Star vs. the Forces of Evil: Page Turner/Naysaya Talkback Thread

So how did you guys like the two most shameless and shameful episodes to date?

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!LJdnGZ5K!6e6Me_NyakO0Ul3jFcZnUw
mega.nz/#F!LcFDUBSL!3stvdlbIEPhOM6F95BTy0A
mega.nz/#F!qVtXyAKQ!ecEPyGM867oGMRDEBIa_VA
mega.nz/#F!hwwFlITR!RXW7pzmU36eVgWK0W5gpBA
mega.nz/#F!sxxFgSyC!XAtJ4-HoDz3EBQ6JQBJlxQ
mega.nz/#F!EkJjmbSK!HFRXqoTP7nMX5RSG33BQyQ
mega.nz/#F!Qtg20SpI!RC52OuWLZERPw5H3GI5XnQ
mega.nz/#F!gsIWSZRI!MiYBXYWxftIX6mh4hI6sXg
mega.nz/#F!Esx0yRbT!XCbPOZzXWnvDfOYjQ9O3RQ
mega.nz/#F!0lZhnBrB!ptGFxvGn5JhhJGQqvknTvQ
mega.nz/#F!RsRBEZoR!kftxvJ7x2d1UiHfINUie2A
mega.nz/#F!0tg0xACA!4Lm6vZ-sf8RjTRzjrB49cg
mega.nz/#F!98IRnAhC!_XZNTK7OibXIBwwLg4tgVg
mega.nz/#F!MggWERDa!JAaK7Zeq7Ir8JTZGrzPoPg
a.pomf.cat/aqbqvo.webm
a.pomf.cat/bfcvkl.webm
a.pomf.cat/jxgtzr.webm
a.pomf.cat/zhzqmr.webm
a.pomf.cat/zeoyra.webm
a.pomf.cat/jrzdbx.webm
a.pomf.cat/ujezrs.webm
a.pomf.cat/zdvhpi.webm
a.pomf.cat/qdzvsg.webm
a.pomf.cat/lkvine.webm
a.pomf.cat/yqscsy.webm
a.pomf.cat/rdrsfy.webm
a.pomf.cat/lpguzb.webm
a.pomf.cat/chlmfn.webm
a.pomf.cat/roxfqt.webm
a.pomf.cat/crqkeo.webm
a.pomf.cat/hdewrl.webm
a.pomf.cat/rgopqj.webm
a.pomf.cat/pdlvvl.webm
a.pomf.cat/xlcida.webm
a.pomf.cat/ogyrsg.webm
a.pomf.cat/kprlfh.webm
a.pomf.cat/izduaa.webm
a.pomf.cat/cdrxtk.webm
a.pomf.cat/oqndom.webm
a.pomf.cat/olcrkt.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Damme Dominator

Her cousin is currently crashing at her place.

She won't stop crying and refuses to leave.

Who is that semen demon?

>Toffee: Toffee
>Corn: Ludo
>Armor on Sale: Quest Buy

What does Quest Buy have to do with the diminishing of magic?

And are Ludo and his wand cancerous enough to affect the universe on such a scale or is there a greater force than he or Toffee at play?

I truly believe Eclipsa is pulling everyone's strings behind the scenes. Perhaps she's trying to reconstitute her power, or trying to resurrect.

>we're a little blue speck all alone in the universe.
WHAT THE FUCK WAS THIS HOLE SHOW ABOUT, THEN MARCO? WHAT DO YOU CALL ALL THE EVENTS OF THE FIRST SEASON WHERE A PRINCESS FROM ANOTHER DIMENSION IS THE PREMISE

Where can I watch the episode?

I'd argue that even those secondary characters who have received screen time haven't been developed all that much either, particularly Tom. At least Janna's been an interesting addition to some episodes, her weird dynamic is a nice compliment to Star's over-the-top energetic nature and Marco's stick in the mud attitude.

I just want to see more use of the secondary cast as they were used in the Naysaya episode; they were there to add flavour to the main characters and their dynamics and not hog the spotlight of the episode.

>I've never held hands with a girl.
WHAT ABOUT STAR

She's a bug

Brittney did nothing Wong!

