43. Titans #4 (DC) - 58,342

>43. Titans #4 (DC) - 58,342

What went right?

Is that good numbers for the Titans?

Thumbnail made me think it was a gender flipped Avatar

Nothing. Now stop making this threads.

Not the art

Wally and Rebirth hype

It is. Older Titans never sold well and this time they completely botched at advertisement of this book and gave the art to fucking Booth. It is still the best selling monthly and ranks above books like Action or Green Lantern & Hal Jordan.

>It is still the best selling monthly and ranks above books like Action or Green Lantern & Hal Jordan
Wow, is it really? That's honestly pretty impressive.

Now they just have to keep it up

That's less than Damian Titans

Titans is mediocre. But Wally hype carrying it

Man, they should just make Garth a brown Korra in the actual comics desu.

I think only Trinity sells more from monthlies but it has Manapul art and Batman so...

Damian's TT is DOA, this is 4th issue. First issue of Titans sold 100k and went to reprint.

All star Batman is the best monthly book.

>All star Batman
>Trinity
>Titans
>Supergirl
>RHATO
>Batgirl
>BOP
>Superwoman
>Blue Beetle
>New Super-Man

*best selling

I really didn't even count it as part of Rebirth line. It's completely a thing in its own.

Titans is also doing very well on digital, it's constantly on top 5 of comixology rankings.

It's boring but I at least appreciate the attempt to try to do a different story with the Titans other than Trigon shit, Deathstroke again or any of the other lame Titan tropes.

>Not making Donna x Dick for once
Sad.

Shipperfag pls

> rehash of NTT with Damian as lead
> flops at debut

> silver age titans nobody cares about with wally west and nightwing on front
> sells well

it's like as if the readers are trying to say something

post yfw based Wally is a draw

>I really didn't even count it as part of Rebirth line. It's completely a thing in its own
It part of Rebirth and it's going to play a big in the summer event. So, it's actually count.

solo when?

>it's like as if the readers are trying to say something
That's only nostalgia sells?

>implying Ben Percy's Teen Titans ain't nostalgia also

No Damien.

What nostalgia? Fab five+ literal whos aren't nostalgia, Cyborg/Raven/BB/Starfire team is.

They constantly try to make the latter rehash work and ignore fab 5 and that never works. This is the first time Wally ever received focus in a Titans related book.

Why is Aqualad Korra

Cause it's hot.

Why is Korra on the team?

It's only Wally fags and Rebirth hype. Most readers aren't enjoying it but still keep on reading for Dr Manhattan to arrive.

I'll honestly be surprised if any Dr. Manhattan developments are revealed in this book, but we'll see won't we?

I don't think it will either.

Btw, when will the DC February Solicitations come out?

Use it as a vehicle for exploring the causes of the Rebirth shenanigans, as well as heavily featuring Wally West.

Actually being pretty good helps too, although I still would prefer an artist who is not Brett Booth.

Next week, I guess.

Speak for yourself, this book went straight on my pull-list when Abra Kadabra became the main antagonist.

Tomorrow at 5pm EST

It happened in an unprecedented cross promotion deal with Nickelodeon. DC's always trying to push the envelope with their comics and this is not different.

This book and Teen Titans should've been twice monthly instead of ones like Cyborg.

What're the odds DC will up either one of them?

Thanks, user.

I keep thinking that's Korra.

I think Abnett and Percy have enough on their plates. They aren't trying to give writers two books that are double shipping, I'm thinking that would be too much.