youtube.com/watch?v=mzXkbJwrN38
m.youtube.com/watch?v=8tdZ3d5PukI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No. You should spank them instead.

>/r9k/

According to Sean Connery, yes.

youtube.com/watch?v=mzXkbJwrN38

>/sjw/

Yes, if she is assaulting you. You have a right to self defence because she is violating NAP.

I would never engage a fight with a lady but once one tried to rush me and venganced herself a 30 and I gmauled her out a 40, 31. She wasnt protecting item either got her bgs

Straight to the moon.

Never unless your safety is on danger because of her.

If she acts like a whore and you catch her sleeping with 3 niggers and a spic then you should leave her and probably say some things that point to that on any social media so her friends and your friends get warned if they try to hit on her.

Better question:
> Why is it unacceptable to hit a woman?

no, I'm right wing, but that doesn't mean I'm a poor idiot wanting to hit women because I don't like how they act, faggot.

>ever
yes

Always comes back to "niggers" huh user?

If their 3dpd then yes, beat them into submission. NEVER harm a 2d waifu though.

t. virgin

lmao what a fucking noob

pics of SICK loot? that's like a 20m risk bro

oh sorry, I didn't notice you posted anime, confirmed manchild.

pot up noob

Yes but you shouldnt need to

But why SHOULDN'T men hit women? If women and men are "equal", and if women deserve "equal rights", then why shouldn't men hit women if women provoke men?

Only if your life is in danger.

kek, was going to post this

If they hit you first than by every right you can. Just make sure as a man you hit her with your punch 10 times harder.

robots would come instantly and fall in love if a woman hit them

These days degenerate white women almost always cheat white men with black men.

The good thing is that you can find right of the bat if she will cheat you.

closed fisting a woman is just fucking pathetic even if she deserves it especially since a good slap or backhand gets the job done

Equal legal rights dip shit. I can't legally punch a man in the face either. Assault is assault, across the boards. It's just chivalrous not to hit a woman, it's against the legal rules but moral rules as well.

When your wife misbehaves you should spank her the same way you would your daughter. Panties down, skirt up, and she lays across your lap to take her swats.
Once my wife and daughter were getting hysterical at each other over something so I had them stand nose to the wall to let them calm down and then I took them and spanked them. It's important you don't get mad and calmly maintain control of the situation.

and post threads about why women deserve to be hit

Stop safing cunt

VIRGIN go please

But why do you deserve feminism and chivalry? Why? You get equal rights and special treatment at the same time. I have seen before how women hit men and get away with it.

u fucking wot?

I think hitting people is just stupid, period.

There are better forms of abuse, like emotional blackmail, enmeshment, character assassination and manipulation which ultimately puts them in their place more than anything else.

kek, I'm not a virgin, stop projecting, you beta

yes it is, in a lot of scenarios

even more now with feminism wanting equal opportunity

Not only is it acceptable, it's necessary if we ever want equality for everyone.

kek yeah. they don't mean it though. they're just so incredibly bitter and frustrated.

I hit my sister when she tries to act like a whore, but it doesn't work.

BETA
pls go

you just cant say something without an anime image cant ya?

Are you in a situation where it would be okay to hit a man?

Then yes, in that same situation it is okay to hit a woman.

My gf likes to be slapped around before we make love.

makes sense, I feel bad for the poor souls now

you have to be 18 or older to post on this site

Slapping women is the only way to toggle their hardware reset.

Yeah don't hit her on the ass, she likes that.

Only if she's black.

>implying it isn't, ever

>is it ever acceptable to hit a man?
Then shut up. They wanted equality now they can deal with it

If I don't then what else would I use the thousands of images I've collected for?

Yes, whenever she opens her filthy whore mouth.

its the current year. if you think a man shouldnt hit a woman your a sexist and possibly a latent homosexual

if your in the west you need to show the world how tolerant and accepting you are. especially if your a white man. go beat some bitch for equality

Morgan Freeman agrees and he is the voice of god to the goyim.

Equal exchange. Fists for fists. Words for words. Slaps for slaps. etc. A woman who strikes a man seriously with a clenched fist, should expect the same measure of force being sent towards her. By the same measure, a man shouldn't punch a woman who slapped him.