Have Star and Marco actually held hands? I know they hug a lot, but they've never gotten around to any hand-to-hand action.

Bros don't count as girls

and Toffee is just a puppet?

Toffee was confirmed not to be Moon's half sister, but the possibility of him being related to the Butterfly family is still there.
Also, that council of wizards apparently doesn´t consider Ludo a threat or at least they don´t know of his existance. Toffee did not fly under their radar, though. That's pretty interesting.
I also like seeing how Glosarick is much smarter than he firstly appeared. Not only is he a powerful magician, but he also is a wise teacher who understand that you need do adapt your teaching methods to your different pupils.
Hell, he seemed pretty convinced Star would be unaffected by the promises of dark magic and he was proven right.

Evil parents usually use their children as puppets, so I´d say he is.

>sister
don't you mean brother?

I guess the royal Mewni family were the bad guys all along.

Yeah, whatever

>inb4 Toffee is trans theory

That line did attract my attention.

Here
There is a Webm link, thank Webm user
>S1 High Quality:
S01mega.nz/#F!LJdnGZ5K!6e6Me_NyakO0Ul3jFcZnUw

>S2 High Quality
S02E01mega.nz/#F!LcFDUBSL!3stvdlbIEPhOM6F95BTy0A
S02E02mega.nz/#F!qVtXyAKQ!ecEPyGM867oGMRDEBIa_VA
S02E03mega.nz/#F!hwwFlITR!RXW7pzmU36eVgWK0W5gpBA
S02E04mega.nz/#F!sxxFgSyC!XAtJ4-HoDz3EBQ6JQBJlxQ
S02E05mega.nz/#F!EkJjmbSK!HFRXqoTP7nMX5RSG33BQyQ
S02E06mega.nz/#F!Qtg20SpI!RC52OuWLZERPw5H3GI5XnQ
S02E07mega.nz/#F!gsIWSZRI!MiYBXYWxftIX6mh4hI6sXg
S02E08mega.nz/#F!Esx0yRbT!XCbPOZzXWnvDfOYjQ9O3RQ
S02E09mega.nz/#F!0lZhnBrB!ptGFxvGn5JhhJGQqvknTvQ
S02E10mega.nz/#F!RsRBEZoR!kftxvJ7x2d1UiHfINUie2A
S02E11mega.nz/#F!0tg0xACA!4Lm6vZ-sf8RjTRzjrB49cg
S02E12 mega.nz/#F!98IRnAhC!_XZNTK7OibXIBwwLg4tgVg
S02E13 mega.nz/#F!MggWERDa!JAaK7Zeq7Ir8JTZGrzPoPg

>S1 Small (>64MB each):
S01E01a.pomf.cat/aqbqvo.webm
S01E02a.pomf.cat/bfcvkl.webm
S01E03a.pomf.cat/jxgtzr.webm
S01E04a.pomf.cat/zhzqmr.webm
S01E05a.pomf.cat/zeoyra.webm
S01E06a.pomf.cat/jrzdbx.webm
S01E07a.pomf.cat/ujezrs.webm
S01E08a.pomf.cat/zdvhpi.webm
S01E09a.pomf.cat/qdzvsg.webm
S01E10a.pomf.cat/lkvine.webm
S01E11a.pomf.cat/yqscsy.webm
S01E12a.pomf.cat/rdrsfy.webm
S01E13a.pomf.cat/lpguzb.webm

>S2 Small (>64MB each):
S02E01a.pomf.cat/chlmfn.webm
S02E02a.pomf.cat/roxfqt.webm
S02E03a.pomf.cat/crqkeo.webm
S02E04a.pomf.cat/hdewrl.webm
S02E05a.pomf.cat/rgopqj.webm
S02E06a.pomf.cat/pdlvvl.webm
S02E07a.pomf.cat/xlcida.webm
S02E08a.pomf.cat/ogyrsg.webm
S02E09a.pomf.cat/kprlfh.webm
S02E10a.pomf.cat/izduaa.webm
S02E11a.pomf.cat/cdrxtk.webm
S02E12a.pomf.cat/oqndom.webm
S02E13a.pomf.cat/olcrkt.webm

LEL
E
L

Hands up for best demon

I'd be interested to learn more about that, there's any number of ways to interpret what that could mean. Let's not forget that, as far as we know, female Mewmans do turn into a instinct driven bug form during mewberty that seeks out mates and carries them off either into the sky or into cocoons for later use.

