Trans Struggles

I am trans and everyday is just a struggle for me to stay alive. I feel there are people always after me, trying to get me. Has anyone ever heard of gang-stalking? I believe there are people, a groups of people, harassing me. Some days I don't want to continue going on. Me and my friends, my only friends, are all trans and we support each other and help each other as best we can.

Normal people don't really like us and some of them even call us freaks, but we try to be nice and help or just stay out of their way but its hard.

Have you considered suicide?

Don't sweat it Optimus, if you need to hide out from the cons you can chill in my garage whenever you need

my uncle also trains man he is driver. sometimes he get death threats but never rape. stay strong trains is hard job.

I don't care. You're trying to completely undermine the structure of society all in the name of enabling your mental disorder.

Please. Kill yourself.

>I feel there are people always after me, trying to get me.
You're a paranoid schizophrenic, not a trans.

Hey! That's really nice of you, thank you for being so helpful and supporting. I'm gonna tell all my trans friends about you!

80s trans was best trans
>More than meets the eye

>can't understand some fun Autobots humour
how Trans-phobic

I'm headed over to house right now guys

I know how you feel, growing up trans in Japan in the 80's was hard I was harassed for being trans all throughout my childhood.

Unrealistic body standards of the time demanded that everyone be big, bulky and muscular but i'm glad that the popular opinion is shifting towards more feminine styles. Hell, I can even get away with wearing heels in public now!

Don't stop, carry on.

Look around, there should be another group of trans that is roughly the same age but you can tell are kind of cheap trashy knock-offs. Go-find them and ally.

it's pretty cozy in this garage. said I could have whatever I wanted too!

I mean I had to uhh...defend myself, he started getting crazy when I he caught me masturbating...it really got out of hand...there's there's a lot of blood...I'm really sorry it's not my fault!

forgot to upload my selfie, dumb phone

>I feel there are people always after me, trying to get me.
Sounds like being transgender isn't your only mental illness. Go hang yourself.

I think he is a truck that identifies as a space alien

Bang some energon and check my oil?

kys
not political discussion
sage and report

Suicide may be an option

>paranoid-schizophrenic trans

you do realize people here will say you're double crazy, yeah?

Get a weapon. Not illegal to straight up murder someone for self defense if u got enough evidence. Strap a go pro to ur forehead

>US flag
Carry a gun. I'm not meming here, you're probably at risk of being hate crimed.

>More than meets the eye
A girl with a little something extra, if you will.