UNDERAGE
>>>/bannded/ PLS GO

I've managed to make it 25 years without ever having to hit anyone

kek, debate this without being labeled a shitlord

you had to rape her (typical rookie mistake).

Equal fights for equal rights. Just know that the law will probably take her side automatically.

yeah, the law isn't going to stop any man from knocking another man out if they over step their boundry.

Only cucks use the law as an excuse to dismiss an attack on their dignity.

We're all equal, so yes.

Of course it is. If she hits you, you hit back. Don't get fooled by the white knight bullshit.

Yes.

I could stand with this, there are abusive women who actually can't be stopped without using some violence, but only if it's necesary

As long as any act of violence is reasonable and proportionate.
Bitches love egalitarianism.

Don't hit a girl if she doesn't do very bad things

But if she do something like cheating or being with niggers, burn them and cut their throats

>closed fisting a woman is just fucking pathetic even if she deserves it
Well how do you fist your women?

>Don't hit a girl if she doesn't do very bad things

Agreed like leaving the kitchen and not making your sandwiches.

Yeah. If they attack you, you can hit them back for sure. I've learned that it's not really great to do, though, since women are pretty weak naturally. So a better alternative is to bear hug them until they stop freaking out about whatever.

But ultimately, yes, it can be acceptable in violent situations.

Only If it's part of a gradual response :

1. Persuade : reason, argument and rhetoric
2. Intimidate : verbal, voice, body language
3. Hit gently a non exposed part of the anatomy (spank)
4. Hit hardly a non exposed part of the (punch stomach) OR gently an exposed part (slap)
5. Hit hardly an exposed part (scaring facial lesions)
6. Stone

>6. Stone
kek, my sides

I once beat a couple up. I got into a fight with the guy first then I hit the girl because she was running her mouth even after I waxed her stupid bf.

That's the main issue here.
If a woman hits a man she's not going to do a lot of damage. If a man hits a woman he can mess her up pretty bad, specially if he gets fired up in the moment.

>ladder of escalation seems bretty legit
>suddenly stoning
>that flag

Jesus, this is some dank desert meming

Yes.
I remember that in early XX century there were official propaganda incentiving the violence against women.

Nietzsche said we should hit them too.

That's what a proto-cuck would do.

The punishment for cheating is some words in a social media?

It's just different coming from Muslims, because you guys are you know......FUCKING NUTS.

Slapping a woman is enough. I'd only go to pound town if she was trying to kill me.

>I'd only go to pound town if she was trying to kill me.

Fucking limp wrist faggot I go to pound town every night wouldn't have to worry about hitting her then.

Ask a mudslime.

no. if you're gonna beat a bitch, you should turn to drug use to cope like a fucking man.

only a faggot beats a bitch

>only a faggot beats a bitch

Kek

>only a faggot lets a bitch hit him

Ask Reagan
m.youtube.com/watch?v=8tdZ3d5PukI

If a female don't obey too to a normal thing like being submissive or contest your autorithy, you can slap her or pulled her hair

Only if she has it coming.

Ha

You should let all your buddies gang rape her in front of their girlfriends and wives it breaks them all in one go.

That's why women are on the loose where you live, there is no deterrent, they know you can only go as far as a slap. They are fully protected by laws too, because your society is too individualistic, and there are no parallel social norms.
If she knew that all options are on the table, including death penalty, no one would sleep around as much as you do.
These rules apply to men too. No Chad is allowed to fuck around with other man's females. But then again, this is just in a theoretical pure Islamic society, which is not our case. We're partly cucked by Roman law.

Given how the law and courts work in a woman's favor you shouldn't lay a finger on her if you don't want to be locked up for it.

That being said I agree if a woman hits a man she deserves to be hit back with equal force

Only if they are a feminist since you're validating their political beliefs.

Women need to be hit by men far more than they do now. Equality is a two way street.

What kind of a fuccboi doesn't have a lowkey bdsm relationship?

I'd never attack a woman. Note the "attack". If whatever dispute you have has to be resolved with violence, you have already lost.

Leave Sup Forums if you can't handle anime

if shes being a total bitch

no

Act like a man, get hit like a man.

This.

Social harm hurts women far more than physical harm. Beat them up and it may make you feel good, but she'll learn nothing. Only learn/gain respect for each other through violence.

Get the world to hate her however and she'll kill herself.