The cringe was painful on a physical level.
And for what?
Marco being all pathetic. He didn't even actually ask her out.
That was some middle school equivalent to pity sex.
Shit, take his chest hair and give him a little confidence.

Marcia looks like she could easily fend off boyStar.

From the looks of his cute handbag and tight shorts, boyStar would probably still be chasing boys anyway.

Star is really happy about Jarco for someone that supposedly has a crush on him

i like the fact that Marco is the teen with BIG PROBLEMS and not Star, Naysaya and the last issue of Star vs comics confirm it

TOPKEK saved

She´s the love child between Bill and Dominator

Jarco's going to happen, one way or another.

Remember that Janna's book said Naysaya only appears when the cursed person is trying to woo their true love

Oooh

> You know who to call when you get divorced, Marco.

I just want Janna to be happy you guys

Why can't she win the Marcobowl

W-why can't she even get a taste

Star and Janna on suicide watch

Does Janna really have a crush on Marco? If yes, why isn't she competitive with Star and Jackie?
Why does she keep stuff in Marco's locker, when she has her own? (as seen in Brittney's Party) Why doesn't she realize that it's unsafe to keep flaming candles alongside paper books? Why does she need candles there anyway?
What's her endgame?

Because she can't reveal her true feelings without masquerading it as some sort of joke, probably because she's scared of a serious response.

so every time we see tom he will be fucking marco lif in some way?

serious, that is the his great development?

She already steals his private information and makes secret hiding places in his locker.

She's practically licked the Marcobowl clean.

Because she's a thief and a manipulative, smug bully

I don't care if it's just to hide her insecurities or whatever, she's still a thief with zero respect for personal boundaries or other people's right to privacy or their belongings or stuff like that

He should help Marco out if he truly wants Star back.

Yes
Tom will keep fucking Marco up in various ways until eventually we'll see Tom literally fucking Marco

Star also has zero respect for Marco's personal boundaries, privacy, and belongings.

You just say that because she only has eyes for Marco and you know she´ll never notice you

That comment was particularly strange, but I wonder if it implies that Glossaryk was forced into servitude under the butterflies against his will?

Star apparently has a crush on Marco, yet she isn't competitive with Jackie.

I mean... Not to be a dick here, but the latest episode DID put more coals on the "Marco is trans" theory by putting the "Marco is ashamed of his body" line in there.

You know people are going to take this as meaning that he actually has dysphoria.

Star "doesn't realise it yet", and doesn't do anything to show it, whereas Janna is actually attempting to flirt with him

Star legit lives in the same house as an exchange student and Marco has been assigned as his tutor or guide or whatever. It's a bit different, though I do consider that part of Star a flaw of hers as well. Star is also a magical princess from a different dimension, and her understanding on how stuff works and what's appropriate and what's not can be expected to be different. Janna however doesn't have that excuse.

However Janna is on a whole different level. It's a different thing to steal someone's house keys and sneak into their home uninvited on your own in the night and to secretively steal someone's passwords, personal info, read their diary etc than it is to occasionally barge into their room when you also live in the same house.

I know the show tries to show it as slightly humorous but Janna creeps me the fuck out, especially with how nonchalantly smug she is about it all.

That describes pretty much every character in the show.

He is also proud of his chest hair and wishes he could grow some on his face.

Low tier Janna text. It didn't end with her stealing something.

From the moment she appeared, I knew Sup Forums would have a hard on for her.

We need more Girlco

go to bed marco

> Marco is so uncomfortable about his body that he covers up the mirror
> Except for Star, he lets her watch him shower and goes off to show off his chest to her

This is some subtle sweetness

It's crazy how much this show depends on very normative views.

He also doesn't consider her to be a girl

Evidence?

