What's your opinion on Sargon of Akkad

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wJYICh6OwaE
youtube.com/watch?v=etDon1LH1vA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I rather listen to this
youtube.com/watch?v=wJYICh6OwaE

half nigger fat faggot

Just another Jewtuber who gets way more attention on here than he deserves.

fuck off carl

He was a great tactician for his time. You have to give him credit for establishing the first true empire in human history.

I watch his videos just for the outro.
youtube.com/watch?v=etDon1LH1vA

A jewtubing half nigger cuckhold faggot.

Sarcuck of Mossad.

Black Pigeon is better.

Sargon kind of annoys me honestly, his tone of voice makes it sound like he's almost mumbling. And that petition he was circling to ban SJW courses was such a misfire. He could have actually produced a real petition to limit the amount of pointless courses in universities but he just left it inane and open-ended

I want beardad Sargon to fuck my boipuss into the sheets.

faggot jew cuck

Sargon is that you?

I like the guy, level headed and reasonable. Tries to follow the steps of Socrates to the best of his abilities.

I'd buy the man a beer.

Saigon of a Cuck.

He has way too many videos making fun of literal who lefties. I mean he did start out with gamergate and feminism, but practically everybody even remotely aware of these things knows how dumb SJWs and their arguments can be.
He could discuss actual issues by presenting his opinion and facts on and address policies and decisions instead of 'destroying' individuals who won't concede no matter what.

Same with bearing and his ilk. (who is at least somewhat funny, to his credit)

He sometimes has descent bants, but most the time it's either him doing little more than reading a web article or ripping on someone that would never listen to what he has to say.

liberal that dislikes feminism

let me guess another alt right fucktard without a real job?

ding ding ding

I wish he'd put his dick out for harambe more

He goes for low hanging fruit too often for my liking but I suppose thats what he enjoys and what he takes entertainment in and also what his audience is entertained by.

Also I want to call him daddy.

pic related? pic related

He goes for the low-hanging fruits of feminism and other SJW fodder. He's afraid of appearing as anything aside from a centrist, so he refuses to look at all the other problems that the left has created.

No, he's a lefty fucktard without a real job. :^)

Sarcuck of Mossad is pretty decent, I'm sad that I couldn't come to Zagreb few months ago when there was a meet-up, I'd drink the fucker right under the table(yes homo)

Best post tbqh

Actual cuck, raising the child of another man, kek.

Also, even though he is slowly getting redpilled, he still mostly a left who will jump through hoops to justify Muslims/blacks raping children and their violent crime rates