in the cutting edge of math, science, finance and management to erect offshore platforms to suck up the carbonized remains of extinct species in order to provide the necessary fuel for the spic-nig-sandnig cycle

i guess i never really grasped the goal of civilization before. why did newton discover calculus? what are maxwell's equations for? why did mendeleev deduce the periodic properties of elements? the answer to these and to all questions: to stuff nigs with fried meat until they become crippled from overeating, then to provide them with heroic medical care until they gracelessly expire

Same here senpai, its either the south or Alaska from here in Illinois.

Torrington has too many niggers for my taste. I'm in Kikeville (West Hartford), I'd say the most fun area in CT besides all the Jews and being next to Africa

Surprised no-one has asked this, but how many sharts a day do you have to clean up?

Fucking kek, MPC is the source of some seriously great shitposting. Are you a member, if yeah, what's it like?

Lol you know its bad when a nigga from tunisia agrees with you

how can nigger 'men' even compete?

Do women in Tunisia just wear the veil then, or is the hijab enforced?

Newington CT here. Yet to see a slime, though schools import niggers by the bus loads. Luckily, the white administration puts them in their place. Unless things have changed in a couple years.

Nice post there miboun.