Guardians of the Galaxy Telltale Game

Remember how last year Marvel announced they were doing a game with Telltale and then we all forgot about it?
Well a leaked list of games that had yet to strike deals before the VA strike lists “Guardians of the Galaxy – The Video Game a.k.a. Blue Harvest” as being done by the same company as Walking Dead Season 3, which is a Telltale game.
Odds are we're getting a GOTG Telltale game in time for the movie.

>comicbookmovie.com/guardians_of_the_galaxy/telltale-games-secret-marvel-project-revealed-the-a146742

Peter Will Remember that.

Whelp, into the trash it goes.

what a fucking waste, not even gonna touch it.

Fucking Moonknight, Punisher and Blade would have been better choices

Could be fun. I'm not expecting it to be anything like the comic Guardians, but the movie ones were enjoyable in their own right, and if it's close in tone to Tales from the Borderlands it could be great.

>not a Telltale Daredevil game

It's shit.

Why would I want Telltale's Crazy Batman or Telltale's Red Batman when Telltale's Batman is right there?

>mfw story is written by Marvel's superstar writer

The fuck? I wanna play a mua type with he gotg, not a fucking interactive story. Who's excited for this?

What a weird choice. I don't know how it'll play out, but not my first choice for a Telltale game.

I was hoping they'd do a Superman game after Batman.

At least we're getting a AAA Spider-Man console game. Wish we got some more news on that.

>>All of Quill's dialogue is stupid nonsense
>>Every interaction with Drax ends with him not understanding what you're saying.
>>Rocket is all GRRRRR, KILLING IS FUN!
>>Gamora rolls her eyes at you all the time.
>>I AM GROOT
>>Every other character keeps looking at your team and gets worried that you're helping them.

We really need to get rid of these basic bitches.

>>>Gamora rolls her eyes

we all are

I hope this is only the first of many Telltale Marvel games.

Nope no thanks.

Story-wise, how are Telltale's newer games?
I mean, if that's all they're going to put focus on now...

This

I've only played the Game of Thrones one and it was alright, good even for a quick buck tie in.

But I wanted to feel like I was analysing the characters and their reactions but it very quickly ended up just trying to predict when the writers would do a 'clever twist' to fuck me over.

Like there's a bit when you have persuade Tyrion to do something, but the npc guard fucks you over before you're even given control, which is pointed out at the end of the sequence, making the effort seem pointless.

>Blue Harvest
DUDE STAR WARS LMAO

>Story-wise, how are Telltale's newer games?

Terrible. The writers cut off the branches in the most obnoxious ways possible, making them seem like poor man's visual novels.

Reminder that if you support TellTale, you are killign the gaming industry

>Telltale
>Game

pick one

I want Sup Forums to leave

Well hey now, I can't speak for the batman game, but I loved the Borderlands game. I know there was really nowhere to go but up for the series, but still, it's probably my favorite one of their games that they've made.