STARCO IS CUTE AND PERFECT!

CUTE AND PERFECT!

Janna will never win the Marcobowl
Janna will never win the Starbowl

JANNA WILL NEVER WIN!!!

He said that he has never held hands with a girl

IT'S NOT FAIR JANNA IS FLIRTING WITH MARCO SO HARD

IF THIS WAS REAL LIFE SHE WOULD HAVE WON THE MARCO BOWL A THOUSAND TIMES OVER BY NOW

IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR RREEEEEEEE

calm down Janna and be happy for your friends

He meant romantically. All the romance was on Star's side when that happened.

Yet he counts the practice sessions with Ferguson

>Baphomet, Lilith and Nipplegems are the children of a tiny 6 finger omnipotent hobo Genie
>mfw this show

i think the "children" was more of a joke about them being young and whiny

Is trans girl marco here an actual theory on Sup Forums? From what I've seen it's got legitimate evidence.

Ferguson helped him practice holding hands romantically, complete with tips. The kind of tips only Ferguson would give.

No, he wants facial hair

> legitimate evidence

such as

>any trans theory
Just admit your weenie gets bigger at the sight of them. Enough of this girl-into-guy and guy-into-girl crap.

I don't think they were literally his kids, he was just saying they WERE children compared to him, much younger and much less powerful

This offers subtle evidence for GLOSSARYCK TRUE FINAL BOSS theory

>Is trans girl marco here an actual theory on Sup Forums?
no

>From what I've seen it's got legitimate evidence.
the evidences are really far-fetched and most of them are jokes turned into serious stuff

I mean, Marco clearly isn't fully awakened. There's a stage in trans people's life before they really realize who they are where they're in absolute denial for a mass amount of reasons. Marco wanting facial hair / being proud of chest hair could just be him trying to be what he's not. From what I saw of today's episode, one of Marco's major insecurities is being unable to look at his full, unclothed body in the mirror. That's called dysphoria.

I think people recognize some of the coincidental evidence that pops up for the theory in a few episodes, but given there's nothing concrete and it's rather outlandish for a Disney cartoon from someone new in the industry, I personally don't think it holds much weight. Marco, to me, is just incredibly in touch with his feminine side as he's written by a girl, a surprising conclusion I'm sure.

>one of Marco's major insecurities is being unable to look at his full, unclothed body in the mirror.
It could also be because he feels that he isn't muscular enough, which was also another insecurity shown in sleepover.

>Marco wanting facial hair / being proud of chest hair could just be him trying to be what he's not.
I could also be him wanting to grow facial hair, a point that an entire episode was dedicated to.

>That's called dysphoria.
It's also called being an awkward teenager going through puberty, the reasoning behind his insecurity about his body is yet unknown.

The Butterfly line is a typical royalty who invades and pillage other lands. They probably did hostage taking of monsters (monster famlies?) during the war.

breastforce . tumblr . com / post / 147822521955 / marco-is-a-trans-girl-theory

Here's a masterpost on the theory. I'd encourage y'all to give it a look.

Most people realize that they're trans during puberty, when nothing seems to be adding up how they want or how they'd hope.

I can imagine no reason to dignify this nonsense theory.

>trans theory
>"y'all"

you cant fool me, tumblrina

People are also awkward as fuck during puberty for a multitude of reasons, the vast majority of these being much more common than being trans.

>Is trans girl marco here an actual theory on Sup Forums? From what I've seen it's got legitimate evidence.

Well you might as well say a girl wearing pants and acting tough is actually a trans as well.

>Well you might as well say a girl wearing pants and acting tough is actually a trans as well.

They do, all the time

I guess I had hoped I could try my best to talk about something that I thought was a legitimate hope of mine, and furthermore had hoped that folks on Sup Forums were nice to some degree, or if not that, at least reasonable to some extent.

> trans girl theory

Marco isn't trans, he was just in a dress that one time and has some serious homo undertones and looks cute as a girl

Fuck off.

For fucks sake take you insecure projection to tumblr. Sup Forums isn't reasonable at the best of times, but it's still more reasonable than this piece of shit """"theory"""".