Adult Swim General

>Adult Swim Star Severs Ties Over Late-Night Network’s ‘Misogyny’

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1168182/Catfights-handbags-tears-toilets-When-producer-launched-women-TV-company-thought-shed-kissed-goodbye-conflict-.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>"their constant racism was fine, but they made fun of white women, which i find unacceptable."

You could at least post the source you fucking human garbage.

Literally put Brett's name into google and all you see is clickbait with this title.

Good. Hopefully they'll give Lazzo the boot and they can rebuild.

Also, he played a literal cuck in The Other Guys.

Not gonna bother searching, can someone just list off his shows, if it's any of the shitty live action then good riddance

OH NO! NOT COMEDIAN WITH LITERALLY ONE JOKE HE DOES OVER AND OVER AGAIN IN DIFFERENT SETTINGS! I REALLY LIKED COMEDIAN WITH LITERALLY ONE JOKE HE DOES OVER AND OVER AGAIN IN DIFFERENT SETTINGS!

What's the joke?

surely you've seen it in one of the settings he did the joke, over and over

to quote Mr Garisson

>"Oh, you were fine with me talking about fucking minorities to death, but I make a comment about women and you're upset? Totally on board till then? Good to know where you draw the line"

Sup Guys?

Literally fucking who?

Is this that faggot that did those unfunny dinner specials that no one watched?

>Adult swim gives money to the alt right

ok is that the salary for World Peace or what?

Yes and checked

The only AS show he's a regular on is Eagleheart. So yeah, he wont be missed.

Free publicity in the midst of all the MDE bashing, I don't blame a periphery performer trying to grab some easy headlines but i doubt it'll really do much for him

I haven't actually.
user here said he played a literal cuck in The Other Guys, is that his joke?

They're still airing Eagleheart?

He has the right idea by leaving. Adult Swim should have learned years ago that women are funny, get over it. Don't they like it when Amy Shwimmer goes "My bagina" a lot? What about Tina Fey? They have only themselves to blame for not realizing women are smart and funny.

he literally left because AS gave a show to Sam "Our Guy" Hyde

Right? Politics and the left and feminism doesn't belong in entertainment meant for anyone other than girls. Family guy is just about dead already. I was reading an article the other day where theyre all excited about rejuvenating the series with an upcoming 3-part about brian and racism. And another episode where meg comes out of the closet. And sp might be totally cucked now that they're storyline is trapped in full sjw mode when trey started getting bossed around by his wifes son.

Also, check out seth macfarlanes twtiter rants this past week. Goes something like "ohh my gawd u voted for a racist sexist cis white male, well have fun on twitter from now on with out meet WAAAA"

>literally raising his wife's black son

literally can't make this shit up

Why are you guys getting pissed af
Brett?

>work for a network that has no shows made by women
>networl has admitted to not hiring women writers or pick up shows created by women for completely asinine reasons
>leave the network due to mysogyny

it's really not a surprise Sup Forums houses kissless virgins.

Why are we pissed? because there's not a god damn company in America that will deny someone a job based on physical appearance for fear of being attacked by tumblrerias who aren't baiting like you are.

If people virgin shame, I'm going to keep on slutshaming.

Thanks, feminism

some alt-right faggot filling up as with unfunny live action shit isn't our guy

Statements by lazzo are that the women they've hired in the past has led to conflict instead of comedy. Most women that would force themselves into a gig no-one wants them at are usually the feminazis that have a certain message to convey and aren't interested in the actual job. Ask a soldier or marine.

but they did?

>mostly girls names

So?

He's literally mad about MDE World Peace being a show on Adult Swim. I shit you not.

so what's it like being stuck in the friend zone? it's been so long since felt the crippling destruction of ones confidence.

how's that been going for you?

t. Sup Forumsmblr

>The worst fucking Photoshop in history award goes to...

>everyone I disagree with is Tumblr
Fuck off

t. riggered

Sam pls go

user please stop pretending to like a shitty show just because it agrees with your political opinions. that's on the same level as sjws eating bullshit because it backs up their agenda. especially since it takes up a slot that could be filled something that isn't live action.

nothing has made me laugh as hard as World Peace this past year

continue being a cuck while I fuck your wife, I guess

What's alt-right about it?

