Bane?

>Bane?

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/761789/3e4c8440ee/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ok ok, but you better return it by the end of the week!

How many pages, just how Big is this book?

What the fuck
that guy is even making a similar face.

Best meme

It's a big book.

>it's been five years of this shit
Goddamn, just stop already.

Get out hothead, you ain't Big enough for this thread!

Get them on board, I'll call it in.

Nice

Sauce?

Did this movie ruin Bane? Like how the Fantastic Four movie ruined Fantastic Four? Do you think they could ever use Bane again?

>Did this movie ruin Bane? Like how the Fantastic Four movie ruined Fantastic Four?

No.

gonna need sauce on that....

If I pull that off, would you die?

It would be extremely lewd

Those are some big tits.

NOTHING! I SAID NOTHING!

I fucking hate memesters

Someone get this hothead outta here!

>Sup Forums hates Big Bang Theory because of the forced jokes and catchphrases without context or meaning
>They all keep repeating a forced joke with retarded catchphrases at every single opportunity

>saucenao nothing
>iqdb nothing
>google nothing
>whatanime nothing

Fuck you, give me it

*laugh track*

>forced
>Bane
Remove this hothead from the premises!

*louder laughs*

>forced joke with retarded catchphrases

There's no shame in admitting you don't get it

Was getting upset part of your plan?

*Rhythmic chanting intensifies*

Les baignes?

Sup Forums is truly the biggest board

The fire rises, brothers!

>Bill Wilson
>William Wilson
>WW

How can hired guns at Marvel even compete?

Hardial Bains ?

I don't remember the sauce but I know she is a teacher so cross referencing teacher and shota on any doujin site should give a short enough list that you can find it yourselves. I wanna say there is also a blackmail theme too but I can't be sure so just leave that out unless the list is too long.

useless shit

Haha holy shit.

You're a no humor guy

the why did you come to the breeding ground of memes? why couldn't you just go post on a normal site like the toonzone or comicvine?

My mom was watching City of Bones and when this guy showed up my dad was like "What did they say that guy's name was?"

For you

Holy SHIT my sides

fake and gay

>Bill (William) Wilson, CIA

The deepest lore in DC.

Sup Forums's memes are too strong

Found it

exhentai.org/g/761789/3e4c8440ee/

Agency!
I've come file a flight plan!

What's this from?
Also check'd

I recently watched The Dark Knight Rises for the first time, and only really because I wanted to get the jokes in Return of the Caped Crusaders, and I am shocked that literally all the internet memes that stem from this shitty movie come from that first scene. And none of these quotes seemed at all memorable to me. I am just never going to understand Baneposting.

afaik all they did was give him the jacket

The less you understand it, the more powerful it becomes.

sauce on this 'un?

This whole movie is a giant meme even if you manage to make it past the opening scene.

Bane somehow hacks the entire stock market, and steals ALL of Bruce Wayne's money! The ENTIRE Gotham police department gets trapped underground! You can't make a bomb out of a fusion reactor! Joseph Gordon Levitt plays a literal Mary Sue!

Everything about TDKR is memey, the intro is just the thing we all latched on to.

Bane was boring before.

Sup Forums makes Bane good. I am so glad they didn't make it about Riddler or whatever.

Fuck off back to Sup Forums

The plane scene leaked before release.

Remember when everybody thought it WAS going to be the Riddler, and David Tennant was going to play him? That rumor floated around for a solid four years, even managing to make the jump from TDK to Rises.