According to a new teaser, “Clone Conspiracy” #3 will “change Spider-Man’s world unlike anything ever before.”

>According to a new teaser, “Clone Conspiracy” #3 will “change Spider-Man’s world unlike anything ever before.”

OH BOY I SURE CAN'T WAIT

they will reveal the jackal is either ben or another peter clone

>Tfw the ride will never end

So, who wants to guess what it is? Taking all bets here, people! I also offer video poker!

Aunt May dies and Jackal offers to resurrect her in exchange for Peter giving up his company

Well let's see. We know it's not gonna be anything regarding Parker industries since we know that the next arc is about Norman trying to take it down.

I highly doubt they're gonna try making Peter a clone again.

So my bets are on either something to do with the Gwen clone or Aunt May. Maybe Aunt May is dying again and Jackal offers to save her?

I dunno, it seems like the kind of dumb shit Slott would do.

He's just going to bring back Uncle Ben.

aunt may dies and somehow jackal brings her back in a younger body that looks like the MCU aunt may

That mask is such wasted fucking potential. It'd look better on a daredevil like vigilante, not whoever the fuck that guy is.

>It'd look better on a daredevil like vigilante
That's a terrible mask for crime fighting. It's a mask that only makes sense for a villain or crime boss who never moves around too much.

Yeah, anything that isn't thin or skintight is best saved for light physical activity.

ALRIGHT Sup Forums

YOU GET TO REPLACE DAN SLOTT WITH ANY OTHER CURRENT MARVEL WRITER

CHOOOOOOOSE

Al Ewing.
ALL the lore.

Here, I'm gonna save you (yes you user) some money.

>The Jackal really is- BEN REILY!

>And I would have gotten away with it too if it weren't for you meddling spiders and your dumb midget.

>Slott deleted his twitter
what did he mean by this

Meh, they always exaggerated these things,plus clone conspiracy so far has been better anything Slott has written since spider-island

kek

Uncle Ben back alive again.

>Guys no bully anymore pls stop!

Or...

>Guys, it's Stan Lee, am dead, send help.

Spencer
Yeah, you heard me, motherfuckers

I'll one-up you -The Jackal is Uncle Ben

Gwen comes back

Joe Kelly

Aunt May dies and Jackal offers to resurrect her in exchange for life energy from Peter. It de ages him and he now has to go back to school.

Joe Kelly for around a year or two, allowing the next long term writer to plan shit out.

Bendis

Most people said that it's going to be Ben Reily, but would it be more interesting if Jackal is Uncle Ben or Richard Parker

Elliot Kalan

DUDE DINOSAURS LMAO
No, fuck you.

better than anything Spidey has had in years

go get a sense of humor

>since we know that the next arc is about Norman trying to take it down
Source?

Aunt May dies, Jackal has also spliced DNA of Peter and MJ and made them a "daughter." Jackal will clone aunt may and bring her back but in exchange peter must kill the "daughter" himself

reading the comic

Until the next "Big Event" bullshit

did you read issue 2? gwen clone is spider gwen

Spider-Gwen was pretending to be the clone. The clone still exists, Kaine had her in his car.

Did YOU read issue #2?

Him or Gerry Conway.

They're gonna bring back Uncle Ben and also Jay and both are going to fuck Aunt May while Peter continues to be a cuck.

6-8 months of a no nothing storyline, ending with the death of peter parker because all he can do is recycle his own storylines

Are you implying Peter is a cuck for not fucking his own Aunt?

I don't have a pic, but the a cover and small description from the next trade paperback was leaked.
Yes, but the clone's still around. And Gwen is 50% of a future ASM cover where she's pulling up Peter's mask.

Fuck you.

Jackal offers to clone Uncle Ben.

Stay mad, Trumpkin.

Aunt May finds out Peter is actually...Spider-man!

Dan Slott offers a book length apology and resignation

>tfw marvel will never give us a happy spider family
>peter will never have two brothers he can count on
>spider girl will never exist in 616

>tfw you aren't Dan Slott

Bunn

says the mad Hilldawg voter

>tfw marvel will never give us a happy spider family

What is renew your vows?

I ain't even mad. You're the one who lashed out against me, angry little Trumpkin.

no, just no

kek sure thing

>Aunt May dies and Jackal offers to resurrect her in exchange for life energy from Peter. It de ages him and he now has to go back to school.
This

So I downloaded the around the first 300 issues of Amazing Spider-Man, Millar's Marvel Knight issues and also JMS' run. Is there anything else I should get? Anything that doesn't get mentioned outside of Lee and Conway?

A short comic that will never be permanent

like every single Marvel story arc

Marvel is laughing in your fucking face with that book

you have to be a cuck to buy that, seriously

>You have to be a cuck to buy a good story.

Go back to bed.

>Uncle Ben is back
>He's dissapointed in everything Peters ever done
>Tells him to do the smart thing for once and ally himself with New U

oh shit that would be the bomb

peter will die kaine will die Ben will come back to die twice more all so miles will take over

>I'm n-not mad, you're mad!

