Trying to red pill my girlfriend... Can someone provide the graph of black on black, white on black murders etc graph...

Trying to red pill my girlfriend... Can someone provide the graph of black on black, white on black murders etc graph? Can't seem to find it.

Other urls found in this thread:

ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2013/crime-in-the-u.s.-2013/offenses-known-to-law-enforcement/expanded-homicide/expanded_homicide_data_table_6_murder_race_and_sex_of_vicitm_by_race_and_sex_of_offender_2013.xls
heyjackass.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

color of crime dot com

How fucking hard is it to use Google?

ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2013/crime-in-the-u.s.-2013/offenses-known-to-law-enforcement/expanded-homicide/expanded_homicide_data_table_6_murder_race_and_sex_of_vicitm_by_race_and_sex_of_offender_2013.xls

sure, here you go, black on white comparison
show her this

How can white bois even compete?

You are a retard.

Why are you giving the majority of black men impossible standards to live up to? Don't you realize what you're doing is the same thing as giving little girls anorexic Barbie dolls?

;^) im just devilish

>using an infographic when you could be using a live updating murder list to redpill her

heyjackass.com/

Red pilling takes a while and willingness on the persons part.

You're not going to get a quick fix for this, it'll take a year or two at least of educated debates. So don't get mad when she calls you a racist and refuses to be dragged out of the cave.

Why is white (Hispanic) a thing. I mean, I know that the answer is so that liberal statisticians can whitewash crime, but seriously, it's just Hispanic.

Lmao my gf has now left me for a nigga

:^)

>redpilling a girlfriend
Please, user..
All she needs to know are your views, at which time they become hers.

A cuckold slav who actually loves black cocks? What kind of garbage are you? Holly shit.

That's a lot of graphics. I think no one will fucking complain.

>Rape/Sex Ass
Kek