Seriously? He's such a fag. What the hell. Is he trying to impress a "progressive" girl he wants to fuck, or what? Idiot.

The butt of their jokes are often women and liberals. That doesn't necessarily make them alt right but these days making fun of anyone or anything makes them throw a tantrum.

I haven't seen the show and I don't know who this guy is

This is the late night live action stuff he's angry about?

Is his show any good?

And why would he work on a show that triggers him so hard?

Or is he triggered about a show he isn't even on?

Also, what's the basis for him being so pissed off? By comparison, say Black Dynamite literaly has a whore orphanage and sometimes solves problems by fucking them with his big black dick.

if you aren't making fun of straight white males exclusively you're literally alt-right aka nazi Hitlerjugend

Source?

He's just butthurt about Trump and he thinks Million Dollar Extreme being a show caused him to be elected.

That's more than just butthurt. That's insane. Is the show actually any good?

It has it's audience. I don't hate it but it is very mean spirited even if it's almost assuredly fake. It definitely feels like a show that came from the internet because the interne is all about hate.

I hate this guy's opinions, but at least he didn't tell me to kill myself like the Toonami guy did.

>nothing has made me laugh as hard as World Peace this past year
>continue being a cuck while I fuck your wife, I guess
sounds like the only cuck is your sense of humor

It's convenient that
- he's only parted ways after Lazzlo shot himself in the foot
- he has no words for Conaco, the braintrust that turned "lol women" into a running joke on the show he was on, Eagleheart

Granted, he's ahead of the curve just by avoiding any urges to do some sort of virtue-signaling performance art to make up for working with [AS], but it's a damn shame that standards are that low as-is. And getting booty bothered over World Peace is bitchassedness.

cuck

>mostly girls name

And a girly as fuck hand writing that looks "artsy"... Definitely the whole thing was made by a woman. Most of social justice is just whiny women. AND those statements are from something else someone posted online, so they're literally just copying something they see someone else doing and getting attention for.

That's all social justice and modern feminism is. Dumb ass women copying what the other dumb ass women in their social group are doing because being dumb ass women, that's all their naturally retarded-child-like-minds can do. Just see and repeat. They can't even bother thinking about the words they use. They just FEEL RIGHT because A BUNCH OF OTHER PEOPLE ARE MAKING NOISE SO IT MUST BE CORRECT. Then it's white MALE students, because when she's vilifying white people, she conveniently lives herself out of that group.

She wants political correctness not because she gives a fuck about offended anyone else but because she doesn't want their to controversy in any area of life that might make her look bad, she only wants to be perceived and good, correct and conforming to the in-group that everyone says is good and correct.

Look at all those college protests, those "cry-ins" it's all fucking women. The same group that calls you misogynist for calling them immature deliberately chooses to express their emotions exactly like toddlers. Well I guess that makes sense when you're always treated like a baby and get what you want handed to you by society for simply having a vagina.

This is what feminism has reduced them too -- mental infancy.

and nothing of value was lost

>half of the plotline is mocking the idea of funny women and that everyone is "sexist" online
>they repeatedly call Clinton a turd sandwhich and imply she's one of the stupidest/blank candidates to run in modern years
>they don't like Trump tho
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Women aren't funny you fucking mong

Is Eagleheart still running though? It was pretty funny but yeah, safe space comedian is a fucking oxymoron if I've ever heard one.

>work for a network that has no shows made by women
>networl has admitted to not hiring women writers or pick up shows created by women for completely asinine reasons
Women aren't funny.

>Actor nobody knows or cares about that has little to nothing to do with cartoons quits because AS has a show on he doesn't like

why is this thread

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1168182/Catfights-handbags-tears-toilets-When-producer-launched-women-TV-company-thought-shed-kissed-goodbye-conflict-.html

Still one of the funniest things I've ever read.

World Peace didn't get renewed did it?

I thought it was just a miniseries.

nick rochefort said on instagram they're currently writing season 2

Literally who the fuck is this guy?
I'm pretty sure the ideal in entertainment is that you're supposed to earn more press over your accomplishments than your controversies.

That's an unrealistic ideal. Just like Barbie, Megan Fox, and Melissa McCarthy.

>Quitting the only network that gave a shit about his work

I can't see any people running after some Brett Gelman specials

fuck yes