I swear everything Slott does is teased the exact same way

and later Peter comes back and Miles dies in the process and somehow Miles turns out white and Peter is back to highschool

Here you go friend. I hope you have a pleasant week.

>We will never get an mini of Peter starting the Spider-Corp, or anything involving Peter as a competent leader.

...Well, there's always fanfiction. Just look what it did for Harry Potter - it's like a 50-50 shot of well written stuff or pointless gay shit.

I don't like those odds.

>A short comic that will never be permanent

Not if it sells well, then we can say goodbye to all the shit Quassada has done to it.

Please let this happen.

Gwen is definitely coming back though, but bringing back Uncle Ben, the one character in comics who is never allowed to come back, would be a perfect fuck you to the Spider-man franchise.

>Gwen is definitely coming back
Oh for fuck's sake. I don't know how they can still write him being so hung up on her after what she did. It's a detriment to the Peter's character.

You're thinking too small. We expect uncle ben. What would really grind the fuck out of us and be a passive aggressive shot at RYV?

"I've brought her back, Peter. The baby you and MJ lost."

RYV was a powerfully nothing start. Like, if you didn't walk in with 30,000% erection based on the concept, it was a boring book with ugly costumes and probably the laziest art Stegman's ever turned in

the spider-dad backup was adorbs though

If it aint Ben that is the biggest cock tease yet.

Uncle Ben is brought back via Clone.
Peter accepts him

>What is renew your vows?
Marvels attempt at dc converge lois and clark

I guess he didn't like the taste of his own medicine.

>change Spider-Man’s world unlike anything ever before.

The baby that was never conceived? How do you clone something that never existed?

God dammit when it's this I'm going to be so pissed.

spiderman becomes gay

The first one that was miscarried, back during the clone saga.

Likely with post civil war Marvel

I'm gonna guess GwenPeter comes back or

Ben Parker must be killed by Peter Parker in order to save the world/people he loves

what if the jackal didn,t bring back jonah,s father because.........?

why the jackal didn,t bring back uncle ben already?

Yes

Spidey and deadpool/spider-man for the only good current 616.

underrated post.

Marvel team-ups, all of his graphic novels, one-shots, Tangled Webs, untold Tales of and a few other core stuff. Basically if Bendis or Slott didn't write him, Spider-Man is the best.

Hastings.

I already gave up on it. Le epic twists and turns, spider-man will never be the same ever ever again crap doesn't do it. I swear they spend more time thinking how to hype stories instead of writing them.

>Aunt May dies and Jackal offers to resurrect her in exchange for life energy from Peter. It de ages him and he now has to go back to school.

Robbie Thompson or Joe Kelly

>clones
FUCK SHIT CUNT MOTHERFUCKER REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

It will be about Jackal offering to bring back everyone who died. Or at least the important ones.
Obviously Ben Reilly will never be mentioned like he never existed.

They'll reveal that Peter's clone is everyone

Miles has a semi happy family and he's the best spiderman yet

Which is a great thing for those of us who aren't company wars fags and just want to read good stories from both.

>DC fucking killing it by bringing back the shit people loved.
>Family man Supes is doing super well.
>Marvel's getting jelly. "W-WE CAN DO COOL THINGS TOO! WE HAVE SPIDER-MAN MARRIAGE, SEE?!?"
>Trend of Marvel trying to bring back the shit fans loved.
>DC saved the comic industry.

All will be right in the world.

Slott deactivated his Twitter account because of pro-Trump replies to his recent political tweets.

Whenever I try to think of current Marvel writers, I just wish they would like just go back to couple of years.

I always thought Mark Waid might do a decent maybe 30 issues run on Spider-man, mainly because he did several issues of Amazing Spider-man and I thought they were fine. But we all saw volume 4 of Daredevil. And All-new All-different Avengers.

Bendis, I mean, Ultimate Spider-man still holds up, up until I'd say Ultimatum. You might like Amazing Friends era, I thought it was going fucking nowhere just as much as it is now. Like, fucking kill me but I don't think Bendis ever did anything with Miles past his mom's death. And before that there was his uncle's death. And death is literally only thing Bendis can do with Miles, or fucking new abilities to Venom Touch, or "I win" button.

If you told me Spencer will write Spider-man, I would've been glad if you told me back when Superior Foes were still ongoing.

So, my final answer is probably All Ewing. I think New Avengers is only bit of fun I had with this yet another attempt from Marvel to be All-New All-Different Now. As much as I hate Shadowland, I am glad he actually decided to continue Del Toro's storyline *cough* Power Man and Iron Fist *cough*. I might actually pick up U.S.Avengers, Roberto is having a crazy fucking ride, and I never thought this Brazilian kid from New Mutants would be spearheading probably only Avengers thing worth reading.

Current Marvel is so bad it's not even funny.

Go away Bendis

Too much people to block.

>the 2016 election silences Slott
Proud to be an American desu