67. Red Hood and the Outlaws #3 (DC) - 41,971

67. Red Hood and the Outlaws #3 (DC) - 41,971
What went wrong?

You.

Jason Todd is on the book.

Relaunch boost starting to wear off, they're slowly going back to normal numbers.

The sales just keep tumbling down.

lmao

>Toddfags will defend this.

user. Clam down, have a deep breath and step away from the computer/phone.

And remember, Jason Todd. Is. A. Fictional. Character. Being that obsessed with hating him isn't healthy.

Aren't those reasonable numbers? What?

Bizarro am worst villain ;_;

Jason Todd should have stayed dead.

The team is shit compared to the New 52 run, who fucking cares about Bizzaro and some random amazon who isn't one of the wonder women?

>someone made a thread about my Dami book not doing well?
>quick let's do a one about red hood because idiots will fall for it any way and it will make me feel better to hate on him instead of thinking about dami not selling!

What were the numbers on Red Hood pre-birth?
Better metric for comparison.

(no one cares)

B-but it was suppose to be the success story of Rebirth. ;___;

Let Jason haters be contained in this thread. The poor souls have been holding it for quite sometime now with all rhato has been getting and it always fun to see some people being really butthurt.

Last issue of RH/A sold 16,389 (June 2016). Looks like sales for 2016 hovered around the 15-20k mark for the most part.

Jasonfags sure are insecure about their shit waifu.

>people say the sales for Batgirl are bad
>yet apparently Red Hood which is selling around the same numbers is good

Huh?

Scott Lobdell should go back in time, and not become a comic book writer.

This.

Are the sales for Batgirl really worse than expected? I've been enjoying fruit bat and teacher a lot. I'm a huge fan of Albuquerque's art. Well, most of it.

Literally who is Dami?

>reading a Lobdell book
>in 2016.

Not even once.

He's not a bisexual Latino

>I've been enjoying fruit bat and teacher a lot.
Meh.
>I'm a huge fan of Albuquerque's art.
Agreed. I'm hoping that the Batgirl solo tanks and they move him over to BoP, personally.

He's leaving the solo

His last issue is #6, not sure what he's doing next.

>His last issue is #6
Whelp: #Dropped.

Bad writing that replaces depth with cheap attempts at "feels" that never feel earned, for starters.

Yeah. Every Rebirth book is in freefall because the bump is wearing off so you have fans of books panicking and making threads, haters jumping on a bandwagon and doing the same. It's going o be a fun couple of months on Sup Forums.

What the hell is going on in this thread

comics good, who cares

>every Rebirth book is in freefall
not really

>Almost best batbook
>Sales are lowest
What the fuck. Arkham kinght didn't make Red hood popular at least a little?

Red Hood is pretty safe. Some damianfag is butthurt Teen Titans is DOA

They are. Most of Rebirth books are around 50k and 40k right now.

It's honestly one of my favorite Rebirth titles so far.
ftfy

>What the fuck. Arkham kinght didn't make Red hood popular at least a little?
, he's just a whiny creep everyone can't wait to see get killed,

fuck off Damifag

- He was whiny, always angry, He was seen as the whiny, arrogant, douchebag, prick that took over for Robin in the aftermath of Dick Grayson moving on with his life to become Nightwing.

>he hasn't read the new series
He's mostly independant now, being his own guy and all. He takes initiayive and forms the new Outlaws and is pretty competant overall. Shit, he even outdid Bruce in the first issue.

Don't try reasoning with Damifag.

I hate how they always gotta job out Bruce to try to make these other Batfamily characters look good.

They did it in Detective Comics too and it was just as lame there.

Bruce wasn't jobbed in rhato.

>he even outdid Bruce in the first issue.

I hate how they always gotta job out Bruce to try to make these other Batfamily characters look good.

They did it in Detective Comics too and it was just as lame there.

that's not a bad number to settle down to but let's be honest. It stabilizing at 30k is already pretty damn hopeful, it's fucking Jason and a bunch of literally whos

>think Jason doesn't sell
>Bizarro
>literally who
And the first Rhato was around 30k, user.

He didn't beat the shit out of him, he just managed to kill someone on Bruce's watch and there was a small scuffle during that time.
The problem is that most casual readers don't care about/know a good deal about Bizarro.
PUP PUP

Bizarro is well known super character and the casuals know about him.

And Artemis isn't literally who either.

Sorry