NO HEAVUNN

DAWNT
HEA
MEEEEEE

AND WE NEED A HERO TO SAVE US

AND DRIVE THAT FUNKY SOUL

>I AM SO HIGH
DUDE WEBS LMAO

When we were kids we thought that was the coolest trailer, admit it.

Why don't comic book movies have hit singles attached to them any more?

hm... good question.. guess it doesn't fit the formula.

BAAAABYYYYY

LOOK AT THIS PHOTOGRAPH

EVERY TIME I DO IT MAKES ME LAUGH

Stuart Little & Stuart Little 2 were not great movies, but even as a kid I loved that their marketing team used that same dumb song to make a joke.

Because Hollywood feels that "cheapens" your movie.
Also royalties.

Why did everyone turn against Nickelback? Like I don't think they were amazing and some of there songs were pretty much the same, but I don't think they deserve the hate they get.

It jut fell out of style.

The Avengers and The Amazing Spider-Man 2 actually had singles, but nobody really cared, even though both were pretty fun.

COME ON COME ON COME ON

DAREDEVIL

I AM THE MAAAN WITHOUT FEAR

NAPPY ROOTS, NAPPY ROOTS

They're like Evanescence in that it's fun to make fun of them. Neither are HORRIBLE bands, but they make themselves easy targets.

Blandness coupled with a heavy media presence made people hate them

Hero isn't really a Nickelback song. It was co-written by the singer from Nickelback and Josey Scott from Saliva and (I think) one of the guitarists from Theory of a Deadman. It was like an early 2000's post-grunge supergroup. They had the drummer for Pearl Jam there, too. Jerry Cantrell was supposed to play guitar on it, but had to bail.

I do fucking love this song, though. Only because it reminds me of this movie. I was actually joyriding in southern Illinois the other day and I stopped to get gas and this song was playing at the car wash next door, so that was cool. It's just a fun little song about stepping up to the plate and leaving everything behind to be one of the good guys. To True Believers, it means a little bit more.

I unironically don't hate the hate for them. I loved their music as a middle schooler watching Naruto AMVs, and I still enjoy them as an adult.

Suicide Squad did. "Heathens" is freaking sweet.

I never hear people make fun of Evanescence. Linkin Park and Three Days Grace? Yeah. Evanescence? Not really, except maybe uppity symphonic metal or goth fans.

What did raimi mean by this?

He really is a visionary.

There'sa lot of memes centered around bring me to life to be fair

Memes aren't always mocking. There are a lot of songs that have memes from them. And, in all honesty, "Bring Me To Life" is a rather low tier Evanescence song. Uber popular but not their best.

It's buttrock. It sounds like light beer

Because what they play feels like generic cookie cutter by the books colour within the lines paint by numbers assembly line by committee pop rock

It doesn't have any point or personality beyond being catchy and to make people buy it. Now there are plenty of songs and plenty of bands like that, but Nickelback don't even try to do the usual dressing it up to hide what it is, they just brazenly put it out there.

I don't hate Nickelback in the slightest. I mildly enjoy some of their songs in the way that one can hear a song on the radio and not feel the urge to change stations, I'm just telling it how I see it.

THERE YOU ARE

Truth.

youtube.com/watch?v=t5YtfXUXEYI

I'm a dirty dog.... I'm a dirty dog...

I'M AN OUTLAW

QUICK ON THE DRAW

LIKE NOTHIN YOU'VE EVER SEEN BEFORE

FTFY

>I dare a motherfucker to come in my face
What did he mean by this?