Why do the millennials get more hate than boomers?

Why do the millennials get more hate than boomers?

99% of Sup Forums are millennials.

So why does pol act edgy contrarian

Sup Forums is nothing but edgy contrarian

Work?

being accountable for their decisions?

Realizing they are not special and dont deserve special treatment?

This is a diversionary meme so that Boomers don't feel accountable for leaving to their children a nation on the decline, incapable of affording housing, forced to compete globally with people whose cost of living is ten times lower, who are unhealthier and poorer than their parents for the first time in contemporary memory. No millenial wants special treatment; they were raised in, and sold a beacon on a hill, a nation to lead all others. They were given Brazil. And told to be appreciate of the fact. All while being called losers.

>No millenial wants special treatment

I fundamentally disagree with this. However the rest of your post is very much accurate and I agree with it per the facts.

All generations older and younger than Millennials hate Millennials, not just Boomers.

Millennials are a tumor

I like how the silhouette on the right is even more degenerate.

>tfw i have to teach these post 9/11, post analog, post gender fags
Gonna need a trigger warning labeling gun, and a sheet of Sonic stickers.

>be my dad
>college is around 21,000 dollars (2016 value)
>gets hired immediately
>dad who was a fucking electrician and world war 2 vet with ptsd paid for his whole college practically my dad barely paid for it
>my dads in sales and can barely afford both me and my brothers college.

my dad graduated in 1976 and is still working
>

>81-96
>Millennials

Denial is an ugly thing, Millennial.

Boomers like to down on milinial. With the classic. " when I was your age I started out with nothing but I got a job and a house"
A) I would love to start at zero but instead I have to start a -100k because college cost a mortgage
B) when you were my age a house cost 20k
C)you assholes are the ones who reked the housing and job markets.

I wonder what butthurt redditor faggot made that shit

This. Unfortunately boomers and globalists control the narrative and everyone, even Sup Forums, believes it.

>millennials in the 20-28 range
>100k debt for womens/art/communications degree
>averages a day off a week
>can't even handle entry level job but wants six figures
>say they WANT a challenge but quit when given a challenge
>ONLY EVER WANT TO BE THE 'IDEA GUY'
>can only come up with recycled ideas

Any other management level anons here know what I'm dealing with?

I'm a millenial and I hate millenials.

>making up stories to seem superior
why?

I hate millennials and their disgusting worldviews. I don't allow people to categorize me as one.

>salty millennial still mad everyone ignored the mass email they sent

Don't worry most people can tell within the first week if you're a millennial

edit: Don't worry most people can tell within the first week if you're a millennial OR NOT

Well, they are our unraveling generation (per Strauss-Howe). I await the Crisis.

>Gen X master race.

>Why do the millennials get more hate than boomers?

Because for the past 150 years every generation has been worse than the ones before them

Is that what would be the 4th Turning? I'm fascinated by generational theory, and an X'er myself.

The difference between boomers and millennials is that millennials are fucking morons. Millennials complain when their feminist theraputic cosmological dance theory doesn't give them 6 figures. Then, thte millennials who never gave a fuck about school for improving in their life, work at McDicks, taking the job of a piss poor teenager that only wants to buy a new ps4. Then, said millennial bitches for 15 bucks an hour, saying that their work is just as equal as paramedics.

>Strauss-Howe Hero archetypes everywhere
>Calhoun's Beautiful ones are on the rise

The end is near isn't it?