Michael Shannon Fell Asleep Watching ‘Batman v Superman: Dawn Of Justice

>Meanwhile, Shannon has spent the year dancing around his opinion on Zack Snyder‘s “Batman v Superman: Dawn Of Justice” in which he briefly played the corpse of General Zod. Well, he can’t really give his verdict because he simply didn’t finish watching it.

>“People ask me about this all the time. Okay, I’ll tell you the god’s honest truth. Zack [Snyder] is gonna kill me for this – he’s gonna kill me. I watched it once and I fell asleep,”

theplaylist.net/michael-shannon-reveals-almost-inherent-vice-fell-asleep-watching-batman-v-superman-dawn-justice-20161114/

Other urls found in this thread:

cinemablend.com/new/What-Former-Superman-Dean-Cain-Thought-Batman-V-Superman-121837.html
desuarchive.org/co/thread/64344936/#64344936
desuarchive.org/co/thread/72141350/#72141350
desuarchive.org/co/thread/71895500/#71895500
desuarchive.org/co/thread/44619071/#44619071
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He wouldn't be the first one.

I fell asleep watching man of steel. Was just bored to tears with Dawn Of Justice.

Being a DC Fan is suffering.

>DC fan is suffering

The hell are you talking about? As long as you aren't a Snyderfag, it is great.

Dean Cain knows that feel too.

>"The movie obviously was so well made; the effects were incredible. It was too long, though, and I admit, I dozed off a tiny bit, but maybe that's because I was tired after a lot of traveling..."

cinemablend.com/new/What-Former-Superman-Dean-Cain-Thought-Batman-V-Superman-121837.html

>People ask me about this all the time. Okay, I’ll tell you the god’s honest truth. Zack [Snyder] is gonna kill me for this – he’s gonna kill me. I watched it once and I fell asleep. I know, I know… I was on an international flight and I was tired….I shouldn’t have been watching it on a plane. But I never go to the movies anymore! I don’t have time to see anything. I used to go to the movies all the time when I was 20 years old and wasn’t working 10 days a week.”

wow, what a clickbait article

Are they /ourguy/?

Jumpman never hesitates to find more fuel to shitpost about the DC movies. Never anything about the Marvel movies of course.

It must make him really upset to see these films continue to be financially viable despite his best efforts.

Barely viable, we DC fans can only hope that the rumor that Snyder won't direct anything anymore is true.

>we DC fans
Yeah ok, jumpman.

Yeah, Michael Shannon is /ourguy/, alright.

Who the fuck is Jumpman?

I put movies on for the sole purpose of falling asleep to them sometimes. Doesn't make em bad.

Them boys up to something

>actors who were playing DC superheroes sleeping through BvS: Dawn Of Justice

I guess art mimics reality

My dad finally got around to watching it on a plane ride.

>Spent the first hour pissed off at how much of a cunt Batman was
>Fell asleep
>Woke up during the final fight

Aaaaayyyylmao

>Never anything about the Marvel movies of course.

uh huh

desuarchive.org/co/thread/64344936/#64344936

desuarchive.org/co/thread/72141350/#72141350

desuarchive.org/co/thread/71895500/#71895500

desuarchive.org/co/thread/44619071/#44619071

You just love company wars dont you. Fucking clickbait

Ayy, you forgot to quote this part:

“I know, I know… I was on an international flight and I was tired….I shouldn’t have been watching it on a plane. But I never go to the movies anymore! I don’t have time to see anything. I used to go to the movies all the time when I was 20 years old and wasn’t working 10 days a week.”

Nice clickbait, OP.
Being a tripfag wasn't enough.

I want Aquaman to become a subversive symbol of white power

Tripfag fight, if we're lucky they'll kill each other.

He kind of is, he's all about uniting people of different cultures after all.

>Michael Shannon sleeps
I just assumed he was a never-ending bundle of crazy.

fuck you, I'll bet im a much bigger DC fan than you and I love the Snyder movies.